Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Results 1,711 to 1,717 of 1717

Thread: How fucked was your day?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Can you put him in your car or to a friends house while the pictures are being taken of your home?

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    woke up to a transphobic comment on one of my pictures on twitter. really trying not to let it get to me but it's just fucking up my whole day. i feel sick to my stomach. it's been a while since i've had to deal with someone directing hatred right at me.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    delete and block that motherfucker!

Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    just had someone without a mask cough twice DIRECTLY into my face, and then sniffle. I swear... If I just caught Covid...

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    woke up to a transphobic comment on one of my pictures on twitter. really trying not to let it get to me but it's just fucking up my whole day. i feel sick to my stomach. it's been a while since i've had to deal with someone directing hatred right at me.

I don't touch Twitter. It's complete bullshit... without a doubt the worst internet discourse this side of 4Chan.

There's a reason it got Donald Trump elected.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 04-30-2021 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have paralysis in the left side of my face that keeps coming back. I really hope it goes away!

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene Nymph View Post
    I have paralysis in the left side of my face that keeps coming back. I really hope it goes away!
    I'm no doctor but the first thing that came to my mind is Bell's Palsy. Anyway, you should definitely get it checked out.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    I'm no doctor but the first thing that came to my mind is Bell's Palsy. Anyway, you should definitely get it checked out.
    Yup. I had Bells Palsy when I was in my 20s. I did a course of prednisone, and I had 100% recovery without any eye
    droop. Not everyone is so lucky.