Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Somebody filmed the full Osaka 2018 show... in vertical! I guess it's fine too since we don't have any other source yet in the archive.

Also included about 30 minutes of pre-show music and stage setup.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    If anyone can rip that from YouTube, I’ll take it! My old Mac OS won’t use the newer versions of 4K downloader. Thanks for finding that! I’ll respond to your message this afternoon @fillow ! Been busy!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    If anyone can rip that from YouTube, I’ll take it! My old Mac OS won’t use the newer versions of 4K downloader. Thanks for finding that!
    3.2 GB @ 150 kb/s... it's gonna be a few hours for me

ETA:

all tagging, etc., was done automatically by youtube-dl/ffmpeg/atomicparsley

3.11 gb (audio+video .mkv) // 1920x1080 video-only .webm stream + 128kbps aac (avg) @ 44.1 kHz m4a audio stream [muxed, no re-encode; the .ogg stream wasn't comparable in quality this time]:

https://mega.nz/#!G2JD1IiY!K3023OTji...No9Rls1VwLZNs8

100.3 mb (audio only .m4a) // audio-only; same info as above:

https://mega.nz/#!KnQBSChQ!1V3HkCrYP...5Cbn7oatpddHF0
    Last edited by Jon; 02-05-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Somebody filmed the full Osaka 2018 show... in vertical! I guess it's fine too since we don't have any other source yet in the archive.

Also included about 30 minutes of pre-show music and stage setup.
    As someone who was at the gig, this is worth watching just for the TR scream @1:02:48.
    For me this was the best live version of Ahead of Ourselves. It's a shame no proper recording has surfaced.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @Jon not all heroes wear capes. Thank you!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Here's the full show from Korea 2018

Great angle and closeups, but it's probably worth overdubbing it with the audio source from the archive since this one has bass drum seriously overblown

And the one from Portugal, also worth overdubbing

What a time to be alive. So many full shows, unlike the old tours.
    Last edited by fillow; 02-06-2020 at 05:17 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Again, if someone can send me the rips. I’ll gladly take them.

half or full shows I will take on the archive. If it’s just a few songs, no. But will also make exceptions for amazing footage. Quality/quantity from YT and the likes.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    As I couldn't find info on these recordings om NINlive, I'm gonna assume they're new (or at least new to some people) and dump them here as usual:

@fillow

I just got a 1st gen VHS of the Montreal show. I will be posting it soon. First time I had seen it in this good of quality..
    Oh my fucking god. My first NIN show.

Thank you guys - so much.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Again, if someone can send me the rips. I’ll gladly take them.

half or full shows I will take on the archive. If it’s just a few songs, no. But will also make exceptions for amazing footage. Quality/quantity from YT and the likes.
    Which ones are you needing? The Korea and Portugal ones? I have no issue doing the work, it's a lack of space that becomes the problem. I'm at 14/15 gb on my MEGA drive, so I have to keep shuffling things around.

ETA: The two shows will take two-four hours each to upload. Audio+video combines will contain AAC audio, the idea being you can throw this on a thumb drive and "watch it anywhere".

ETA2: Called for work and will be gone the next few days. I have no idea how much I'll be able to pop on here. The Korea show should be done in 30 minutes... the Portugal show will take about 2 and a half hours, meaning everything should be up around 6 central. Each show includes audio-only in .m4a and .ogg (encapsulated as .webm) this time, as well as the audio+video:

2018 Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival
    Festival Nos Alive, Lisboa
    Last edited by Jon; 02-06-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Ryan these 11/23 New Orleans teasers are nuts sounding.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I hope that someday you uncover the 06/03/00 San Diego show on Video. I would love to relive my first ever NIN Show...I know the APC set was recorded but the NIN set has never surfaced.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Which ones are you needing? The Korea and Portugal ones? I have no issue doing the work, it's a lack of space that becomes the problem. I'm at 14/15 gb on my MEGA drive, so I have to keep shuffling things around.

ETA: The two shows will take two-four hours each to upload. Audio+video combines will contain AAC audio, the idea being you can throw this on a thumb drive and "watch it anywhere".

ETA2: Called for work and will be gone the next few days. I have no idea how much I'll be able to pop on here. The Korea show should be done in 30 minutes... the Portugal show will take about 2 and a half hours, meaning everything should be up around 6 central. Each show includes audio-only in .m4a and .ogg (encapsulated as .webm) this time, as well as the audio+video:

2018 Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival
    Festival Nos Alive, Lisboa
    Best Buy has a great deal for a WD 4TB external hard drive this week. $100. Regular price $150. Will take awhile to fill that up!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    They’ll be up soon. I really got to hold off for a few days because the bandwidth usage has been through the roof after adding Another Version of the Truth on Blu-ray. I’m really worried about the upcoming bill.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    Best Buy has a great deal for a WD 4TB external hard drive this week. $100. Regular price $150. Will take awhile to fill that up!
    I remember when I thought 4TB would take a while to fill up. Those were the days.

They just had the 8TB on sale for $130; I'd wait for that (or larger) if you're looking to expand, but that's just me.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I remember when I thought 4TB would take a while to fill up. Those were the days.

They just had the 8TB on sale for $130; I'd wait for that (or larger) if you're looking to expand, but that's just me.

I already got it but I had a gift card that covered it. I had just run out of space this week.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    First surfaced recording from 04-10-1990 Boston just posted online... Holy wow. It sounds amazing... I am hoping the taper will allow me to transfer the recording with my Nakamichi deck. Just a lot of hiss that can be mitigated from the USB cassette player they transferred on.

Recording will be up on the archive tomorrow.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @Jon I grabbed those files! Thanks so much for your help. You can delete them now if you'd like!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Somebody did a multicam edit of Kelowna LITS show:

I clicked though it and it appears they didn't use the source from ninlive (which has a timecode on the screenshots)
    http://ninlive.com/shows/2008/20081204.html

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Somebody did a multicam edit of Kelowna LITS show:
    They did use that timecode source. That video that I have must have been a different transfer of it. I believe on most MiniDV camcorders you can embed the timestamp on it.

Someone I know has the miniDV master tapes and I should be getting a fresh transfer of it soon. This video just uploaded today... Wild you found it. I have to see if I can get all that footage somehow.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Those NOLA shows are up from 2018... As well as the Boston 1990 tape. Awesome stuff.

Also finally getting the YouTube page overhauled. I hope to add some more stuff to it...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Those NOLA shows are up from 2018... As well as the Boston 1990 tape. Awesome stuff.
    Can't fucking wait to get home to download these. I think I'm going to download them all and try to make a comprehensive playlist with these. I remember you mentioning that there may be more of these recordings from other shows. If/when those come out, I'll probably try to do the same with all of them.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Question: how come many of IEM recordings don't have even a trace of click? Or am I wrong in assuming they all supposed to have it?
    Last edited by fillow; 02-10-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Also finally getting the YouTube page overhauled. I hope to add some more stuff to it...
    I know NOTHING about ToolDVN but...can we get him/her some money or sex for how fucking amazing these boots are?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Those New Orleans shows....SBD recording of AATCHB? Fucking radical

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Trying to get rid of the dropouts using AUD source.
    Are both of the tapers okay if I share this with others?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Question: how come many of IEM recording don't have even a trace of click? Or am I wrong in assuming they all supposed to have it?
    I'm pretty sure each performer can tailor their specific monitor for whatever they need to hear during a show. Or, this could be a feed going to one of the music techs.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    Ah, should have been a little more specific. I was referring to cloud storage.

As far as filling up space, I recently ripped the BD version of The Vietnam War, and that's ~500GB...

Spoiler: People like myself are why there's caps on your bandwidth

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Trying to get rid of the dropouts using AUD source.
    Are both of the tapers okay if I share this with others?
    Please don't share it out if you can. There will be a proper matrix in the future.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'd love if there were similar recordings for the Chicago run of shows...