Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Nice to hear some thought process from fellow multicam editors!
    Whatever you guys think suits your project best - keep doing it!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails Toledo Sports Arena Toledo, Ohio 2/21/2006 (New To Circulation)

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?torrentId=609813

I'm assuming that this'll be pulled given that NIN isn't unambiguously taper-friendly.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
    Nine Inch Nails Toledo Sports Arena Toledo, Ohio 2/21/2006 (New To Circulation)

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?torrentId=609813

I'm assuming that this'll be pulled given that NIN isn't unambiguously taper-friendly.
    Yep, I grabbed that! So it should be on the archive in a bit.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    NIN + Helmet tour news coverage! Has some short live clips too.
    Oh and it's from the same guy who uploaded Rotterdam 91 footage a while ago.

Last edited by fillow; 06-04-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Amazing.

Looks like that segment is what formed the basis for this news article, so that segment probably aired on US MTV news too: http://www.mtv.com/news/1458727/nine...-week-in-1995/

And if someone has that Edge footage out there somewhere...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Amazing.

Looks like that segment is what formed the basis for this news article, so that segment probably aired on US MTV news too: http://www.mtv.com/news/1458727/nine...-week-in-1995/

And if someone has that Edge footage out there somewhere...
    It did air on MTV News i watched the segment live when I was a kid

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Another multicam edit I just finished:

After all the glorious HD 2018 videos this one may seem like a potato quality, but it's what it is. 100% youtube-sourced, and I don't need to remind you of the average 2008 youtube videos quality.
    Still, I think it turned out pretty good and I think Lollapallooza show must've been one of the most-attended LITS shows, so there a lot of clips online. Enjoy.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    That's great @fillow ! Will definitely watch this later tonight on a break.

A lot of shows from 2005-2008 I wish I went to. This would have been pretty cool.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    That's great @fillow! Will definitely watch this later tonight on a break.

A lot of shows from 2005-2008 I wish I went to. This would have been pretty cool.
    dude, you missed out BIG TIME. 2005-2009 was a fun time to be a fan, it seemed like we had shows lined up every couple of months.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    dude, you missed out BIG TIME. 2005-2009 was a fun time to be a fan, it seemed like we had shows lined up every couple of months.
    for me, by the time those 2006 summer shed shows were over, i had the definitive feeling that NIN was BACK for real & for good, ya know?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I think it was more missing out in 05-06 due to being in high school and my parents not understanding how much I like to travel for shows. If I were older, I would've hit so many shows because those tours were so affordable!

But I can't complain about 08-09, I saw them 16 times in that span.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I've added a good amount of audio and video recordings in the last week. As well as a few up on the YouTube channel.

The taper of the Hampton 1994 show sent me CDs a few weeks back. Sadly, my postal worker lost the package (as well as a very expensive anesthesia book) and it's been hell trying to get it all sorted out with finding the package or any sort of refund for the book. Not necessarily the CD. I just sent a thumb drive to the taper and they have copied the files to it. I asked if they could just upload it to a folder in my google drive. I feel like if they have the common knowledge to upload a video and use a thumb drive, they could do that. Just baffling. Anyways, I sure hope that this comes back and the files are proper on there. Fingers crossed! I've been holding out listening to it until I get a proper copy.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I think it was more missing out in 05-06 due to being in high school and my parents not understanding how much I like to travel for shows. If I were older, I would've hit so many shows because those tours were so affordable!

But I can't complain about 08-09, I saw them 16 times in that span.
    Yeah, I was 18 when the Fragility tour happened and I only made it to two shows...had I been a little bit older I would have hit most of the west coast most likely.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was 18 when the Fragility tour happened and I only made it to two shows...had I been a little bit older I would have hit most of the west coast most likely.
    The show at the Gorge was fucking epic. A lot of footage on the DVD was from that show. The show @ the Moore Theater at the beginning of the TDS tour could be described as epic, too!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Don't you just love watching fireworks in the middle of Hurt sometimes for a change? Works much better than thrown zippo lighters or hecklers screaming 'head like a hooole!'

Anyway, here's yet another new multicam for ya'll. Enjoy.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    The show at the Gorge was fucking epic. A lot of footage on the DVD was from that show. The show @ the Moore Theater at the beginning of the TDS tour could be described as epic, too!
    My first experience with the Gorge was EPIC. I saw Soundgarden, Queens of the Stone Age, Mastodon, and The Meat Puppets back in 2011. SG had only done a few dates prior to the 2011 come-back tour and this was my first time seeing them live. I kept looking down at the stage and thinking "Fuck, the Fragility Tour stop here must of have AWESOME"

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    My first experience with the Gorge was EPIC. I saw Soundgarden, Queens of the Stone Age, Mastodon, and The Meat Puppets back in 2011. SG had only done a few dates prior to the 2011 come-back tour and this was my first time seeing them live. I kept looking down at the stage and thinking "Fuck, the Fragility Tour stop here must of have AWESOME"
    The bodies were flying in the pit!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I've finally got some extra time to add some of the stuff @TheBang and @fillow has been sending me from YouTube the past few months. Look for about 13-15 sources added by tomorrow morning!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Really stoked about that HTDA source. It smokes.

Again, thank you to Fillow and TheBang for sending over video sources from different places. It just takes a long time for me to make everything and I am sort of done with making text files. It gets cumbersome lol

And yes, I'm aware of the 08/20/2009 typo... Should be 2008 and still wish I had Chaonatic's raw footage

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    @ninlive
    Fantastic news! I was just about to hassle you about some of those uploads I made months ago (j/k)
    Somehow Prague 2007 didn't show up in RSS feed. Also, Voodoo audio sample link is broken.
    Last edited by fillow; 06-21-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    @ninlive
    Fantastic news! I was just about to hassle you about some of those uploads I made months ago (j/k)
    Somehow Prague 2007 didn't show up in RSS feed. Also, Voodoo audio sample link is broken.
    Yeah, I finally got some time to work on things after finishing my board exam. No more studying! Yay!

So many numbers and dates to remember, I knew I'd forget a few things on the feed and of course a sample. I'll look at the upload folder in a few more days lol. Thanks again for all your help.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    The recently posted NIN/Bowie show from Shoreline is awesome! Thanks!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Can anyone rip the audio from this new sat feed and share it?
    I'm not sure I have the right tools to extract the audio from an .mkv file and split them.
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180714.html

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Looks like a legit HD broarcast of this song (although it's likely upscaled anyway). Worth saving for the archive or not?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Looks like a legit HD broarcast of this song (although it's likely upscaled anyway). Worth saving for the archive or not?
    Upscaled. Besides the fact that it's too early for HD, you can see there's no added fine detail. But, it does look like it's fresh from the broadcast master (looks like this is a recent quarantine rebroadcast on MTV Argentina), and with a full digital delivery pipeline, it avoids a lot of the analog degradation seen in 1999 broadcast captures. It has a few too many network bugs for my taste though, and unfortunately, it devolves into an digital artifact-y mess at the end when the faster camera movement and strobes kick in.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    This doesn't get said often enough: thank you to @ninlive (Ryan) for all his hard work! The RITC site is amazing. I don't know of another site quite like it. A great thing about it is you don't have to do torrents to access all the fantastic music. There are a few bands that allow similar treatment on Internet Archive (Drive-by Truckers come to mind immediately) but that doesn't have the focus of RITC. It's interesting to hop through the different eras & see the evolution of the songs & the live band. Although most line-ups have been great, to my ears no one is touching the current live band. Stellar musicians without exception. Listening to Trent mature as a musician & band leader is interesting, too. Keep up the good work, Ryan. You are appreciated!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    This doesn't get said often enough: thank you to @ninlive (Ryan) for all his hard work! The RITC site is amazing. I don't know of another site quite like it. A great thing about it is you don't have to do torrents to access all the fantastic music. There are a few bands that allow similar treatment on Internet Archive (Drive-by Truckers come to mind immediately) but that doesn't have the focus of RITC. It's interesting to hop through the different eras & see the evolution of the songs & the live band. Although most line-ups have been great, to my ears no one is touching the current live band. Stellar musicians without exception. Listening to Trent mature as a musician & band leader is interesting, too. Keep up the good work, Ryan. You are appreciated!
    It’s true. NIN Live is such an experience and it’s a damn shame the only official records of it are And All That Could Have Been and Beside You In Time.

Thank you to Ryan and the entire NIN community for filling in the blanks here.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Thanks, Chuck. It's fun to work on it. Especially now since I'm still stuck inside when not at the hospital. I'm proud on where it's at and I definitely want to add more features to the site. But that will just come with time and hopefully some spare time. I know for the most part that my collection is now dwindling to what hasn't been shared. I have about 70 videos left to upload. Crazy that it has taken me about 11 years to upload my whole collection. There are still some sources coming in and I do have those SoCal videos to process/transfer. Haven't done all of them yet.

I did post the Hampton 1994 show. Sadly, they sent me CD copies that were lost in the mail... I sent a thumb drive and got it back only to find out they uploaded M4A COPIES!!!! I believe they transferred them like this. They've since binned the master tape. I'm gutted. But still glad to have a somewhat respectable file than a YouTube rip, I guess.... Also, I uploaded JB's Radio City 2018 video. It was shot in 4K, but I cannot share it out. Too big of a filesize (40GB). Looks killer.

I think @FULLMETAL shared his VMA capture a year or so ago and is on the archive. I am not sure which one to use. That may be up to the experts, need some help with that one.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I think @FULLMETAL shared his VMA capture a year or so ago and is on the archive. I am not sure which one to use. That may be up to the experts, need some help with that one.
    My version was sourced from the in-house cable feed at Techwood through the Networks Operations building. So, it's still a mediocre analog source recorded onto a professional tape, and then transferred to quicktime. The pros are the audio doesn't sound clipped or hot & it's a clean feed.

The rebroadcast looks much better considering the digital lineage, but is cropped from the original 4x3 broadcast. The obvious downside is the slathering of chyron in almost every corner.

I'd definitely save it as it's a cleaner lineage (albeit altered from the original aspect ratio) than anything else that's surfaced.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I just made a post about this over the Games et Technology subforum but I've built a website for managing bootleg collections, creatively called Bootleg Database. It's a bit of Discogs and Setlist.fm and Metacritic, but for bootleg recordings of any band. It's free, there's no tracking or technology creepiness of any kind, and with community input, it will only get better a resource.

You can add recordings to your collection, rate them, write notes about them, and use tags to create any kind of categorization system you could think to keep track of your bootlegs. There are a few filters already with plans to add more to further allow refinement of your collection.

I've added the entire Cold and Black and Infinite North America 2018 tour to the site and the vast majority of the recordings from @ninlive as well as 6 other bands and the assorted bootlegs I have for them (with so, so many more to add).