Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Heh. That reminds me when I recorded the Tilburg show in '99. I was by the soundboard with a mic in hand when a security guard happened to catch me holding it. Thankfully, I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and tucked it into my sleeve before the guy asked me if I was recording.

That looks like a tiny microphone extension on your phone and it sucks you were near an overzealous security guard.
    it's miniscule.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I taped tonight's show in Detroit and will tape night 2 as well.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gladcarrot View Post
    I taped tonight's show in Detroit and will tape night 2 as well.
    Awesome, man! Can't wait to hear it. Hope you are well!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Gladcarrot's recordings to the run of Detroit shows.

Added Tapeworm48's recording of the first night in Chicago.

Added @SM Rollinger 's recording to the second night in Chicago. Live Debut of AATCHB.

I waited to hear the song from a proper audio recording to do the song justice. It's as beautiful as I thought it would be. Tearing up hearing it... Just an amazing track and I am happy to finally hear it live. My brother was in attendance in Chicago and that was his favorite song. So happy he got to experience that.

Thank you to everyone sending ticket stubs, posters, recordings from this tour. Out of every tour since 2009, this has been the most overwhelming response from people on the socials and email. I am just bogged down trying to respond to everyone and there are a number of people sending me tapes from previous years. So I've got a lot more coming as I have time to add it!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I hope a better recording of the 1st night in Boston shows up. The 2nd night recording is awesome.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    I hope a better recording of the 1st night in Boston shows up. The 2nd night recording is awesome.
    It's coming started mastering the tapes today!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hippygeek View Post
    Eric was recording from his hat mics, so I'm sure a great recording will surface.
    I have a killer tape of both nights started working on them today !!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Added Gladcarrot's recordings to the run of Detroit shows.

Added Tapeworm48's recording of the first night in Chicago.

Added @SM Rollinger's recording to the second night in Chicago. Live Debut of AATCHB.

I waited to hear the song from a proper audio recording to do the song justice. It's as beautiful as I thought it would be. Tearing up hearing it... Just an amazing track and I am happy to finally hear it live. My brother was in attendance in Chicago and that was his favorite song. So happy he got to experience that.

Thank you to everyone sending ticket stubs, posters, recordings from this tour. Out of every tour since 2009, this has been the most overwhelming response from people on the socials and email. I am just bogged down trying to respond to everyone and there are a number of people sending me tapes from previous years. So I've got a lot more coming as I have time to add it!
    I got to meet your brother the third night! At least, I’m assuming it’s him, heh. After we got to talking a bit, I think we forgot to exchange names, but he mentioned his brother ran the ninlive archive so he gets to travel for these shows a lot, totally caught me off guard. Super cool guy though, and his friend, too! We were next to each other for a bit of the show but got moved around a little once things really got started. Tell him the guy in the yellow Thistle hat says hey! And if I can swing making it to a couple more shows on this tour, maybe I’ll bump into him again.

Also, HUUUGE shoutouts to everyone involved with recording/taping this tour, btw. Y’all are making it possible to relive all these moments again and again!! Can’t wait to sit and listen.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I got to meet your brother the third night! At least, I’m assuming it’s him, heh. After we got to talking a bit, I think we forgot to exchange names, but he mentioned his brother ran the ninlive archive so he gets to travel for these shows a lot, totally caught me off guard. Super cool guy though, and his friend, too! We were next to each other for a bit of the show but got moved around a little once things really got started. Tell him the guy in the yellow Thistle hat says hey! And if I can swing making it to a couple more shows on this tour, maybe I’ll bump into him again.

Also, HUUUGE shoutouts to everyone involved with recording/taping this tour, btw. Y’all are making it possible to relive all these moments again and again!! Can’t wait to sit and listen.
    LOL, for sure that was him. Probably a super nice dude you talked to. He is always like that. May be the most polite person I've ever met in my life. He says hello! lol.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    With all these sick setlists at Aragon Ballroom this past weekend, it got me curious as to what the setlists were when they played there in 2009...And I came across this show from August 28, 2009 on the archive http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090828.html

Apparently there is a SBD of this show on the archive "not available for download" since 2012.....SBD recordings of Last, SICNH, Banged and Blown Through!, La Mer, The Fragile, Gone Still, Down In It, Eraser, Atmosphere etc....Seems like its a 2 and a half hour show. Sounds epic.....Sure would be cool if that show becomes available for download.....Hint, hint

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    With all these sick setlists at Aragon Ballroom this past weekend, it got me curious as to what the setlists were when they played there in 2009...And I came across this show from August 28, 2009 on the archive http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090828.html

Apparently there is a SBD of this show on the archive "not available for download" since 2012.....SBD recordings of Last, SICNH, Banged and Blown Through!, La Mer, The Fragile, Gone Still, Down In It, Eraser, Atmosphere etc....Seems like its a 2 and a half hour show. Sounds epic.....Sure would be cool if that show becomes available for download.....Hint, hint
    I don't have that one, someone sent me some info on it and the sample. I never changed that from SBD to IEM, which I should do now! Some of these 'not available' sources are because I don't have them.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    To me the most insane, interesting thing that has happened this whole tour was Subterraneans with lyrics from God break down the door and over and out evolving into The Frail.

Anyone get a good audio recording of that?

People are going to be telling their grandkids about that one, lol.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Sonic Mania excerpts are scheduled to be broadcast on Wowow on Oct. 8 at 5 PM:
    https://www.wowow.co.jp/detail/113800

Nine Inch Nails is included, but given the number of artists listed (11+), it'll likely be only 2-3 songs or so. It won't be on Dime either, because Wowow (as a premium channel) is prohibited by Dime's rules. But it does tend to show up elsewhere.
    "Wish" and "Ahead of Ourselves" were broadcast on the Wowow "Messe Special" last month. I haven't found a capture of the Nine Inch Nails portion of the broadcast yet, though I have seen some of the other artists' performances. I don't know why whoever capped it didn't just post the whole 2 hour special.

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @Max there are recordings from the third night. Just haven’t gotten them yet.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Tapeworm48's audience recording to the 10/27/2018 Chicago show.

So far, almost every show was taped. There are full video recordings from San Antonio and DC night 2, which YouTube users never get back about.

I also have tapes coming from Memphis and Nashville. Nashville is incomplete, but that is better than nothing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

So far, almost every show was taped. There are full video recordings from San Antonio and DC night 2, which YouTube users never get back about.

I also have tapes coming from Memphis and Nashville. Nashville is incomplete, but that is better than nothing.
    Holy shit dude this is wonderful. Thank you Tapeworm48 wherever you are.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Holy shit dude this is wonderful. Thank you Tapeworm48 wherever you are.
    I really liked night 3's recording over the 3 night run. They are all really good, but that system was dialed in that night and the crowd around the taper was really good.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Seconding the appreciation for this recording. I don't listen to that many audience recordings, but this one is a corker. Thank you.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @ninlive

Just saw the page on the archive for the Madcool festival and there's only the low quality stream recording and not the full hd broadcast, so if you want to add it, here is a link.

Wanted to render in black and white because of the colored logo and the title cards which are in colors, but whatever, it works anyway.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @ninlive

Just saw the page on the archive for the Madcool festival and there's only the low quality stream recording and not the full hd broadcast, so if you want to add it, here is a link.
    I know... I received an 18GB satellite feed recording from someone who pulled it. I thought that this would be the definitive version. But thanks to @TheBang , I have found out that this version also has drop outs in the audio. But includes Hurt. Which both broadcasts publicly did not include.

So, I know I need to update the page! Here are things I want to accomplish, but don't really have the time right now to work on them.

1) Have the definitive video recording, which I assume would be the link you just provided.
    2) Create the definitive audio capture, that includes Hurt.

Once I can do that, or if someone can help me because I really don't know how to pull stuff from video captures in it's raw format and splice the broadcasts together... I will post them on the site. Sorry that I have not done so.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I know... I received an 18GB satellite feed recording from someone who pulled it. I thought that this would be the definitive version. But thanks to @TheBang, I have found out that this version also has drop outs in the audio. But includes Hurt. Which both broadcasts publicly did not include.

So, I know I need to update the page! Here are things I want to accomplish, but don't really have the time right now to work on them.

1) Have the definitive video recording, which I assume would be the link you just provided.
    2) Create the definitive audio capture, that includes Hurt.

Once I can do that, or if someone can help me because I really don't know how to pull stuff from video captures in it's raw format and splice the broadcasts together... I will post them on the site. Sorry that I have not done so.
    Oh man I forgot about all that Aha, I recall you talked about it. Well I think TheBang is the more apt of us to do this kind of stuff, but if you can manage to upload this for people to try out, why not. I don't know what kind of file is a raw format of a satellite feed recording but that sounds really interesting.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Oh man I forgot about all that Aha, I recall you talked about it. Well I think TheBang is the more apt of us to do this kind of stuff, but if you can manage to upload this for people to try out, why not. I don't know what kind of file is a raw format of a satellite feed recording but that sounds really interesting.
    It's 18GB. Something I cannot upload with my internet speeds, lol. He has a copy. So we'll see when he has some time if he can work on it. I know he is busy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    All right. Sorry but I have to do some begging here, but it's something I'm really really wantin' and not sure who to ask. Over twenty years ago I saw NIN/Bowie live and fell in love with their version of Subterraneans. I've listened to it a million times, so imagine my happiness when they played it for the first time last week in Chicago. I saw a few versions on Youtube, but am wondering who I have to blow to get a good quality FLAC or MP3 version of just that song! Thanks, fellow fans.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by artdeco View Post
    All right. Sorry but I have to do some begging here, but it's something I'm really really wantin' and not sure who to ask. Over twenty years ago I saw NIN/Bowie live and fell in love with their version of Subterraneans. I've listened to it a million times, so imagine my happiness when they played it for the first time last week in Chicago. I saw a few versions on Youtube, but am wondering who I have to blow to get a good quality FLAC or MP3 version of just that song! Thanks, fellow fans.
    The best recording is on the archive

http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181027.html

I'm currently doing a multi-cam video of the performance too, if that interests you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you very much friend! I appreciate it. EDIT: Just gave it a listen! Nice quality. Your hard work is definitely appreciated. Takes me way back.
    Last edited by artdeco; 11-09-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My RCMH N1 and Both Brooklyn Tapes are now up on ninlive.com Enjoy - Boston gigs are coming soon next day or so then I am off to record Vegas both shows and All 6 LA!!!!

RCMH N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...24bitsampledod

Brooklyn N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...ampledime24bit

Brooklyn N2 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...ime16bitsample
    Last edited by ScreamingSlave; 11-15-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSlave View Post
    My RCMH N1 and Both Brooklyn Tapes are now up on ninlive.com Enjoy - Boston gigs are coming soon next day or so then I am off to record Vegas both shows and All 6 LA!!!!

RCMH N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...24bitsampledod

Brooklyn N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...ampledime24bit

Brooklyn N2 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-18002391...ime16bitsample
    Dude, all three sound amazing. Thanks so much!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Dude, all three sound amazing. Thanks so much!
    No problem man anytime I am glad everyone likes my tapes i enjoy doing it and its a great memory of the shows if anyone wants to connect up in Vegas and hang out ill be there just hit me up with a PM im super psyched for those shows !!!

I am also in need of a poster buddy that can grab each nights poster in case i cant as I want to secure my spot on the floor prime for taping so if you can help me out let me know !!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    No problem man anytime I am glad everyone likes my tapes i enjoy doing it and its a great memory of the shows if anyone wants to connect up in Vegas and hang out ill be there just hit me up with a PM im super psyched for those shows !!!

I am also in need of a poster buddy that can grab each nights poster in case i cant as I want to secure my spot on the floor prime for taping so if you can help me out let me know !!!
    I'll be there both nights and would love to meet up with you and anyone else. Sending a PM to keep this thread on topic.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

I'll be recording Vegas/SF/and some of the LA dates.