Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Nice @klyrish I just had a chance to look it over. Great stuff! I've been pretty swamped working the past week or so and now getting caught up on stuff!

Does anyone know CreativePixElation on YouTube? They have recorded a bunch of shows from 2005-2018. I would really love to have their footage on the archive.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Creativ...ine+inch+nails

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    ^^ @ninlive
    Well they seem to reply to comments every once in a while and they are subscribed to your channel as well. Maybe give it some time time before the notice your question.
    They used to have an email - their name @ cox.net, but who knows if it's active - their website (linked on About page) has been down for a while.
    Also found his profile at few other places which I can PM to you if he doesn't reply on YT.
    Last edited by fillow; 07-07-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Not sure if this particular news + live footage edit is known so I'll just leave it here. Has some SBD audio.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I’ve got that video!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Since I have no life at all, and now during the lockdown I have all the free time I want, here's the new multicam edit from me.

NIN live in Prague, Czech Republic, 11 June 2014. Final show of 2014 UK+Europe tour.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Thanks for all the likes, you guys. It's nice to see just a liiitle bit of acknowledgement.
    I post these edits on reddit and I get what, 7 upvotes? 10? And then some next guy posts a picture of vinyl he just bought and gets 200. Wow, such a fucking effort from you there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably something to grab n' go

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _T_B_W_ View Post
    Probably something to grab n' go
    I've tried in the past to get this recording. Yes, this may be one of those times to grab from YT! Thanks for reminding me!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Just got in the inbox the uncirculated 02/23/2006 Fort Wayne audio recording. I've known about this recording for over a decade. Master tape/file was misplaced and I certainly thought it was lost forever. Thankfully Tapeworm came to the rescue and received a CDR copy of this recording years ago. Popped up today and I have been jamming. DD did the first night of this leg of the With_Teeth Tour in Champaign and I knew this recording would be of the same caliber. Nasty stuff.

Download here: https://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060223.html

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Just got in the inbox the uncirculated 02/23/2006 Fort Wayne audio recording. I've known about this recording for over a decade. Master tape/file was misplaced and I certainly thought it was lost forever. Thankfully Tapeworm came to the rescue and received a CDR copy of this recording years ago. Popped up today and I have been jamming. DD did the first night of this leg of the With_Teeth Tour in Champaign and I knew this recording would be of the same caliber. Nasty stuff.

Download here: https://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060223.html
    thank you!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

A new multicam uploaded recently (not mine). Pretty good job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's very cool that you created such a theme where you can serve live recordings and watch videos from concerts. And all this in one topic, no need to search through the entire Internet. Thank you, I am guaranteed many pleasant evenings!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    A new multicam uploaded recently (not mine). Pretty good job.
    Sadly, he didn't want to host it on the archive. He did an excellent job and wish there were more of these out from that tour.

Quote Originally Posted by KayBur View Post
    It's very cool that you created such a theme where you can serve live recordings and watch videos from concerts. And all this in one topic, no need to search through the entire Internet. Thank you, I am guaranteed many pleasant evenings!
    <3

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @fillow what program do you use to edit your multicams?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    @fillow what program do you use to edit your multicams?
    I use VSDC Editor. Apparently not the most popular tool among editors, but it's the one I've learned and now too stubborn to switch.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I use VSDC Editor. Apparently not the most popular tool among editors, but it's the one I've learned and now too stubborn to switch.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I finally bought a new pc and I've been wanting to try a multicam for years.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I finally bought a new pc and I've been wanting to try a multicam for years.
    I would like to add that my laptop is rather weak and I adopted many workarounds in the process.
    I can't just align all the camera angles on my screen and play them simultaneously, for example. It will start lagging and skipping like shit if there are more than 2 or 3 HD sources in there.
    So instead I render the while show in full HD will all sources visible at once, so it looks like this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/qotsa/comme...ull_show_soon/
    And then I watch this render in real time and manually map all the angle changes in excel sheet, writing down the id of the angle and the timestamp (actually frames). Then I manually add all this back to the editor as a series of transparency and opacity filters. I have a muscle memory in my hands with a bunch of hotkeys so I can't imagine doing it in any other way, lol. I'm sure some what I do is actually super redundant on better PC or different (and more expensive) tool.
    Last edited by fillow; 10-27-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Here are some new master tapes I have incoming. I'm just buzzing that I have something to work on!

1. 01.04.1991 Denver, Gothic Theatre - Someone on twitter messaged me saying they knew someone who taped it. It's taken over two months and although this person is very involved on twitter, was hard to get responses on it. Looks like they do have the master cassette and are *hopefully* sending it to me shortly. We shall see if there is any indication if it is from the first or second show of the evening. This will also be the earliest show from 1991 that would be available. The picture that they posted of the cassette tape is from that era and was only produced around 1990-1992. Someone said that it would be an epic troll. Hopefully not.

2. 02.01.1991 San Francisco, Warfield - Not sure if it is the same recording that is on the archive now. I assume it is, but will be from the master tape. Sony WM-D3 + PC62

3. 04.23.1994 San Francisco, Warfield - Source 1 on the archive. Will be transferring the master tape which hopefully running through my Nak deck will help the quality a bit compared to the unknown transfer of a 1st gen tape. Sony WM-D3 + PC62

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    This will also be the earliest show from 1991 that would be available.
    The Sin tour in general is a bit undertaped compared to the other tours, so it's always nice to see a new source from that.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    The Sin tour in general is a bit undertaped compared to the other tours, so it's always nice to see a new source from that.
    Agreed! They said they sent it today. So should take a couple days to get here. Still no tracking. But I am hopeful!!!!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    There's new version of 1994 Dusseldorf TV spot uploaded. It looks like a much more recent rebroadcast, by the placement of the TV station logo on a 16:9 screen.

Here's an old one again for comparison

From the same uploader as the newer clip, here's 1996 Manson clip with Twiggy telling short Trent story

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Finally got up the JAM/Slickmode Coachella 2005 video recording. I have been trying to get these tapes for about 12 years now. Big thanks to Frank for syncing the audio because I know this was not an easy task on this one. I am very humbled working on any video tapes after this collection.

https://ninlive.com/shows/2005/20050501.html

PS - Just very appreciative for anyone who has helped out on the site in any way. Thank you.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Finally got up the JAM/Slickmode Coachella 2005 video recording. I have been trying to get these tapes for about 12 years now. Big thanks to Frank for syncing the audio because I know this was not an easy task on this one. I am very humbled working on any video tapes after this collection.

https://ninlive.com/shows/2005/20050501.html

PS - Just very appreciative for anyone who has helped out on the site in any way. Thank you.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added a new uncirculated video recording from March 2nd, 2006 in Quebec City. Really happy this wasn't lost in the mail! About a year ago, DB contacted me and said he would send the tape shortly. Well, that soon turned into July and I contacted them again. They forgot and it wasn't until a month later that they sent the tape. At that time, I was moving to another state and I was certainly hoping it would be forwarded like all of my other mail. I was on the lookout for months. Come January of this year, I gave up hope and it was lost. Then DB messaged me saying it had returned to Canada! Thankfully, they were happy to send it once again. Showed up here and I immediately transferred it and sent back!

It's a great recording. Awesome to host it!

https://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060302.html

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Added a new uncirculated video recording from March 2nd, 2006 in Quebec City. Really happy this wasn't lost in the mail! About a year ago, DB contacted me and said he would send the tape shortly. Well, that soon turned into July and I contacted them again. They forgot and it wasn't until a month later that they sent the tape. At that time, I was moving to another state and I was certainly hoping it would be forwarded like all of my other mail. I was on the lookout for months. Come January of this year, I gave up hope and it was lost. Then DB messaged me saying it had returned to Canada! Thankfully, they were happy to send it once again. Showed up here and I immediately transferred it and sent back!

It's a great recording. Awesome to host it!

https://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060302.html
    Thank you

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Anyone have the June 2nd 2005 Mexico City DVD that was shared here pre-crash? Again, I don't have any more sources to add to the archive on my side. Need some help finding new sources that I may have missed (like this one). Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Anyone have the June 2nd 2005 Mexico City DVD that was shared here pre-crash?
    I've uploaded it to your FTP. It was sold as a VCD set, so I've uploaded the MPEG-1 video, and trimmed off the end, which had videos from Closure and such.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I've uploaded it to your FTP. It was sold as a VCD set, so I've uploaded the MPEG-1 video, and trimmed off the end, which had videos from Closure and such.
    Thank you TB! I remember there was a reason I didn’t have it. Must have dumped it after I saw the Closure stuff!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Let Mortal Kombat speculation begin!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    thanks to @ninlive for latest round of videos. some good stuff for sure!