Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    @ninlive , I noticed that a couple of the NIN masters on the "fromthenosebleeds" channel on YT aren't on your site. Just wanted to make sure you're aware of them? Apologies if you're already working on it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCki...ine+inch+nails

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    thanks to @ninlive for latest round of videos. some good stuff for sure!
    thanks to @fillow , too.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    @ninlive, I noticed that a couple of the NIN masters on the "fromthenosebleeds" channel on YT aren't on your site. Just wanted to make sure you're aware of them? Apologies if you're already working on it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCki...ine+inch+nails
    I am. It’s so hard to communicate with people on YouTube. I wish there was a messaging system on there. If there is no contact info, comments are your best bet. That is pretty slim and I’d rather have uncompressed footage than rip from YouTube.

let’s hope!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I am. It’s so hard to communicate with people on YouTube. I wish there was a messaging system on there. If there is no contact info, comments are your best bet. That is pretty slim and I’d rather have uncompressed footage than rip from YouTube.

let’s hope!
    Pretty sure it's them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bootlegcowboys/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Possible lineage upgrade/new source?

https://ijwthstd.blogspot.com/2021/0...e-4261994.html

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post

thank you

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post

This is source 1. Same recording

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    EDIT: Videos I found were just some recycled shit.
    Last edited by piggy; 06-20-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    Just came across this:

Which appears to be from this show (but 32 minutes of footage instead of 5 and it starts at "Suck"):
    https://ninlive.com/shows/1990/19900627.html
    No, this footage is not from Austin. In fact, it's taken directly from NIN's Vimeo page here:

I compared it, and the YouTube uploader took it directly from that Vimeo, upscaled it to 1080p, and matted it.

Anyway, as it says on the Vimeo page, date unknown. It's definitely not from Austin. In fact, I've been trying to identify the show on and off for the past 8 years or so. It was definitely from the Hate tour. There were 39 dates on that tour. I've compared it to known audio/video recordings of 14 dates and definitively ruled it out as any of those. I've tentatively ruled out an additional 5 dates based on the setlist order.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Oh, oops. I saw what looked like the same obstruction on the right side of the stage in Ryan's screen caps, and the picture quality looked similar. I've only ever watched that Vimeo footage once, so it didn't even cross my mind. Sorry, folks.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I was fooled by it as well and messaged to Ryan about it thinking it was completely new source, for the very same reason (the videos from vimeo are not in Live Archive because of unknown date).

The other video from @piggy 's post is some fan-made edit of existing Cleveland video. It's overdubbed with Dallas Video Bar sbd audio.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Just added a really good NIN/Bowie uncirculated DAT master to the 10/24/1995 Tacoma show. Epic stuff. Been waiting over a year to get this in my hands!

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/1995/19951024.html

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Just added a really good NIN/Bowie uncirculated DAT master to the 10/24/1995 Tacoma show. Epic stuff. Been waiting over a year to get this in my hands!

Thank you, Ryan! I was at this show. Out of literally hundreds of shows I've been to, this one may be the best. If not top of the list, certainly very close. Not even the evil ex who whined that there were no "hits" in Bowie's set could ruin it. Definite sign of things to come, haha.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

I can’t believe things that old are still coming out of the woodwork in 2021. I mean what else could be out there? I’m floored.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I can’t believe things that old are still coming out of the woodwork in 2021. I mean what else could be out there? I’m floored.
    lots trust me. Hence why I try my best to get it known that there is a place that wants these tapes!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Some newly surfaced 2005 footage: 10 minutes of Rock Werchter festival performance

NIN starts at 43:47
    Also includes bits of Simple Plan, Grabage, Green Day, Audioslave and Rammstein. Pretty solid lineup that was.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Really good video of Vegas 2017 up on RITC. Last time I got to see the band. Thanks to @ninlive .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I’m sure @ninlive will love this. High quality footage from the first day of Lollapalooza 1991 posted by none other than MTV themselves. No showing of the show or anything but it’s cool to see footage of Trent and the band hanging out and doing some soundcheck. Pretty funny moment with Trent interrupting a reporter by soundchecking his mic.

Last edited by nooneimportant; 08-26-2021 at 09:08 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    I’m sure @ninlive will love this. High quality footage from the first day of Lollapalooza 1991 posted by none other than MTV themselves. No showing of the show or anything but it’s cool to see footage of Trent and the band hanging out and doing some soundcheck.

Funny story, I was close to getting the footage of the Lolla show from MTV. But they had sadly sent the tape back into the archive and couldn’t do a proper transfer of it for me. Don’t know how serious they were about sending it. But I always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I'm 99% sure this has never circulated before now (uploaded yesterday)

Interview with NIN members at Quart Festival (Norway) 2000. Charlie and Danny are speaking! + full recording of Terrible Lie

The same channel also posted some videos from Roskilde and Southside, but I think they've been available for a long time. Not sure if quality is an upgrade to the old rips, didn't check.

Last edited by fillow; 10-09-2021 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Here are some more that have never seen the light of day.

I used to be big in to trading Depeche Mode (that's how I initially got into taping/trading) and one person I traded with very early on taped a TON of NIN. I had no idea until recently. Here below are some new DAT masters that will be up on the site shortly

12/01/1999 London
    03/31/2005 London
    07/05/2005 London
    07/15/2009 London

All Core Sound HEB and D100 DAT.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    NIN Live will be down for the time being. Pages still work but downloads are disabled. You can read more over on ninlive.com. Been a frustrating week, but we will find a way.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    NIN Live will be down for the time being. Pages still work but downloads are disabled. You can read more over on ninlive.com. Been a frustrating week, but we will find a way.
    I'm sorry you are having trouble. You have been most kind & played a big part in keeping me going these days. Due to COVID & other major health issues, I've been basically a shut in for the past year. It's so nice to explore the live history of NIN. Appreciate you & all your hard work!

PS: if it's not too much trouble could you please update the status here in addition to Instagram, etc? I'm a Luddite & don't do much social media, especially the big boys. I'm old & have trust issues with the mega corporations gathering info about me. I know, I'm weird.
    Last edited by chuckrh; 11-08-2021 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Some more gems from With Teeth era popping up on youtube:

Last 30 minutes of Hultsfred Festival (Sweden), audience tape

and TV interview from Provinssirock Festival (Finland), with very small bit of live footage

Last edited by fillow; 11-11-2021 at 12:59 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the source #3 (matrix) from this show saved and can share it with me? (16-bit version is fine)
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181211.html

Most of audio archive is still available on NINDrive torrent, but this source was added after last torrent update.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Does anyone have the source #3 (matrix) from this show saved and can share it with me? (16-bit version is fine)
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181211.html

Most of audio archive is still available on NINDrive torrent, but this source was added after last torrent update.
    I sent you a message.

Man, not having the downloads anymore really blows.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I currently have a 1 gigabit connection and I'm downloading Audio Drive 4 and Video Drive 1. I will keep them up as much as I can and I also intend to switch to 5 gigabits internet soon.
    Last edited by MAD; 12-27-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I've just caught up on the news and learned of the troubles. I'm going to jump on seeding the torrent asap. First I'm checking how much of the data I already have: I've been seeding the V2 torrent for a while, but I can't just lay the new one over the top of the old one since the root folder name has changed ("NIN Drive" → "1 - NIN Drive") and perhaps other structural changes too. Putting my complete V2 Drive data in a safe place before I fire up the new one. Thanks for all your work!

Edit: that was worth it: v2 covers 62% of the latest torrent content.
    Last edited by jmtd; 01-04-2022 at 03:33 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I've finally grabbed all of the V4 audio torrent and I'm seeding it now.

(The v2 torrent had 1,483 files that are not in the V4 one: I think they are almost all cases where the taper was unknown and is now known so got renamed. IF anyone is curious the list is here: https://phobos.redmars.org/diff_ninlive_v2_v4.txt ; those files totalled about 32G. I've still got them too.)

Years ago I suggested to Ryan mirroring ninlive onto archive.org's Live Music Archive. At the time he wasn't too keen, but I think that its time to revisit that, so it's my plan to get the archive uploaded there.

I haven't tried grabbing the video torrent yet, I may or may not do so (got to try and avoid biting off more than I can chew)

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Years ago I suggested to Ryan mirroring ninlive onto archive.org's Live Music Archive. At the time he wasn't too keen, but I think that its time to revisit that, so it's my plan to get the archive uploaded there.
    What was the reason for hesitation? I'm not aware of any particulars, but I have always wondered why uploading to Archive as well was never the case as it always seemed like a no-brainer.

Also I just saw all of this happened....fuck...