Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Alright, thank you. Anyway to.. fix this in post ?
    Well, making it mono would certainly fix that.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Lots of people walking closely in front of you can cause phasing too, as I have learned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    thank you for this! holy crap it sounds incredible, regardless of the little details. so glad i have this to relive my first ever red rocks show... getting chills listening to it now...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Did the rebroadcast of the Mad Cool Fest get recorded? I presume it won't have the dropouts, I'd love to get the audio only.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Did Night 2 of Morrison get recorded?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    Did Night 2 of Morrison get recorded?
    Yes, I haven't received the raw file yet.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    how do I get my hands on the recording rig for this tour?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    @ninlive The rig has a fucking great sound, but it seems it's way too.. omnidirectional ? The sound just goes round and round, left and right, with the movement of the recorder. But when it's hold still perfect centre, it's awesome.

Maybe there's a way to correct this by counterbalancing the moving around on a DAW ? I could try that if that seems interesting. Pretty long work to accomplish that (if it's actually doable).

Anyway, currently listening to The Fucking Perfect Drug on the rig recording and it's sounds BEAUTIFUL. Fucking hell.

PS : Sounds weird on headphones but on speakers holy fuck.. incredible, the rig is love, the rig is life, and even the "what the fuck" hiding the music sounds great.
    LOL. Yeah, the 717 is a pretty decent mic. Especially for starters. I worked a whole summer to save up for that bagging groceries as an 8th grader and also a DAT recorder. Once I got them, I quit. lol.

I am glad it's getting use again. Definitely ok to listen to these tapes on speakers. Never so much with headphones. Unless you're still or only jamming up and down like TheBang said.

Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Did the rebroadcast of the Mad Cool Fest get recorded? I presume it won't have the dropouts, I'd love to get the audio only.
    A little bird dropped me off a Satellite feed of the show that includes Hurt. I just have to find some time to upload it and get it ready for the interwebz.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    how do I get my hands on the recording rig for this tour?
    Which shows you hitting, because it might be already taken. But I'd love to have more people writing in the journal/taping. Just depends what you're hitting!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Just an FYI... Have a recording from River City Rock Festival coming and we have one person taping in Memphis tonight!!!! 100% through the tour thus far!!!!!!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    A little bird dropped me off a Satellite feed of the show that includes Hurt. I just have to find some time to upload it and get it ready for the interwebz.
    Oh ! shit ! it's on dime both SD and HD direct rip 0.9GB and 2GB love the cover

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=629369

edit : there is no hurt, Here's a link for ppl still not regged for life on dime for years : http://jheberg.net/captcha/ninmadcool18/ @ninlive you got something bigger than 2GB/720p ??
    Last edited by ninjaw; 09-25-2018 at 03:59 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Oh ! shit ! it's on dime both SD and HD direct rip 0.9GB and 2GB love the cover

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=629369

edit : there is no hurt, Here's a link for ppl still not regged for life on dime for years : http://jheberg.net/captcha/ninmadcool18/ @ninlive you got something bigger than 2GB/720p ??
    Just FYI, we've already discussed this capture and, unfortunately, the quality is pretty much garbage. Avoid. Ryan has something new and different.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Just FYI, we've already discussed this capture and, unfortunately, the quality is pretty much garbage. Avoid. Ryan has something new and different.
    Wow ! last time this happened the satellite feed was 40GB and too big for ninlive !

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Yeah, this stream is around 18GB and is a different source that includes Hurt! I will be posting a smaller version on the archive.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, this stream is around 18GB and is a different source that includes Hurt! I will be posting a smaller version on the archive.
    I need this thing in my life. Maybe the best concert I've ever seen.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    I need this thing in my life. Maybe the best concert I've ever seen.
    I second that, I think collectors would like to keep original quality for stuff like that

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I promise I will get it out to everyone.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Which shows you hitting, because it might be already taken. But I'd love to have more people writing in the journal/taping. Just depends what you're hitting!
    I'm hitting up both nights in Vegas, 1st night (and most likely the 2nd night) in SF, and then the 11th and 15th in Los Angeles.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'll save Ryan @ninlive the shameless plug and post this here. A chance to pay back and ensure viability of NIN Live Archive. I'd put up $5 for each of my shows, without NIN Live there's no way I'd track those recordings down on my own.

https://www.gofundme.com/nin-live-archive-hosting-costs
    Last edited by ekrekel; 10-08-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    I'll save Ryan @ninlive the shameless plug and post this here. A chance to pay back and ensure viability of NIN Live Archive. I'd put up $5 for each of my shows, without NIN Live there's no way I'd track those recordings down on my own.

Thanks so much. This was really hard for me to publish. But my school loans for the program hardly cover my living expenses and the school sets my “cost of living” funding for the year. I’m already cutting back on everything and I just need some help while I’m here. Loans are the devil and I just don’t want to take out any more. I hope people understand and I really appreciate anything for helping with the cost of the site during this time. I’ll be taking it back over or any other additional costs that will arise will be funded by me.

I am overwhelmed by the outpour for contributing and helping sustain the site. I’m already past funding for the first year and I’m almost in tears. Thank you for making this possible. I love you all.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Ok, few updates for the site.

Added two matrixed recordings to the Atlanta shows here;
    Night 1: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180926.html - Source 2
    Night 2: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180927.html - Source 2

As well as a sample to Memphis. I should have those recordings and the ones from Nashville soon.
    Memphis: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180924.html - Source 3

More on the way! DC tomorrow where I know there are a few tapers in attendance!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Anyway of getting just the raw IEM source versions for both ATL shows?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    what's the story about those matrix ?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Anyway of getting just the raw IEM source versions for both ATL shows?
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    what's the story about those matrix ?
    I don't have any way of getting them. I just downloaded these sources off the internet. The person who did it took my recording I had released and matrixed them together.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added a recording from the first night in Washington DC.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added a recording from each night of the New York City, Radio City shows. You can download them in the normal place: http://www.ninlive.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is a post from yesterday if you did not see it about the GoFundMe Campaign. I am in the library now studying for an airway exam I have tomorrow, so I am hitting the books. But again, thank you.

I know I have been silent about the GoFundMe campaign, as you all helped me reach the goal for the site!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH HELP SUSTAIN THE SITE!!!!
    These last two weeks have been very busy. I have been in the OR a few days a week and have class late. Not to mention on top of it, I have had 4 exams that I have had and been studying for. I have one more Thursday and then one on Monday….
    So it’s been a very busy time in my studies and I have been trying to make sure to respond to emails and on the socials late at night. But haven’t been able to update the site and everyone with the campaign...
    My apologies for this. Just came at a very busy time for school. I am trying to manage my personal life/school/running the archive and sometimes it’s hard to find a perfect balance. But THANK YOU all for the words and your support.
    I love sharing NIN recordings with you all and updating the site and preserving the live shows of the best band in the world. It makes me feel really good that so many of you enjoy it and can relive moments.
    I have a few recordings from this past weekend that I hope to get on the archive soon. Maybe while I study tonight at the library, I’ll be taking a break to upload them! Brooklyn tonight, and should be special. Talk to you soon all. - RJ

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Last night I almost got tossed during The Perfect Drug. I have brought this external Zoom mic to well over 100 shows since I bought it:

Never once have I had a problem getting it in or using it. But last night a big security dude had me stop and yelled at me:

skip to 1:12 to hear a brief part of the exchange. He told me I have "an illegal recording device" and that what I was doing was "copywrite infringement". LOL please. He then told me to delete the videos I took. I deleted like 4 of them....and then promptly rstored them out of my phone's trash bin. SO POINTLESS. I was just bummed that he stopped me during TPD and then I was afraid to record the drum solo. Ah well. I guess keep your head on a swivel out there guys, even if what you're doing doesn't really break the rules.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Last night I almost got tossed during The Perfect Drug. I have brought this external Zoom mic to well over 100 shows since I bought it:

Never once have I had a problem getting it in or using it. But last night a big security dude had me stop and yelled at me:
    Ugh. How stupid! I'm supposed to be recording the Chicago shows and this makes me nervous aye eff. Question... Did you keep it in your pocket and if so, how did they/he know you were recording?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Eric was recording from his hat mics, so I'm sure a great recording will surface.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Heh. That reminds me when I recorded the Tilburg show in '99. I was by the soundboard with a mic in hand when a security guard happened to catch me holding it. Thankfully, I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and tucked it into my sleeve before the guy asked me if I was recording.

That looks like a tiny microphone extension on your phone and it sucks you were near an overzealous security guard.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Ugh. How stupid! I'm supposed to be recording the Chicago shows and this makes me nervous aye eff. Question... Did you keep it in your pocket and if so, how did they/he know you were recording?
    No, it was out in plain sight like it is at every single show I go to. I was shocked someone said something b/c no one ever has. It attaches to the phone, but it's small. It got into the venue no problem, like it always does.