Thread: Breaking Bad. (SPOILERS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This might very well be the best episode of the series. It was difficult to sit straight and watch some of this stuff though. Kinda happy and surprised Walt mentioned Jane. That's the ultimate "fuck you" that Walt can say to Jesse. I'd be a little angry as well if I were ratted on. Plus, he's the one who led Hank out there. And I don't know about you guys, but I kinda wanted to smack Walt Jr. Of course, he did the right thing. But, something about how he went about it was just kinda "bitchy".

So, how burns the house down and paints "Heisenberg" on the wall? Marie? Hopefully they answer that. But, i'm going to just assume that Walt is going to be a one man army. The next encounter with with Jesse should be very interesting. And i'm a little letdown on how anticlimatic gomie's death was. I was satisfied on how Hank went out. Kinda sad to see him go, but he went out strong.

This is going to be yet another long week... I might have to download the season. There's no way i'm going to wait to rewatch these episodes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I did not expect Hank to die.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Kinda happy and surprised Walt mentioned Jane. That's the ultimate "fuck you" that Walt can say to Jesse. I'd be a little angry as well if I were ratted on. Plus, he's the one who led Hank out there.
    I've heard a lot of people complaining about that, but in Walt's twisted world Jesse is the one responsible for Hank's death, so it makes sense.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Kinda happy and surprised Walt mentioned Jane. That's the ultimate "fuck you" that Walt can say to Jesse.
    That was the most brutal scene of the whole episode.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtig View Post
    That was the most brutal scene of the whole episode.
    That scene was the most brutal of the whole series. He sends Jesse off to be tortured and killed by Nazis and THOSE are his last words to him? Jesus fucking Christ.

On a related note, I'm thoroughly convinced that Breaking Bad is the most epic super hero origin story every told and that after a kick-ass montage Walt is revealed to be Captain America and Jack gets some skin disease from a botched swastika tattoo and becomes the Red Skull.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode. Who else got the impression that Walt was putting on a show for the cops listening in when he called Skyler, to remove her from culpability (painting her as someone who was always opposed to Walt's operation and operating under duress)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roth View Post
    Great episode. Who else got the impression that Walt was putting on a show for the cops listening in when he called Skyler, to remove her from culpability (painting her as someone who was always opposed to Walt's operation and operating under duress)?
    My thoughts too. I think the moment his son called the cops he immediately knew what he had to do and snatched the kid. It sunk in even more when his daughter kept saying "mama" to him.

I'm kind of hoping Jesse cooks up some shit to blow up in Todd's face to escape that place. Perhaps a good "Science, bitch!" would be a bit too much to ask for.

This episode really made me hate Todd in a way I didn't before.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by artdeco View Post
    This episode really made me hate Todd in a way I didn't before.
    "Hey, Uncle Jack, maybe we should find out what he told them first."

"OH, FUCK YOU, TODD."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This episode was draining, i could not take any more by the end, it was too much! Its just gets darker and darker and worse for everyone. Its very tragic and scary.