Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)

Exclamation NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hey all, So with the new tour there will be a TON of new audio/video sources that will be coming in. This thread is to organize them all into one big thread and to update you on additions to ninlive. The recordings in this thread will be only done with true audio or video recorders. No iPhone videos or ripped videos from YouTube. FLAC is preferred, but some recordings may be only in mp3 due to their released format, or it was what the show was recorded in. But for the most part, since ninlive is an archive, I want to preserve audio/video quality to it's highest. If you find any recordings around the internet that I don't have on the archive, get in contact so I can add them! If a show is linked, that means there is a recording available for download from that show. If there is not, it means that there is no recording from that show (help us find them!). Enjoy, and happy downloading!

What you can help me with:
    1. Please send ANY ticket stubs, setlists sheets, posters, passes from shows you may have attended (or if you collect them) I'd love to add them to their respective show page. Send an email to ryanj @ reflectinginthechrome.com

2. If you see a full video on YouTube or a recording that isn't available on the archive, let me know so I can contact this person. I rarely go on YouTube. But some people are willing to donate their raw footage to the archive. I swear, I will get the video portion up in the near future (I know I've been saying it for the last 4 years)

http://www.ninlive.com
    http://www.twitter.com/ninlive
    https://www.facebook.com/ninlivearchive/

For past recordings from 1988-2017, please head over to http://www.ninlive.com to see what shows are available for download.

*If you have recorded any shows on previous tours and would like to have your recording hosted on the archive get in contact with me so I can send you the FTP info to upload your recording! Or, if you would like to send your tapes in, I can transfer any media type for you.*

-Ryan
    ryanj @ reflectinginthechrome.com
    Last edited by ninlive; 07-26-2017 at 03:33 PM. Reason: FYF Set is now up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As always, much appreciated for taking the time to do this! Thanks, you're awesome.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    love it! thank you lots!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you very much, this is awesome.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    And another thanks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    And now a redundant thanks!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I just wanna thank the academy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this is great shit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been lurking for too long, and I've gotta pop in and say, "Thanks so much for doing this." It is very much appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome video, great job!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope the video file for Lollapalooza will be ready for tonight. Not sure what's taking so long lol. Fuji was up a night or two after. :P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Hope the video file for Lollapalooza will be ready for tonight.
    Have patience. It'll happen when it happens. Plus, the guy who runs reflectinginthechrome.com doesn't have his computer with him this weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm used to most things that were aired being available an hour or so at the most after. I figured there would be more people in the NIN and music community in general that would have uploaded it by now. Had I known this I would have done it already, or at least ripped it from youtube. Lol.

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    I'm used to most things that were aired being available an hour or so at the most after. I figured there would be more people in the NIN and music community in general that would have uploaded it by now. Had I known this I would have done it already, or at least ripped it from youtube. Lol.
    Sounds like you're on top of things, no wonder you call yourself The Master! There were a number of people in the NIN community involved in ripping Lollapalooza, but we're perfectionists here. When a release gets curated by the likes of ETSers, it may take a little bit more time, but it's better than anything else you get anywhere else.

Seeing as you're good at ripping YouTube, I hope you'll be ready to contribute rip for any streaming video coming out of the Outside Lands festival & Made in America.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    People, man....

Anways I am updating RITC now and these links should be up very very soon!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Thanks Ryan, and to everyone else who had a hand in this <3 I have a fairly high DL speed (high for I anyway) from the torrent. I will leave to seed for a couple of days.
    Last edited by somethingelse; 08-05-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added for download to RITC the Lollapalooza stream cap that a few awesome members at ETS compiled together. So big THANKS to all of you!!!

Also, I will be uploading Tapeworm48's recording. As well as my own recording, and the two direct download links of the lollapalooza stream in mp4 and MKV. Thanks to @TheBang for uploading those to the server.

Also, I got the 24/96 version of Blue_Heaven's Ansan Valley Fest recording that I will be uploading too! Not a good weekend to go to Lollapalooza and not take my computer! Ha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks Ryan, Tapeworm, and all who make these things possible. It's so greatly appreciated.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    People, man....

Anways I am updating RITC now and these links should be up very very soon!
    That's old news. Why don't you have next weekend's San Francisco show up already? If you want to be the best, you need to stay a step ahead. I'm tired of waiting.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    (in all seriousness, some of the impatience for recordings make me wonder how some people would fare if they had to do things old school with tape trades, 2:1 blanks, tape trees, want lists and the like)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tapeworm48's recording as well as my recording is up from Lollapalooza. I highly suggest grabbing Tapeworm's source, it's much better than the soundboard audio!!!

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com.../20130802.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks a lot Ryan and everyone who's involved in ripping the Lollapalooza gig.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just catching up with all this. Top job. Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great job Ryan, thank you!

I love RITC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    is there a quick way to convert from the mkv file to mp4? i tried the direct download of the mp4 and it wouldn't unzip. some error message. anybody else have this problem?

also thanks everybody who pulled this together. awesome.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingnothing View Post
    is there a quick way to convert from the mkv file to mp4? i tried the direct download of the mp4 and it wouldn't unzip. some error message. anybody else have this problem?

also thanks everybody who pulled this together. awesome.
    Try re-downloading it once again. I think I fixed the problem.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingnothing View Post
    is there a quick way to convert from the mkv file to mp4?
    @RITCNIN or anybody else that wants to answer, is there a non-lossy way to convert the mkv file to mp4 (for my iDevices) since I downloaded the torrent so I didn't hammer the RITC server? (I'd hate to see your hosting bill this month)

I could use Handbrake, but that would involve re-encoding.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    So no, no problem with zip at all.
    So yes, lots of tools, in fact, it's the same thing, i don't know why RITC is offering both, did you try google ? You want a name ? YAMB.
    Android does not need mp4, Samsung are DivxHD compliant, and these days, DivXHD means MKV.
    You will loose chapters, ritc mp4 does have chapters

Note : A new version of the audio album is available on ritc without bug at track 4 1'04

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    So no, no problem with zip at all.
    So yes, lots of tools, in fact, it's the same thing, i don't know why RITC is offering both, did you try google ? You want a name ? YAMB.
    Android does not need mp4, Samsung are DivxHD compliant, and these days, DivXHD means MKV.
    You will loose chapters, ritc mp4 does have chapters

Note : A new version of the audio album is available on ritc without bug at track 4 1'04
    Offering both because TheBang was kind enough to send both filetypes over. mp4 is for iOS devices if you wanted to watch them on your tablet/ipod/iphone etc etc and save anyone the trouble of converting.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Offering both because TheBang was kind enough to send both filetypes over. mp4 is for iOS devices if you wanted to watch them on your tablet/ipod/iphone etc etc and save anyone the trouble of converting.
    Are you saying MP4 is not perfect but recoded ? if no, mkv is useless, because it's exactly the same.