Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160
Results 4,771 to 4,778 of 4778

Thread: Controversial Nine Inch Nails opinions

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Mine didn't seem to, and I asked my friend who had it as well and he didn't get a download code either.
    And @Khrz, sorry, I like the Deviations version better.

I do know how the internet works though... I can torrent it. I don't need to rip the vinyl. Just weird that it isn't for sale digitally.
    Yeah, it normally came with a download code associated with your purchase if you bought it online, or a download card if you bought it retail anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think Trent and Atticus should make a new modern album limited by the hardware that was used to make Pretty Hate Machine, just for a challenge.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    If Trent ever asks the community for cover suggestions, we gotta get weird with it. When I mentioned he plays sax to a friend he instantly said he should do a Ska song. Controversial NIN opinion- I would like to hear what weird shit Trent would get into by doing just one Ska song. Doesn't need to be the direction of a whole album or EP, can be a cover or original, but this guy has such range and skills with different instruments I just think it would be really interesting.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    If Trent ever asks the community for cover suggestions, we gotta get weird with it. When I mentioned he plays sax to a friend he instantly said he should do a Ska song. Controversial NIN opinion- I would like to hear what weird shit Trent would get into by doing just one Ska song. Doesn't need to be the direction of a whole album or EP, can be a cover or original, but this guy has such range and skills with different instruments I just think it would be really interesting.
    ha yes! i want an elton john song. “madman across the water” but reznor style with a synth would be so sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihilmatters View Post
    I think Trent and Atticus should make a new modern album limited by the hardware that was used to make Pretty Hate Machine, just for a challenge.
    I mean, he had a Minimoog... that's pretty awesome by itself. He'd have to go back to analog tape though...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    "Let's hear it for Nine Inch Nails. Woo! They're good!"

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    After listening a bit I think Olivia Rodrigo would be an interesting artist for Trent & Atticus to produce. The girl does rock some & seems to have a good sense of adventure. I heard her by accident & was impressed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihilmatters View Post
    In some cases I prefer those older synth sounds to some of the more "modern" ones NIN has been using for the past decade.