Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So, I reached out to the guy on Facebook and it turns out that he did tape the show. Told me it was recorded with a Sony WM-D3 with single point mic. I assume it's the PC62 that came with the WM-D3. Master tape was scrapped once transferred to his computer. Won't send the file digitally but said he would burn me a CD of it. Sending him a few things his way. Big thing is that he said his ROM drive is broken and that he can't burn discs. I am hoping that sending the discs even though I know that little bit from him I'll still be able to get a lossless copy for the archive.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Won't send the file digitally but said he would burn me a CD of it... Big thing is that he said his ROM drive is broken and that he can't burn discs
    wait, so this means he ain't sending shit? I'm confused

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    wait, so this means he ain't sending shit? I'm confused
    I'm hoping by my good faith of sending the discs I have that he will find a way to copy them. Or in time, I will receive the discs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I'm hoping by my good faith of sending the discs I have that he will find a way to copy them. Or in time, I will receive the discs.
    So... He wants you to buy him an optical drive.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    So... He wants you to buy him an optical drive.
    to be fair, you can buy an outboard USB burner for like, $10-$20, which isn't that bad. BUT the guy should be able to do that himself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯