Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Chicago night 2 will have a feed + audience source. - I should point out that I only have the LA stuff. The other ones I have not received yet. In time. I don't like to bother people too much because we all have lives.

I don't have any sources from Irving night 2 or Plaza Condenza. I really hope to have better coverage next tour with the live rig. Maybe have two rigs travel at the same time to help with missing dates.

I have been on a YouTube kick looking for videos since I have been helped by the 4kdownloader program that makes it super easy. If anyone knows of full performances that I can rip from there, I would love to see them. Jim Powers on YouTube had some sick stuff from DC/NYC but his channel is gone. Impossible to contact these people on there because YT makes it near impossible to see any contact info/message option.

More on the way!

I'm still surprised as much of the last cycle got recorded! Can't wait for another tour so I can use my new rig to get even better tapes! Plus I need to see multiple shows in a row, since I haven't done that yet.

I use 4k downloader too, any time I see anything I like I save it, livestreams documentaries especially. YouTube seems to like to let stuff go, then pull it later. Plus I'm a Horder lol.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 08-04-2019 at 10:55 PM.