Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: What's this concert footage? (UPDATE: It's Further Down the Spiral, and IT'S HERE!)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I am going to leave it up to seed0. I hope everyone understands.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I am going to leave it up to seed0. I hope everyone understands.
    Just make sure you will it to someone that can pass it down to some future group to discover once it's okay to distribute in 100 years or so. :-)

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Oh man reading up and finding out the new transfer won't be posted, gutted. I get it, hope we get the OK to have it posted one day, still gutted. Curious, was there an uptick in the transfer quality from what is out there now?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Someone shared the audio from this a while back but I haven't gotten around to listening to it until now. I noticed during Happiness in Slavery a lot of the vocals are inaudible (on the verses you'll hear the "SLAVE SCREAM"s but none of the other lyrics). Is this just how it is or was there an issue with the audio conversion of the files I downloaded? And if that is how it is in the video, was something happening on stage that caused the mic to cut out, was Trent just not signing those parts, or is it an issue with the video itself?
    Last edited by imail724; 09-28-2022 at 10:50 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Someone shared the audio from this a while back but I haven't gotten around to listening to it until now. I noticed during Happiness in Slavery a lot of the vocals are inaudible (on the verses you'll hear the "SLAVE SCREAM"s but none of the other lyrics). Is this just how it is or was there an issue with the audio conversion of the files I downloaded? And if that is how it is in the video, was something happening on stage that caused the mic to cut out, was Trent just not signing those parts, or is it an issue with the video itself?
    It's on the video itself. I'm guessing it wasn't a final version, and any over dubbing wasn't done on this version.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So are we gonna talk about this? Cause this clip is the real deal. Does this mean a full proper version of the concert is getting released? https://www.instagram.com/p/CjywYrTov5g/

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    So are we gonna talk about this? Cause this clip is the real deal. Does this mean a full proper version of the concert is getting released? https://www.instagram.com/p/CjywYrTov5g/

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I feel like if he's teasing the footage like that, then it would get released one way or another at some point.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    Why would a fan site posting that clip suggest a 'proper' release?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    hopefully it will find its proper place on the archive. give it to us. we deserve it.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    we deserve it.
    c'mon now! That leak took *everyone* by surprise. Most of the folks in the present day NIN camp had never seen it. It is out in the wild, even though it's technically something that Trent saw and put the kibosh on 25 years ago, because he felt it wasn't up to snuff. None of us are entitled to anything Trent does not want to release. The dude's been incredibly generous, and as much as I love a peek at what might have been, I think it's okay to afford him some creative control over his own artistic vision.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    "Proper" (like in certain web terms) not "official." The point is this clip is much better than the youtube rip. I think we'd all like to see it in full. I for one am holding out to watch the whole thing until a proper release is available for download or streaming. Gotta hope it surfaces someday. Preferably, before I die...
    Last edited by LOVEANDZOMBIES; 10-21-2022 at 02:44 PM.