Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
Results 1,651 to 1,670 of 1670

Thread: Ministry

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    And another.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    The holder of that account claims to be sitting on the whole show, which includes a performance of "Do You Even Like It?" of which no good recordings have surfaced, and it drives me nuts

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

*listens to it again*

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I see two empty posts there. Broken embed I guess

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Working for me. Looks like you’re in the UK- regional thing, perhaps?...

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    try hitting refresh. sometimes twitter embeds behave oddly on the forum.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    The holder of that account claims to be sitting on the whole show, which includes a performance of "Do You Even Like It?" of which no good recordings have surfaced, and it drives me nuts
    I've been periodically nudging him. Last I heard he was holding until after Industrial Accident was released...and here we are.

Those videos definitely have the best sound quality so far any of the 84 live recordings.

In the meantime, here's a Twitch outtake that just got released, which leaves about a dozen songs (pre-Twitch) in the unreleased status.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Great fucking song. Makes you remember how good Al used to be before drugs fried his brain

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Has the rest of that "Lost Mixes" release been posted yet? I just see Playground above:

https://ministryband.bandcamp.com/al...the-lost-mixes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Playground is indeed fucking awesome, hit's me at the right time since i've been on a recent early Ministry kick. Buying this for sure.

Any reason why the likes of Twitch, Land and Mind etc have not been remastered yet?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Playground is indeed fucking awesome, hit's me at the right time since i've been on a recent early Ministry kick. Buying this for sure.

Any reason why the likes of Twitch, Land and Mind etc have not been remastered yet?
    My guess is probably rights issues getting cleared or maybe finding the masters to make remasters.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Has the rest of that "Lost Mixes" release been posted yet? I just see Playground above:

https://ministryband.bandcamp.com/al...the-lost-mixes
    That's just the highlighted track, if you use the back/forward buttons you can hear the rest of the songs. If you buy the digital album it will come with all 4 songs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post

Probably because Sire doesn't want to invest in it.

Maybe Cleo will work out a licensing deal. Would love to see remasters and unreleased stuff from that era.

There's a second version of The Angel that has a LORAH type sound, that still has yet to see the light of day.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Just stumbled across this Big Sexy Land 2LP reissue from Poland. Seems odd it was only released in Poland, but I had to jump on it as I've been looking around for a nice copy of this forever. Plus it includes all the b-sides and remixes from the CD release. My first thought was bootleg, but I checked the discogs listing and they explicitly state it is was officially licensed by Cleopatra.
    Last edited by imail724; 12-21-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Just stumbled across this Big Sexy Land 2LP reissue from Poland. Seems odd it was only released in Poland, but I had to jump on it as I've been looking around for a nice copy of this forever. Plus it includes all the b-sides and remixes from the CD release. My first thought was bootleg, but I checked the discogs listing and they explicitly state it is was officially licensed by Cleopatra.
    Yep, 100% official. Mechanica/Cleo also put out releases for the Acid Horse 12" and the Pailhead EP. All are fantastic sounding and well put together. Not sure why they're Poland only though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Senateguard33 View Post
    Yep, 100% official. Mechanica/Cleo also put out releases for the Acid Horse 12" and the Pailhead EP. All are fantastic sounding and well put together. Not sure why they're Poland only though.
    Yeah I thought about grabbing that Pailhead too. Maybe down the line I'll scoop it up.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    ^^
    Wait, he answers like 5 simple questions there that the "story we WANT to read"? Talk about clickbait titles