Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
Results 1,111 to 1,124 of 1124

Thread: RITC's Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    The same festival and night that Nirvana played a show while drunk, culminating in Kurt Cobain ending the set early by destroying everything on stage because his guitar malfunctioned and then a bouncer tried to fight him. I always wonder if Kurt ever heard NIN.

On the Nirvana Unplugged DVD (which includes all the between show banter not on the CD) Kurt makes a joke saying next they are "going to play a Nine Inch Nails song"

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Also... Another big bummer is not having any of Chaonatic's Lights in the Sky/NINJA footage. I would love his raw footage for the archive. Or if anyone can rip all the songs from his YT page.

There are so many more out there like this. I'm sorry my old shitty computer can't rip this stuff off the interwebz.
    Sounds like these are already taken care of, but in the future if there's ever anything you need ripped from YT don't hesitate to just shoot me some links via PM. Happy to do whatever little bit I can do to help.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    On the Nirvana Unplugged DVD (which includes all the between show banter not on the CD) Kurt makes a joke saying next they are "going to play a Nine Inch Nails song"
    The latest main Nine Inch Nails release at the time of the MTV Unplugged taping (fall 1993) was Broken.

(Yes, Fixed technically...)

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    edit: whelp, nevermind. HDD appears to have died while I was working on transferring things. It was fine (albeit slow) when I went to bed, and when I woke up Windows had decided to take it upon itself to restart without my knowledge and I can't even open the drive anymore. Hope someone else had that DVD in their archives.
    Last edited by theimage13; 02-21-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Look at what is back in my hands once again

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    If I had a car, I’d come pick these up from you today. I’m in San Diego for the weekend for a wedding.

ive got an MD deck with optical out. Can make the transfers fully digital, which could help the transfers out as well. Send me a text if you are willing for me to do this!

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Look at what is back in my hands once again
    I scrolled too fast and legit thought those were Zip disks.

Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I scrolled too fast and legit thought those were Zip disks.
    guess which zip drive i had?

siqq as friqq. i seriously thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Apparently most of the recordings from the photo above are already in the archive (except one). Does this still mean we can now get improved versions of them?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Apparently most of the recordings from the photo above are already in the archive (except one). Does this still mean we can now get improved versions of them?
    yes, those copies are lossy as I had to play the discs back in real-time and record them through the output jack. I’m hoping Ryan can clean them up a bit and re-up them

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Just got done handing off my bag of discs to @ninlive ! I was also told about some additional recordings he got and my only reaction is...

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Yeah, I am heading back to Atlanta today... I picked up about 100 film masters of NIN, Depeche Mode, Morrissey, The Cure, Duran Duran, Linkin Park etc and there is SO. MUCH. STUFF. Mostly all filmed around the SoCal area. It will take a few months to transfer all of this stuff and go through it. But I'll be making a list of what I have when I get back. Also all of TIMP's stuff to transfer.

I will be busy.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Yeah, I am heading back to Atlanta today... I picked up about 100 film masters of NIN, Depeche Mode, Morrissey, The Cure, Duran Duran, Linkin Park etc and there is SO. MUCH. STUFF. Mostly all filmed around the SoCal area. It will take a few months to transfer all of this stuff and go through it. But I'll be making a list of what I have when I get back. Also all of TIMP's stuff to transfer.

I will be busy.
    King shit right here.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I will be busy.

You are the man! Your good work is much appreciated. Thanks for the many hours of fantastic music. Being recently retired because of medical stuff & on a fixed income it is a godsend. Although I'm not stopping going to see live music once in awhile, it is getting very difficult both physically & financially. I do hope to see the Cure & NIN sometime in the near future. If you have time, would love to see the Cure footage (& NIN of course!) mentioned above whenever you can get to it. Thanks again!