Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 1124

Thread: RITC's Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,636
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Added Tapeworm48's Las Vegas, Night 1 recording. It is fantastic.

    Vegas through Seattle was recorded.
    This was the 1st of 4 shows I saw, and my personal fav of the bunch. Big thanks for the upload and to the taper for recording it, good job. But holy hell, this crowd won't shut the fuck up during "Find My Way" I want to listen to Trent, not whatever bullshit these people are talking about.

    Looking forward to hearing the Seattle and Vancouver shows when they surface.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Did anyone record the Autolux shows opening for NIN?

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,256
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Is there any consensus on the best quality bootlegs from Tension? I love the ratings system at RITC, but they're all pretty good ;-)

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Added Gladcarrot's Orlando recording and Tapeworm48's Las Vegas night 2 recording. Some more coming, but not sure when.

    Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    Is there any consensus on the best quality bootlegs from Tension? I love the ratings system at RITC, but they're all pretty good ;-)
    All are pretty good, honestly I can't pick.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,353
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Added Gladcarrot's Orlando recording
    Nice now i could pack this 10min of extracts from Orlando :

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Anyone else having trouble viewing the HTDA Coachella 1080p video? 720p works fine, though.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kelowna, British Columbia
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Added Tapeworm48's Las Vegas, Night 1 recording. It is fantastic.

    Vegas through Seattle was recorded. I am not sure about the last two nights on the tour. I would suspect that both of those shows will not have recordings. But this is a good start knowing that most shows were recorded. Now it is time to hunt down other sources for shows that do not have recordings. If you can, please help out in the search for them.

    Hope everyone has been enjoying the downloads and listening back to the shows. See you in 2014, and keep checking the archive as I have a bunch of old cassettes and DATs that I am transferring and adding to the archive over the holiday. http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com

    Ryan
    Fantastic news Ryan! Can't wait to hear Vancouver!

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Austin audio from 11/4 is now available on Dime.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfang View Post
    Austin audio from 11/4 is now available on Dime.
    Added and updated on RITC.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    It looks like there's a repeat broadcast of the Fuji Rock Festival in HD coming up on New Year's Day, and here's the link to NIN specific performance: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/b_hp/913200305.html

    Do we have any Japanese connections that can capture and share this broadcast in 1080p?

    http://translate.googleusercontent.c...xBuOtvCr8rmVKw
    Two things. First of all, Fuji Next is a premium channel there, kind of like HBO, so that reduces the potential pool of people who can capture this. Secondly, when, exactly is 25:00?

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    4,080
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Not everything is immediately available... Give it some time.
    This was in regard to the Atlanta show - did anything ever surface from that? Didn't see a link on RITC; just wanted to see if I'd missed something. If nothing ever came about, no big deal!

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,113
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    when, exactly is 25:00?
    Meaning 1:00 AM, late night. They often label time like this.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    This was in regard to the Atlanta show - did anything ever surface from that? Didn't see a link on RITC; just wanted to see if I'd missed something. If nothing ever came about, no big deal!
    Yes, there is a source up there. I don't like to pester tapers for their sources. If they want to share them... great. If not... I am not going to beg for them just cause it gives them an ego boost.

    http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20131024.html

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    4,080
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Ah, sorry - I was referring to the DVD of the show that supposedly existed. The original posts had made it sound a bit like you already had it, but I guess I read it wrong. Oh well!

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    anybody know what the intro to 2005 Voodoo Fest is?

  16. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    You all have my full permission to rip me a new asshole (metaphorically speaking, of course) for not being smart or tech savvy enough to figure this out since I'm one of the few who legitimately doesn't know how to do anything like this...

    Anyway, I downloaded the audio from the show I was at in 2005, and I've got the Flac files on my computer (I'm on an older MacBook), but now I can't do a damn thing with them. So I'm asking how in Trent's name do I convert them to something I can load into iTunes and actually listen to?

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    Anyway, I downloaded the audio from the show I was at in 2005, and I've got the Flac files on my computer (I'm on an older MacBook), but now I can't do a damn thing with them. So I'm asking how in Trent's name do I convert them to something I can load into iTunes and actually listen to?
    I recommend either Max or XLD to convert them. In order to retain all the quality, I recommend converting them to Apple Lossless (ALAC).

  18. #228
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I recommend either Max or XLD to convert them. In order to retain all the quality, I recommend converting them to Apple Lossless (ALAC).
    I still can't figure this shit out. I just ended up crying FUCK IT and deleting everything (all the files from RITC and XLD). I might try from scratch again once I've calmed down... Maybe. If nothing else, I can re-download the Flac files and have someone at an Apple store help me figure it out. It's sad how completely incompetent I am with this kind of stuff.

  19. #229
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    I agree with TheBang. Use "Max." It's a great program. Open Max and in the menu bar of Max, hit "convert files." A menu box will open and select the FLAC files you would like to convert.

    Also, before you do all of this. Do not forget to set your preferences to MP3 output in the sort of quality you would like. You can also convert the FLAC files into a number of numerous other file types. You are able to add metadata to the FLAC files as well. Very easy. You just need some patience and the willingness to learn.

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    I still can't figure this shit out. I just ended up crying FUCK IT and deleting everything (all the files from RITC and XLD). I might try from scratch again once I've calmed down... Maybe. If nothing else, I can re-download the Flac files and have someone at an Apple store help me figure it out. It's sad how completely incompetent I am with this kind of stuff.
    I know you said you wanted to be able to play them in iTunes, but if you don't care about iTunes, and just simply want to hear the FLAC files, try Cog, which is really easy to use and is my favorite FLAC player.

  21. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Thanks, everyone. I'm going to try again when I've got a few spare hours to dick around with programs and all that.

  22. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    8,732
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    Thanks, everyone. I'm going to try again when I've got a few spare hours to dick around with programs and all that.
    i use "all2mp3" which is another free program, and it's really painfully simple to use.

    also, ignore the facepalms from ninjaw, he really likes to make people feel bad about things that he considers "beneath him."

  23. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i use "all2mp3" which is another free program, and it's really painfully simple to use.

    also, ignore the facepalms from ninjaw, he really likes to make people feel bad about things that he considers "beneath him."
    Thanks, Everson, I'll look that one up. I don't mind the facepalms at all, I fully deserve each and every single one I get. These kinds of things have just never been my specialty or come naturally easy to me.

  24. #234
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,353
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    also, ignore the facepalms from ninjaw, he really likes to make people feel bad about things that he considers "beneath him."
    do i know you asshole ? ok, now, do you know me ?

  25. #235
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    8,732
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    do i know you asshole ? ok, now, do you know me ?
    you are CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY extremely rude and condescending to anyone on this forum who does something that you think is stupid.
    you mock people for using apple products or for not knowing everything about audio and video technical specifications, and then when someone calls you out on it, you act like a jerk. it is totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary.
    no one is doing anything to directly negatively affect you, so why do you go out of your way to make people feel stupid?

  26. #236
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,353
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    you are CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY extremely rude and condescending to anyone on this forum who does something that you think is stupid.
    you mock people for using apple products or for not knowing everything about audio and video technical specifications, and then when someone calls you out on it, you act like a jerk. it is totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary.
    no one is doing anything to directly negatively affect you, so why do you go out of your way to make people feel stupid?
    That's your way of pm me ? Seriously ! I didn't say anything, it was totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary. YOU are are directly affecting me negatively.

  27. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Everyone gives way too much of a fuck around here

  28. #238
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    I think it's because ninjaw's native language is french and not english. That is why it sounds so harsh. Take everything with a grain of salt. Let's get back on topic here. Anyone got some new recordings for me to add to the archive?

  29. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,299
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    anyone got cover art for some of the newer stuff?

  30. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kelowna, British Columbia
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @RITCNIN Hey Ryan you mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that Vegas through Seattle were recorded - do you know who did these recordings? I'm really hoping to see the Vancouver show surface one of these days. Cheers!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions