Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: RITC's Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Could I get some suggestions from fellow tapers on a good digital PCM in the $300 range? I currently run a Tascam DR05 and I'm upgrading my rig.
    This came about because I recently had a wire come loose inside one of my Core Stealthy Cardiods over my vacation, so I bought a new pair . This time I opted for their mid level mics that run off a battery box. When I bought my current pair 6 years ago I wasn't sure how serious I was going to take this taping thing, so I opted for the entry level mics that run without the battery box.

Anyways, I love the DR05 but It time to upgrade. I absolutely love taping the concerts I go to. So I'm just looking for recommendations on what would be a good recorder to buy.
    Get the Sony PCM-A10.

It's an upgrade from the PCM-M10. Uses bluetooth to connect to the sony app on your phone. It's amazing. The noise floor is less than the M10 as well. Highly recommend. I have used a friends and I can't wait to get one. It's about $220.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Get the Sony PCM-A10.

It's an upgrade from the PCM-M10. Uses bluetooth to connect to the sony app on your phone. It's amazing. The noise floor is less than the M10 as well. Highly recommend. I have used a friends and I can't wait to get one. It's about $220.
    Awesomeness thanks brah!

edit:. Internal batteries and you can control it thru Bluetooth? Consider me SOLD!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 05-24-2019 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Awesomeness thanks brah!

edit:. Internal batteries and you can control it thru Bluetooth? Consider me SOLD!
    No taking it out of your pocket while stealthing. Meaning less chance a cable becomes disconnected and getting popped during the show!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    No taking it out of your pocket while stealthing. Meaning less chance a cable becomes disconnected and getting popped during the show!
    I know! I've had cable disconnects and accidently paused my recorder TWICE! Once during 1,000,000 in 2013 and just this Sunday when Tool was playing Parabola. Only for less than a second but STILL!

Already ordered one, I'll be using it for Mastodon next month!