Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Nine Inch Nails The Gift Footage 2008 - New Torrent

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails The Gift Footage 2008 - New Torrent

I have been getting more and more requests of The Gift's raw footage to be shared again. I will be posting it to my seedbox and torrent provided here and on the live archive. Give me a few days to upload all of it there and create the torrent. Thanks to ItsJustDave for sending me the files again. As back in 2008, hard drive space was scarce for me and way too expensive to keep 400GB when I had other projects I was working on.

Hope everyone is well.

Download the torrent file at the bottom of this page if you want to grab it - https://ninlive.com/shows/other/toiouavott.html

TR: The internet is full of surprises these days.I was contacted by a mysterious, shadowy group of subversives who SOMEHOW managed to film a substantial amount (over 400 GB!) of raw, unedited HD footage from three separate complete shows of our Lights in the Sky tour. Security must have been lacking at these shows because the quality of the footage is excellent.
    If any of you could find a LINK to that footage I'll bet some enterprising fans could assemble something pretty cool.
    Oh yeah, you didn't hear this from me.
    Last edited by ninlive; 03-16-2024 at 06:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll keep it up on a seedbox as well ASAP

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    The torrent is now live on the link above!