Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
Results 1,681 to 1,685 of 1685

Thread: How fucked was your day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pretty good, the weather made me happy!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Volcano erupting on my mum's island in the Caribbean. Thankfully she lives on the safe south side of the the island. Our family are from the red zone around the volcano. Majority of people have been evacuated to safe area. Just have to see what the following days and weeks bring . This year has been shite.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    ^ Nature, you scary.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Woke up and got word my cool aunt died overnight. She was supposed to have a few more weeks but cancer's a fucking cunt. She went in a few weeks ago due to weird appetite issues and major pain when eating rich foods. Doctors thought it was something with her gall bladder and scheduled another appointment. This one took X-rays and revealed that she had stage 4 cancer of the liver and gall bladder, lymph nodes had been infected, and her lungs had a ton of spots on them. She started chemo and it was devastating to her.

Fast forward to last week and her lungs started filling up with fluid. They took her in on Wednesday. The doctors thought that it was a side effect of one of her cancer meds but it turned out the cancer was even more advanced than they thought and everything she was experiencing was due to that. They released her yesterday for home hospice and she apparently died a few hours after getting home. Thankfully, my uncle, my mom, and her other sister were all able to be there she was able to see her black lab Lily one more time.

I didn't get to say goodbye and I'm not vaccinated so the funeral is out of the question.

I haven't spoken to my parents in over 3 years because...well, it doesn't matter. That's a rant for another time. Basically, they're shitty, self-centered people who are extremely petty and jealous and are incapable of being supportive or treating me like I'm in my late 30s, not an idiot 11 year old. They don't care about me or anything in my life and would only ask me how things were going so they'd have new opportunities to correct me, tell me how they'd do things differently, and all-around make me feel like I'm not extremely successful despite their best efforts at further fucking up my mental capacities. My mom hasn't had a job in 8 years. She sits around eating garbage and watching reruns of 60s and 70s TV shows and movies all day, every day. She is morbidly obese and refuses to work out or improve her diet in any way. She meddles in the lives of anyone stupid enough to keep her in theirs and is a manipulative drama queen narcissist.

It makes me so angry this happened to my awesome, sweet, caring aunt and not my piece of shit mom. I'm so fucking sick of this timeline.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm so sorry for your loss @klyrish :-(