Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    also, ignore the facepalms from ninjaw, he really likes to make people feel bad about things that he considers "beneath him."
    do i know you asshole ? ok, now, do you know me ?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    do i know you asshole ? ok, now, do you know me ?
    you are CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY extremely rude and condescending to anyone on this forum who does something that you think is stupid.
    you mock people for using apple products or for not knowing everything about audio and video technical specifications, and then when someone calls you out on it, you act like a jerk. it is totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary.
    no one is doing anything to directly negatively affect you, so why do you go out of your way to make people feel stupid?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    you are CONSTANTLY and CONSISTENTLY extremely rude and condescending to anyone on this forum who does something that you think is stupid.
    you mock people for using apple products or for not knowing everything about audio and video technical specifications, and then when someone calls you out on it, you act like a jerk. it is totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary.
    no one is doing anything to directly negatively affect you, so why do you go out of your way to make people feel stupid?
    That's your way of pm me ? Seriously ! I didn't say anything, it was totally uncalled for and totally unnecessary. YOU are are directly affecting me negatively.