Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Show off your video game collection.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Show off your video game collection.

I figured since there's a quite a few gamers here that a lot of you would have some pretty good game collections. So I thought I would make a thread to show off what all you got.

I don't have much. Last summer I had quite a few games but had to trade in a bunch cause I was desperate for some cash. I plan on re-buying them.

Here is what I have for the time being.

Left to right: Resident Evil 2 on N64
    PSM UK Demo (with RE2 demo)
    Resident Evil: Directors Cut on PS1 (with RE2 demo)
    MGS2 Sons of Liberty demo (I have no idea where I got this)
    Metal Gear Solid on PS1 (black label version)
    Metal Gear Solid on PS1 (Greatest Hits. Missing from the picture because I'm letting a friend borrow it)
    Metal Gear Solid VR Missions on PS1
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers on 3DS (that's a mouthful)
    Shin Megami Tensei IV on 3DS
    Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne on PS2
    Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga II on PS2
    Persona 3 (Vanilla) on PS2
    Persona 3: FES on PS2
    Persona 4 on PS2
    Persona remake on PSP
    Persona 2: Innocent Sin remake on PSP
    Persona 3: Portable on PSP
    Persona 4: The Golden on PS Vita
    Persona 4 Arena on PS3
    Dragon Age: Origins on PS3
    Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening on PS3
    Dragon Age 2 on PS3
    Uncharted 3
    The Last of Us
    Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection
    Metal Gear Rising on PS3
    Catherine on PS3
    Resident Evil 5 on PS3 AND Valkyria Chronicles.

I have SMT: Digital Devil Saga I and Devil Summoner: Raidou Vs. The Soulless Army on its way to me.

Show us what you got!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'll take some photos but I honestly couldn't even give my collection proper justice.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'll post a few pics. I don't think i'm willing to type them all out though, heh.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ill get some pics and update this post, i have about 10-15 xbox360 games, and around a hundred SNES games (thats my REAL collection )

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'll post a few pics. I don't think i'm willing to type them all out though, heh.

edit: here we go

My ps1 games are boxed up. But they are:

Final Fantasy VII-IX
    Final Fantasy Anthology (V-VI)
    Final Fantasy Chronicles (Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV)
    Resident Evil 1-3
    Nitrous Oxide
    Metal Gear Solid
    Chrono Cross

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Higher res: http://i.imgur.com/SZBbQia.jpg

These are all my physical PS3 games

On the hard drive there's Alice: Madness Returns, Telltale's The Walking Dead, inFamous, Dead Nation...

Of course I have tons more if i included NES, N64 and some PSOne..

Also lots of PC games on STEAM and non-Steam.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    You guys should show off more of your older stuff like NES and such and not just the current gen. I posted everything that's not my digital stuff. I really wish I had a bigger collection of games. I hate trading them in.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Had to get rid of them when I was younger. Thankfully, most of those games were ported to the newer systems. If they weren't, there's always emulators.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

All my console and boxed PC games are currently decomposing in the depths of some storage box, so here's my currently active collection. It's just what I've installed since switching comps a few months ago, and I've barely touched a few of them.

Outside Steam, the Sega Megadrive emulator still keeps fairly active with the Sonic trilogy (being anal I count 3 & Knuckles as one title), Streets of Rage trilogy and the two Eccos (which really should have been a trilogy).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I made a collection post on another forum some time ago..

I sold a lot of PS1 games (Crash Bandicoot series, Ape Escape, Spyro..) and some I lost the my Ex (Silent Hill, Tomb Raider series, Wipeout, Alien Trilogy, Alone in the Dark)

The blue one without cover on the right is "destroy all humans"
    Sold some shit games here, but none of them are worth mentioning really come to think of it, I still need Okami...

Some games are missing in the pic (due to the pics being somewhat old): Dragon Age 2, Skyrim, Devil may Cry Collection and Silent Hill Collection

I still have my gameboy color and very few games for it, since I was so stupid to give my little brother my old gameboy plus all my pokemon games and some others, which he swapped for nintendo ds games -.- ugh..

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm just showing current generation. I still have all my PSX and PS2 games as well. Here is my post of photos:

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Just a couple teasers...

If your into classic gaming, SCART is the only way to go. (im using a set of original xbox component cables, the set that came with the separate box for the component video)

A couple of the boxes ive managed to hold onto over the years (yes I have the carts and instructions too)

My 2 favorite SNES carts. And in the case of Super Metriod, probably one of my all time favorite games for any system, period!

more to come

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Good memories seeing some old games I had, like twisted metal, and some if the boxes. Thanks!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Looking at it now I wish I hadn't sold a lot of my games when I was younger.. but hey.. I have digital copies of most things these days, even games I really liked. Gotta be particularly special (or worthless) for me to keep something around these days. eg. I'm sure some of those ps3 games are going to get sold/traded/given away as we move gens, nearly all my Vita games are digital, my DS has an r4 card and the Wii has custom firmware (plus all I do is Wii Fit).

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    New score. I found this sitting in the dumpster at my apartment, covered in grease, dirt, and salt. I took it to the car wash, and blasted the crap out of it. Aside from the small part missing from the upper left corner, it cleaned up nicely and is going to make an awesome addition to my collection....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post

Looking at it now I wish I hadn't sold a lot of my games when I was younger.. but hey.. I have digital copies of most things these days, even games I really liked. Gotta be particularly special (or worthless) for me to keep something around these days. eg. I'm sure some of those ps3 games are going to get sold/traded/given away as we move gens, nearly all my Vita games are digital, my DS has an r4 card and the Wii has custom firmware (plus all I do is Wii Fit).

Nice to see that I'm not the only one with a SMT collection going on lol.

I had the cardboard case to P2: Innocent Sin PSP but it got squashed by a heavy box when I was moving last year. I really wish I still had it, just for completion sake. I never had the P1P one though since I bought mine used.

Also, are do those PS2 covers the real ones? I didn't know that they were all white on the spine like that.

I wonder what's up with P3:FES and P4 not having the SMT title too lol.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Nice to see that I'm not the only one with a SMT collection going on lol.

I had the cardboard case to P2: Innocent Sin PSP but it got squashed by a heavy box when I was moving last year. I really wish I still had it, just for completion sake. I never had the P1P one though since I bought mine used.

Also, are do those PS2 covers the real ones? I didn't know that they were all white on the spine like that.

I wonder what's up with P3:FES and P4 not having the SMT title too lol.
    Its the EU/SCEE standard for ps2 to have the plain spine.. It's only ps3 when they stopped enforcing it apart from on SCEE titles.. It actually bugs me.. but not as much as the change in PS3 spine from the red top to the black PS3.. Now they won't line up! </ocd>

I think the SMT in the spine was removed as Atlus don't publish the games here (Persona 4 was published by Square Enix in fact).. only speculating though. It's actually my wife that loves SMT games! although she much prefers the Persona series over the mainline games.. Persona 3 was our first taste of SMT goodness. plus we never got Devil Summoner 2 and a few of the DS titles in the EU.. and I'm lazy and don't want to crack my ps2.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Alright, i'll play along. Here are my SNES and NES collections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Show off your video game collection.

I'll make this description quick, I don't have the biggest collection but excuse me, cause I'm only 12 (Ya don't judge me)

My posters

My consoles (N64, PS2, Wii, Wii mini in the box, and Xbox 360)

I got my brother Disney infinity figure things and my little stuff (And here and there a few club Nintendo stuff)

And here my games (PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, some more Wii, DS, Games I wanna get rid of, and my very small collection of n64 games) Yes, there in order.

I'll make a part 2 soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommax View Post
    cause I'm only 12 (Ya don't judge me)
    A 12 year old NIN fan? They're getting younger.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Since i already posted a good collection shot of my PS3 games sans new physical additions Bioshock: Infinite, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Batman: Arkham Origins, Syndicate, Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and new additions to the HDD: Doom Classic Complete, Wolfenstein 3D, Machinarium, Twisted Metal: Black, Syphon Filter 1, 2 and 3... Here is a glance at my Steam one which saw quite a surge in growth this year.

Higher res: http://i.imgur.com/VE1ZgYul.jpg

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Not really a game collection, but I decided to do a custom paint on my old Dualshock 4 and Nintendo Switch controllers.
    The dualshock top is yellow base with black dusting, and the bottom is black base with yellow dusting.
    The switch I did in a nebula type pattern.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Holy bump! ^^^ looking snazzy.

I have a pic of my collection somewhere, but most of it is now gone. I was tired of moving around the 2 gigantic bins of games I had (Been moving around a lot lately) and have been selling everything. A few games I'm going to keep around, but mostly everything has been liquidated.

My copy of Godzilla on PS4 I'll keep around to see if it goes up in price. Currently averages around $200 right now!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Holy bump! ^^^ looking snazzy.

I have a pic of my collection somewhere, but most of it is now gone. I was tired of moving around the 2 gigantic bins of games I had (Been moving around a lot lately) and have been selling everything. A few games I'm going to keep around, but mostly everything has been liquidated.

My copy of Godzilla on PS4 I'll keep around to see if it goes up in price. Currently averages around $200 right now!
    Right on man. Digital is convenient, but I love the physical collections, plus the physical can appreciate in value over time. Seeing prices on some older titles soar makes me want to go back and stop myself from trading in or selling so many of those games years ago.

Example: glad I kept my Silent Hill games from then...

... they’d cost a small fortune to try and buy (cib) today.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Channard View Post
    Right on man. Digital is convenient, but I love the physical collections, plus the physical can appreciate in value over time. Seeing prices on some older titles soar makes me want to go back and stop myself from trading in or selling so many of those games years ago.

Example: glad I kept my Silent Hill games from then...

... they’d cost a small fortune to try and buy (cib) today.
    Omg... Your Silent Hill collection is amazing! You have about $500 (And those are for Very Good condition on ebay prices) just for the first 3 alone. I sold my copy of Silent Hill 2 earlier this year for about $120.

I was such an advocate for physical, and still am since you definitely own the game lol. I'll keep the expensive ones around, and keep some nostalgic ones like Super Mario All Stars and Sonic 1 hahaa.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Wow was Photobucket really the only option we had in 13?