Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelion View Post
    Thanks! Those Amsterdam recordings are amazing - a really great record of a fantastic show. Thanks so much to the tapers and to RITC for hosting . Are you still planning to host Source 2 (Rob) from the Nottingham show, or is that going to stay on the NINdrive for now?
    For right now, on the NIN Drive. I want to respect the taper's wishes of not releasing it. He wanted to torrent it first. Like I said, I want to get everything that I have on the NIN Drive onto the site. It may take some time, but it will be done soon! About 98% of the drive is already on the site. There will be a few that are left off the site because of tapers wishes, as they would like to trade for their tapes etc. I honestly don't think people should be pissed about that because of how there are literally hundreds of sources to choose from.

Ryan

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Any shows that I previously added with a "NIN Drive only" note can now be offered for download. There aren't many shows in this category, my 9/2/08 Red Rocks source is the only one that comes to mind immediately but there might have been others not recorded by me that I added with the same note.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I recorded the Vienna show last night and will put it on Dime in the next couple of days. Turned out well, not too far off from the shows I did back when NIN was touring Europe in 07 and 09.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrruin View Post
    I recorded the Vienna show last night and will put it on Dime in the next couple of days. Turned out well, not too far off from the shows I did back when NIN was touring Europe in 07 and 09.
    So great you did it again! Cannot wait to download.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfang View Post
    Any shows that I previously added with a "NIN Drive only" note can now be offered for download. There aren't many shows in this category, my 9/2/08 Red Rocks source is the only one that comes to mind immediately but there might have been others not recorded by me that I added with the same note.
    It should be said that to start off there were not many "NIN Drive Only" recordings. Those recordings that you initially said were for the drive only were less than 10, and are on the archive site now. The drive is no longer really necessary as everything is available on the site itself. The thinking behind the drive was great... But no one really wants to contribute to finding new sources or recording tapes, to be honest.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    my recording of the Vienna show is up on Dime, feel free to do with it as you wish

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    The drive is no longer really necessary as everything is available on the site itself.
    Not everything from the drive is actually on the site yet, but I now agree that it should be except for some rare cases in which tapers asked for specific shows not to circulate.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfang View Post
    Not everything from the drive is actually on the site yet, but I now agree that it should be except for some rare cases in which tapers asked for specific shows not to circulate.
    As I said, about 98% is on the site now. Not everything. Of course respecting taper's wishes if they do not want their tapes to circulate for their own personal reasons is top priority. Most of the time it's just so they can trade them out amongst other tapers.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I'm currently working on a full multi-cam edit of the show in Vienna. I uploaded the first song on YouTube, more will follow (including a HQ download link).

I used a few clips from other shows in Europe to fill a few gaps and keep it visually entertaining. Hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by niggo; 06-24-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    New clips from Vienna:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    New clips from Vienna:

Those are really, really good niggo. Congrats and thank you

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tausend Dank für die sehr geilen Videos! Amazing work and a perfect substitute for me as I couldn't make it to the show!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @dlb Na, aber gern!

Two more clips coming in for today.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I already asked RITCNIN on twitter, but I felt like asking here could be a good idea too:

Does anyone know where to find the original file for this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    I already asked RITCNIN on twitter, but I felt like asking here could be a good idea too:

Does anyone know where to find the original file for this?

I don't know, if its the same recording, but you can dl that show here (6 parts), only scroll down to the Self Destruct tour:

http://www.seven1963.org/NINVideo.htm
    Last edited by stefler; 06-28-2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: add

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stefler View Post
    I don't know, if its the same recording, but you can dl that show here (6 parts), only scroll down to the Self Destruct tour:

http://www.seven1963.org/NINVideo.htm
    Thank you VERY much for that link. Dunno how I failed to see that earlier.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Three new clips from Vienna:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

soon

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post

soon
    Very soon.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Vessel-Survivalism-Wish-31 Ghosts IV-Burn-Gave Up is a killer.. Just blown by the guitar solo on 31 Ghosts. Amazing.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Japan 02/26/2014 liberated bootleg is now available for download. http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com

Along with some news updates on the front page.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Posting this here too. Quick question.

Of the three Soundboards NIN released in 2008 from Victoria, Sacramento and Portland which one is best? I want one to listen to one on a drive coming up but don't want to DL and listen through all of them first.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    no idea about comparable quality, i can link you a sample song from each set later today if you want, which song would that be?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    maybe you should read posts about 2008........... he's not asking about quality, obviously quality is exactly the same, it's more errors during sets... anyway, may i suggest TOIOU ? they obviously picked the best out of it and released it in audio too...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    Posting this here too. Quick question.

Of the three Soundboards NIN released in 2008 from Victoria, Sacramento and Portland which one is best? I want one to listen to one on a drive coming up but don't want to DL and listen through all of them first.
    Definitely Portland. "The Wretched" is incredible and the performance of "Terrible Lie"... Enough said.

The soundboards are available for download on the archive.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So, I was looking for video sources of Eraser performed in 2009, and I came across this:

The video focuses entirely on Ilan. Weird, right? Then I checked the YouTube channel, and it's got a bunch of other videos like that, focusing on just one shot, and often two videos of the same song, same gig, but with different angles. Also, a bunch of the videos begin with the camera pointing at a digital clock on the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SLSLWarlock/videos

Am I the only one who finds this a bit unusual?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Well... If you have a few people there with cameras all focusing on different shots it's a great way to create a multi-cam. Just saying....

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Well... If you have a few people there with cameras all focusing on different shots it's a great way to create a multi-cam. Just saying....
    Yes, it seems like one person coordinating/uploading it. Weird that they waited five years to post it to YouTube, isn't it?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    maybe you should read posts about 2008........... he's not asking about quality, obviously quality is exactly the same, it's more errors during sets... anyway, may i suggest TOIOU ? they obviously picked the best out of it and released it in audio too...
    I went to download but couldn't find an audio option to download. Seems like the old site for AVOT is gone and all that's available are these options - http://toiou.org/downloads/ . The "Ipod" option is an m4v. No audio. Guess I might have to make due with Portland. If anyone knows a way to get the audio from AVOT let me know please.