Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1404

Thread: "Everything" debuts on BBC1/TR-Zane Lowe Interview (8.19.13)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Trent wasn't sure to put it on the new album at first. The song was on Lollapalooza's setlist, but then wasn't played. Now the video for the song is nowhere to be found.

Do you think Trent is still 100% behind this song? I mean, I understand his pissy reaction to the negative criticism, but somehow... He should have expected a reaction like that. I also still think NIN fans are extremely open-minded when it comes to new music. Trent has pretty much released anything from a piano piece to a double bass industrial metal song as Nine Inch Nails.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    Do you think Trent is still 100% behind this song? I mean, I understand his pissy reaction to the negative criticism, but somehow... He should have expected a reaction like that. I also still think NIN fans are extremely open-minded when it comes to new music. Trent has pretty much released anything from a piano piece to a double bass industrial metal song as Nine Inch Nails.
    maybe trent also thinks NIN fans are open minded . . . and that's why he didn't expect the reaction.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    maybe trent also thinks NIN fans are open minded . . . and that's why he didn't expect the reaction.
    I guess we don't deserve the Everything video then. Still, if Trent is really behind the song, this reaction shouldn't be the reason for the video to be canceled, you know? That's why I'm saying, he should have seen it coming. The reason why my comment sounds kind of bi-polar is because I understand both sides, Trent and the fans whose jaws dropped when they heard the song.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    I guess we don't deserve the Everything video then. Still, if Trent is really behind the song, this reaction shouldn't be the reason for the video to be canceled, you know? That's why I'm saying, he should have seen it coming. The reason why my comment sounds kind of bi-polar is because I understand both sides, Trent and the fans whose jaws dropped when they heard the song.
    i wasn't being too serious with that post. but thinking about it more, maybe it's not that trent isn't 100% behind the song anymore but that he's not 100% behind it being an early introduction to the album. it might be less about fans not liking the song and more about fans and the media saying "NIN is pop-punk now".

of course, the video might not be cancelled or maybe trent just didn't like it or maybe someone else wasn't happy with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The track was played here- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b039v38k
    It's sill being promoted as if its going to be a single. A video would be fab!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The video has gone the way of the EDIETS video. And the TDTWWA video- although we kinda got that years later.

I bet we never see it. And i dont think it is because of the fan reaction to the song. I dont think TR really gives a shit about that. Must be for other reasons. It sucks because I love the song and would love to see where they went with it, interpreting it visually.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    there already is a video. it has unicorns in it and everything. there is no reason to make a video for this song when the unicorn vid already exists. it cant be topped

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Sony/Columbia put out a press release for Hesitation Marks a few weeks ago stating that a video for Everything produced by Shynola would be released the week the album came out. That was the first and last official word seen about the topic.
    I recall Shynola tweeting around late July/early August saying that they were working on a vid (presumably "Everything") which would be released in 4 weeks.

I hope it hasn't been canned, just put on a brief hold.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    As has been posted elsewhere, Columbia was saying the Everything video would be released the same week as the album. Well, here we are a week later, and no video, so people are understandably wondering if it's yet another cancelled video.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    So is it safe to say now that the video has been scrapped?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    So is it safe to say now that the video has been scrapped?
    That's two we'll never see now (see: Every Day Is Exactly The Same scapped video).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    That's two we'll never see now (see: Every Day Is Exactly The Same scapped video).
    It's more than that isn't it?
    1. The original March of the Pigs video
    2. The original The Day the World Went Away video
    3. The original The Hand That Feeds video

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
    It's more than that isn't it?
    1. The original March of the Pigs video
    2. The original The Day the World Went Away video
    3. The original The Hand That Feeds video
    Well Motp and Tdtwwa are both featured in most of their original form on dvd (exept the missing girl on tdtwwa)
    Hurt too
    Eiets we have three or four photo including a very rare one
    You got also Into the void and Sin that was showed on their original form on internet
    The original THTF was something like eminem ?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I love the chorus on everything, it's very old school rock and roll.
    i kinda have a hard time with the verse part though
    by the way, i LOVE deep and getting smaller.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    You got also Into the void...that was showed on their original form on internet
    there's an alternate video for into the void? any chance anyone could point me in the right direction? i'm having trouble finding it.

edit: nevermind!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Well Motp and Tdtwwa are both featured in most of their original form on dvd (exept the missing girl on tdtwwa)
    Hurt too
    Eiets we have three or four photo including a very rare one
    You got also Into the void and Sin that was showed on their original form on internet
    The original THTF was something like eminem ?
    What is this very rare still from EDIETS you speak of?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    What is this very rare still from EDIETS you speak of?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    the famous one i found hidden on the site, i was quoted by rob

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    the famous one i found hidden on the site, i was quoted by rob
    Apparently it's not that famous if we don't know which one it is! Is it any of the above three?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    there already is a video. it has unicorns in it and everything. there is no reason to make a video for this song when the unicorn vid already exists. it cant be topped
    Like the semi-official video for 1,000,000?

That last one, of trent in the tank, is badass.
    @ninjaw , post up that one you found!

I dont care so much about the video for Everything, i just want to hear it live!! I bet rez is saving it for the '14 tour, along with In Two, and he is going to play the sax for real on WISH (acronym fools)
    And while their at it, play Driver Down!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jezstyle View Post

Those are all on ninwiki... I thought there might have been another one I hadn't seen.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Those are all on ninwiki... I thought there might have been another one I hadn't seen.
    dude that super secret one ninjaw is hording to himself! post it up man!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As for the TDTWWA video, the wiki says "Still images that were used on the official NIN website indicate that the video takes place at a funeral. It is rumored that the video was too personal for Trent Reznor to release because the song's lyrics are about the death of his grandmother." I have no idea how accurate this information is. I was hoping the deluxe edition of The Fragile would reveal more on this. Unlike other unreleased videos, this is apparently one where quality wasn't the issue. Too bad that the video wasn't originally released in conjunction with the single, because the visual motif of the released cut fits so well with the artwork for The Fragile. By the way, was it ever revealed who directed this video?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkadin View Post
    By the way, was it ever revealed who directed this video?
    I think it was Tomato. At least that's what ninwiki says.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Apparently it's not that famous if we don't know which one it is! Is it any of the above three?
    Maybe you should follow Rob, so it isn't, it was a picture of trent in an helmet and water, it was hidden on his website, I know clive shared it once on his facebook, he probably removed it, as rob did.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Maybe you should follow Rob, so it isn't, it was a picture of trent in an helmet and water, it was hidden on his website, I know clive shared it once on his facebook, he probably removed it, as rob did.
    Who is Rob? Where should I follow him?

(Seriously? Did you just say "Maybe you should follow Rob"?)

Pics or it didn't happen, dicktease

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Oh levi you so saucy <3

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Who is Rob? Where should I follow him?
    (Seriously? Did you just say "Maybe you should follow Rob"?)
    Oh, i just found back that tweet https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/status/19267185057
    Holy shit : I re-found this mysterious pic, thanks to the name I linked in it

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Oh, i just found back that tweet https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/status/19267185057
    Holy shit : I re-found this mysterious pic, thanks to the name I linked in it
    The link is dead too

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Man its been days since id been on ets, and i was thinking to myself at work the other day "hmmm.... i wonder if that super seceret 4th pic from the EDIETS video got posted yet"

Then today I was at my shop, and the damn song came on the Tool station on Pandora, and that put me over the edge. I knew it was posted and I HAD to check it out. But alas, @ninjaw has yet to post it. *sigh*