Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,411 to 1,438 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Does anyone have recordings from the VetsAid show? I know they're not on the archive and can't be hosted there, but I have to think someone has them or a stream rip that can be discretely shared.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    All my talk of taping has resulted in me getting recommendations of Grateful Dead stuff, and apparently this is a thing....
    https://www.spertilo.net/
    Looks like it pulls it files from archive.org, so I don't even know how to begin to incorporate something like this into the live archive. Still a badass idea though.
    That is really cool. I'd love to make something like that happen.

Currently working through all the shows in order to create the database website. There will be an update by 2024. I have made that my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Does anyone have recordings from the VetsAid show? I know they're not on the archive and can't be hosted there, but I have to think someone has them or a stream rip that can be discretely shared.
    Email me and I'll send you links.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post

Email me and I'll send you links.
    Was the audio good?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Currently working through all the shows in order to create the database website. There will be an update by 2024. I have made that my goal.
    you know I have one ready for you

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hi Ryan, I just wanted to ask about that soundboard from Rome in 2009.

https://ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090722.html

This was just spurred by seeing the comment about the ALD for Bonnaroo saying how you used to keep sources to trade for other uncirculated shows but were done with that culture more or less hence adding that recording to the archive. Does that apply to the Rome 2009 soundboard too? I would absolutely love to hear the 2009 lineup performing stuff like The Line Begins to Blur and Mr Self Destruct in raw soundboard quality.

All good if you're still holding out for some sort of 'holy grail' I just figured there's no harm in asking right?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @Disassociative Go back through a handful of pages on this thread and you’ll see my response. I’ve spoken about it ad nauseam.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Disassociative Go back through a handful of pages on this thread and you’ll see my response. I’ve spoken about it ad nauseam.
    Understood. Sorry to nag about it again I didn’t realise.

(Also it’s a shame about the Chicago 2009 one - I didn’t know about that til now. Wonder what the guys deal was teasing you with it )

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    but I'm looking for my recordings from 2000 and was curious if they are out in the wild (I forget if I ever released them). I did find the following site but it wont allow me to download anything

http://www.cure-concerts.de/main/2000.php
    I did recorded something like 15 Cure shows in 2000 . I'm "Ar.Da. Sony ECM-717 > Sony MZ-R 50" I did the 4 promo gigs in February I was even at the Conrad session (but leave my MD in the Van..big fail ) and during the dream tour, so much shows : Grenoble; Strasbourg, Praha, both Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Lille, London.. I stopped recording in 2005 as I stopped being a huge Cure fan. I was a huge trader between 1996 and 2002.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armogi View Post
    Yeah just came here to post that. Sure sounds like it even if the sample on ninlive sounds slightly better.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Well, that came out of nowhere :O
    Giving it a listen now

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Whoa, I love when stuff like this just shows up out of nowhere. Some of the files are two songs, but it's the whole show and sounds amazing aside from the click throughout. Wonder if he has more stuff like this? Does anyone know who this is?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Whoa, I love when stuff like this just shows up out of nowhere. Some of the files are two songs, but it's the whole show and sounds amazing aside from the click throughout. Wonder if he has more stuff like this? Does anyone know who this is?
    Pretty sure Ryan knows who it is. There are several tapes by this taper in the archive.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Pretty sure Ryan knows who it is. There are several tapes by this taper in the archive.
    Yeah, he definitely does. I know him, too. He comes up with a lot of really great stuff from his archives, widely varied. Some of his stuff is up on ninlive.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Fuck that shit slaps

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Chicago 1994 uncirculated tape.

Glad to have a small role in discovering taper's contacts. Hopefully more tapes from them will be posted soon.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Apparently there's a video from 16 September date of NIN/DB tour from Mansfield (which I don't remember seeing in the archive). Recording starts from Subterraneans. Good angle (actual band is being filmed, rather than jumbotron side screens). Poor quality (looks like pretty hi gen copy), but the uploader wrote: "i am sure I have this in better quality and more complete"

@ninlive

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Another fresh upload found.

Contains two very brief live clips of Sin (at the start) and Ringfinger (!) (at 9:58) which I couldn't identify as something I've seen before. But it's been a while since I watched any early recordings so I might be wrong. I also never seen that yellow shirt interview.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Contains two very brief live clips of Sin (at the start) and Ringfinger (!) (at 9:58) which I couldn't identify as something I've seen before. But it's been a while since I watched any early recordings so I might be wrong. I also never seen that yellow shirt interview.
    The interview is archival from this interview in 1990 in Canada:

The two clips are probably from Toronto, like in the above clip. Between all the songs shown in these interviews, it seems like there's probably a video of that whole show in Toronto.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I have a question(s) for my fellow tapers out there....

Im getting ready to fly with my taping rig for the first time in November to Chicago for Skinny Puppy. Can someone with experience in doing this please PM me and let me know what to expect? Im assuming something like this I should bring with me a carry on? But what do i tell the TSA its for? Ambient nature recordings? Do i need to yank the batteries out of my battery box before hand?

Help!

(and thanks in advance!!)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I have a question(s) for my fellow tapers out there....

Im getting ready to fly with my taping rig for the first time in November to Chicago for Skinny Puppy. Can someone with experience in doing this please PM me and let me know what to expect? Im assuming something like this I should bring with me a carry on? But what do i tell the TSA its for? Ambient nature recordings? Do i need to yank the batteries out of my battery box before hand?

Help!

(and thanks in advance!!)
    I’ve flown with tons of gear. They may make you take it out and just ask it’s for recording music. Be honest. Batteries are not an issue. If you check your bag, then yes, that may be an issue. But I always bring my gear on as a carry on!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I've never had TSA question me about recording gear ever.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Thanks guys! Pretty excited for this show, never seen Puppy and they were one of the bands that got me into taping in the first place. House of Blues Chicago looks TINY!!

Would be nice to take NIN with my new rig at least once. Still kicking myself for missing Cleveland

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Thanks again @ninlive and @TheBang , the TSA was more concerned about the bottle of Pepto Bismol in my bag and the suspenders I was wearing (im fucking old) than my gear. I just told them it was recording equipment and they didn't say shit either time. Taped turned out great and if you guys want the lossless files there will be a link in the YouTube video I posted I just haven't had a chance to split the tape yet.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So... The ninlivearchive instagram account has been suspended for not following community guidelines on account integrity and authentic identity. WTF. The account has been around since the end of 2017. This is why I am so frustrated with social media accounts. This same thing happened to the FaceBook account I had since like 2015 too... Only reason I keep them is because it's a good way to find new sources.

Anyone know how I can talk to a real person over there?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Funny how it's the bots questioning your identity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I see the note about NINDRIVE 5.0 being finalized. Is there a torrent to seed yet?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UninTY View Post
    I see the note about NINDRIVE 5.0 being finalized. Is there a torrent to seed yet?
    I have uploaded the new drives to my seedbox. They will have a generic directory so that people aren't screwed every time they try to verify their drives for new recordings. So sorry I really didn't think about that earlier.

Sadly, I have been trying to create the torrent files. But I have ran in to errors every time. Either because of the shear size or maybe Transmission doesn't like the format the hard drive that has the directories. I dunno. I have to troubleshoot it.