Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: The Netflix Thread

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Just got on to "The End of the Fucking World" - I like it a lot!
    Season two was quite good too: not sure where you’re at in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Just got on to "The End of the Fucking World" - I like it a lot!
    It really is a nice little show. The dialogue, the mini episodes... Season 2 was also pretty stellar. Kind of reminds me of that show "Wayne" on YouTube.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I finished Season1 last night, will start Season 2 now.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Really enjoyed how Narcos: Mexico S2 unfolded...

And now that both Narcos series are at the roughly the same time in history (NAFTA), I wonder how it'll develop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Have any of you guys watched You?
    It's the rare decent Netflix show.
    YOU is awesome! One of my favorites next to Altered Carbon & the OA.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    been watching Locke & Key and loving it. similar setting as Hill House but a totally different mood and very different characters. idunno, the shows somehow seem linked in my brain even though they're not that​ alike. either way, it's great.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    A) the graphic novels the show is based on are really good if you want to check them out

B) the audio book is great and has a pretty impressive cast. you want a copy let me know.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Started watching Happy! S2 and... wow... definitely makes me laugh (because it's so wrong in a way I appreciate). I'm liking the music in it as well...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Now I’m watching “I am not okay with this”. It’s like Pretty in Pink mixed with Stranger Things.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Drive To Survive season 2, for motorsport fans amazing again.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    so...Locke & Key is literally the most frustrating show i've ever watched. i think we have one episode left, and we are so mad at every single character on the show. i get that people in real life make shitty decisions sometimes, but it feels like everyone on this show makes every bad decision they possibly could, and it's infuriating. if the mythology and underlying elements of the show weren't so intriguing, i think we would have given up a few episodes ago.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    so...Locke & Key is literally the most frustrating show i've ever watched. i think we have one episode left, and we are so mad at every single character on the show. i get that people in real life make shitty decisions sometimes, but it feels like everyone on this show makes every bad decision they possibly could, and it's infuriating. if the mythology and underlying elements of the show weren't so intriguing, i think we would have given up a few episodes ago.
    Totally agree, just ridiculous decisions.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    haven't started it yet so...

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    There's an excellent Korean zombie series on Netflix called Kingdom. It's especially chilling now with the virus spreading and whatnot. Like all great zombie flicks it's more about societal beheavior in the face of disaster rather than shock effects. Give it a try!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Motherfucker. Netflix is shutting down ALL ​production. Looks like Stranger Things 4 is gonna be a while...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Motherfucker. Netflix is shutting down ALL ​production. Looks like Stranger Things 4 is gonna be a while...
    whoa

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Watched this last night, I enjoyed it...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post

Watched this last night, I enjoyed it...
    Didn't even know this was on Netflix already.

Castlevania S3 was enjoyable.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    One of our friends has been raving about Money Heist. We finished the 1st season - it's super slow - are they really going to be in this same place for all 4 seasons? Is it really worth to continue watching?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    One of our friends has been raving about Money Heist. We finished the 1st season - it's super slow - are they really going to be in this same place for all 4 seasons? Is it really worth to continue watching?
    No and No. Especially 3rd and 4th seasons are worse than Dexters final season and that is already hard to top.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    @decadent Ouch. Once you bring Dexter into it - that says it all.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Dexter = worst finale ever.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    sarah and i started Dark last night (and plowed through the first four episodes with no break). it's so good. and i've loved ben frost for years so the score is incredible. definitely want to get it on vinyl.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Dexter = worst finale ever.
    Yes. My wife and I watched it in real time when it aired and I was heartbroken. One of the worst of all time for me. And I was a HUGE fan of the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    sarah and i started Dark last night (and plowed through the first four episodes with no break). it's so good. and i've loved ben frost for years so the score is incredible. definitely want to get it on vinyl.
    I absolutely adored the first season but couldn't muster up much interest in the second.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    My husband and I started watching Jerry Seinfeld's "23 Hours to Kill" and promptly realized we'd already seen it. Live in Chicago at the Chicago Theater.

Jerry's wife posted a pic on IG of Jerry in his wetsuit before jumping out of the helicopter, yes, that's really him in the beginning of the show; the wetsuit is inadvertently inside-out. And backward.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Hulu, YouTube and others have made streaming live TV a possibility recently. Can someone explain why Netflix haven't jumped on this too? My mom asked me the difference between Netflix and Hulu, and the question popped into my brain as why they haven't.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Hulu, YouTube and others have made streaming live TV a possibility recently. Can someone explain why Netflix haven't jumped on this too? My mom asked me the difference between Netflix and Hulu, and the question popped into my brain as why they haven't.
    https://www.engadget.com/2018-03-07-...ey-marvel.html

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    finished season 1 of Dark tonight. i might be watching season 2 by myself.

Spoiler: at some point during the last few episodes, my wife said "i really hope we don't end up in the future, i can barely keep track of everyone as it is." and then it ended with jonas in 2052 and she went "ughhhhhhh" hahaha

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I guess I'm just too impatient for DARK... while I liked it the music really freaks me out and makes me feel uneasy and even as a native speaker I have a hard time to keep track of all things. I actually tried to do some research online with how everything is connected, but that made me even more confused. I will defintiely wait till the third and final circle is finished and then give it another try in one go.

Another major bonus point for that series is that it's not your typical German a- or b-list actors. Lots of new faces which makes the whole thing way more enjoyable for me.