Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    @RITCNIN Hey Ryan you mentioned in an earlier post in this thread that Vegas through Seattle were recorded - do you know who did these recordings? I'm really hoping to see the Vancouver show surface one of these days. Cheers!
    Yeah, haven't heard back from him yet. I don't like to pester people. If he wants to release them, they will be down the line.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Steve's recordings from the Portland show. Also, a little late, but there is a Pukkelpop Fest recording available too. Audio ripped from video. Would like the video, so if anyone can attain it, please let me know.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Hey, guys...not sure where else to turn for some quick help so I guess I'll just admit defeat and ask here. All I want to do is post a couple individual songs from a full-concert video I shot but I have no idea wtf I'm doing with the editing/exporting/saving of the piecemeal song-files. Unfamiliar laptop, unfamiliar gear, unfamiliar software, and obviously I'm not too sharp with this shit anyway. What's the most intuitive and simple free software I should be trying to download and use for this extremely simple yet endlessly baffling and frustrating task? I've tried VideoPad and got as far as importing the raw footage and creating a clip/sequence/I-don't-fucking-know of a particular song, but it's all greek to me when it comes to actually saving the fucking file for later YT-uploading purposes. It should NOT be this hard. Anyone have any helpful suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    It would help to know what platform you're on, and what format the video clips are in, or what your camera model is.

That said, looking at the VideoPad web page, it says it has support for exporting directly to YouTube. Given that you said you already have the clips edited as you'd like, you probably just need to look for the Export menu item or button, and choose YouTube. You might also want to try the Help manual, which it says is embedded in the program (probably in the Help menu).

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Um, I basically don't know anything about computers, lol. Windows 7 on a Dell laptop? The files are HD video files recorded on a Q2HD Zoom but I gave up trying to get that to clumsily interface with the laptop via HDMI after I discovered I could just shove the SD memory card into the laptop directly. I gave up with VideoPad too (never actually got the trimmed files to save or export or anything), so now I'm trying out WonderShare since it seems to be more my speed in terms of user-friendliness and simplicity. It's a trial demo so it watermarks the videos but oh, well...at least I have half a chance at understanding the basics of the program. The tutorials and help features for VideoPad weren't really doing it for me so hopefully I can wrap my head around this one instead. Unless anyone has something similarly n00b-oriented in mind that doesn't watermark the output then I guess I'll just run with this for now and see what happens.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Um, I basically don't know anything about computers, lol. Windows 7 on a Dell laptop? The files are HD video files recorded on a Q2HD Zoom
    Sorry, I don't know too much about editing video on Windows.

You could maybe also try HandyShare, which is what Zoom ships with your recorder. It has an upload to YouTube feature:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/handyshare/software/

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Well, thanks again for the suggestions...but I've actually almost NEVER been able to get that so-called "HandyShare" software to import the files from the recorder so that's partially why I'm flailing around with whatever alternatives I can come up with, sadly. But WonderShare was a breeze. Too bad its watermark is dead center in the middle of the footage and never goes away. So that's a no-go, too. I guess I'm just getting REALLY sick of repeatedly downloading, installing, and uninstalling video editors that are either too user-hostile for me to figure out or else wind up defacing the footage with bullshit watermarks. I've wasted almost nine hours on this fiasco tonight and still have nothing to show for it so I'm just gonna take a breather for now and see if anyone pops in with an easy solution while I try to manage my blood pressure, lol. I mean, all I want to do is trim a file before and after a specific song and then to save that new file to a specific folder. Without watermarks. I cannot BELIEVE this is such a hassle. So anyway, pardon my venting. I just hate this shit and I'm running out of ideas. Bleh.

*EDIT*

FreeMake seems to be the final answer, btw! Super-easy.
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 02-10-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I don't think you're going to find some decent video software for "free." Sony Vegas was what I used on Windows when I had it. I always thought the UI was very friendly.

Also @Hazekiah , any way to get your old recordings to transfer myself digitally via my MD deck? Would love to be able to work on them myself.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Absolutely! Thanks, it's always bugged me that the levels were so low thanks to Sony just arbitrarily deciding that made sense for some reason, I just don't really know what I'm doing well enough to fix it properly. Not to mention all the brickwalling and w/e.

I still have all my masters tucked away in Illinois but I travel a lot so I'm sure we'll be able to arrange some kind of meet-up at a show or something to hand 'em off. Sorry, there's no way in hell I'm trusting parcel delivery with something like that, lol.

Most of my old MD gear is broken and gladcarrot was kind enough to rip 'em for me but there were a couple he couldn't get to work for various reasons, so hopefully you'll have better luck with those. But for the bulk of the stuff you'll be all set as long as you have a Hi-MD and a NetMD player.

I probably won't be home for another month or so and internet connectivity is tricky till then, but keep in touch and we'll definitely get that going! Very much looking forward to hearing what you come up with...I didn't really know wtf I was doing but there were some gems in there nonetheless. I'd love to listen to them properly someday!

:)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Someone really needs to upload some standalone videos of Only, Me I'm Not, The Warning and others from the 1080hd 2013 shows.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Well, it's nothin' fancy...but it's what I got.

I barely got a ticket in time to get there before NIN started and had ZERO extra dollars for lithium batteries and SD cards, so all I really managed to film was a few songs at the lowest-res HD setting.

But it's still pretty cool, so w/e:

NINE INCH NAILS
    Orlando, FL
    10/31/13

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    So I downloaded Max and I was finally able to get everything to work for me. The program's so simple even *I* could use it :P

Now I've got the With Teeth tour rehearsals, the audio for the With Teeth show I was at in D.C. (which I aptly named Capitol Offense) and the show from the Starlight Amphitheater with the amazing rendition of Now I'm Nothing. My next one's going to be the 2009 show at the 02 Arena with Gary Numan as soon as the 16 bit version becomes available.

Edit: I just downloaded the Tension rehearsals. That shit's going on my iPod right the hell now
    Last edited by The_Prowler; 02-26-2014 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Two things:
    1) Like I said, I downloaded and converted the Tension festival tour rehearsals. Everything works on iTunes, but when I move them to my iPod, Copy Of A won't play and other songs keep freezing it, forcing me to reload it (I've removed the whole thing from the iPod since then). Does anyone else have this problem?

2) I'm planning on downloading a few of the Tension arena shows to build an "ultimate set list" of all the different songs they've done on the tour. So for anyone who's heard all of the recordings (or at least these six), how to these shows compare in sound similarities/quality:
    October 24 - Phillips Arena
    November 5 - AT&T Center
    November 8 - Staples Center
    November 9 - US Airways Center
    November 15 & 16 - The Joint

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    First night in Tokyo 02/25/2014 is now available for download.

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20140225.html

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added the 2nd night audio recording from the Tokyo 2014 run. Thanks to TN!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Added the 2nd night audio recording from the Tokyo 2014 run. Thanks to TN!
    Thanks for including the opening sets on these shows, It really adds to them. I cant wait to hear the 3rd night!

Im glad to see you have the Revolting Cocks show with Trent doing Vox on Supernaut because that thing has been hard to track down for awhile now. I also cant believe a master dat surfaced for the Tiptina's Lolla warm up show, that was the first bootleg I ever owned.

Speaking of rare stuff, it feels like its been awhile since I brought up the EBAY'ed Martin Atkins owned demo tape with Sin and Terrible Lie on it, has anybody heard anything about it?

Ryan, since you found that cocks bootleg, can you find more rare Ministry related boots? Namely the Twitch era rehearsal tape that fell out of circulation? The only song I have from it is a mixed version of I See Red and it would rock to have the whole thing.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 03-03-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I won't be uploading any other opening acts. But I may upload any QOTSA recordings as well just because they have an open taping policy (or did in the past).

The RevCo show is not that great. Need an upgrade as the CD rip was horrible and had a lot of errors.

I don't have any other Ministry related recordings. TheBang actually gave me it to upload.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Smores' audience recording to the third night in Tokyo, 02/28/2014. Honestly, one of the best audience recordings I have heard. Loving the tape thus far.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Added Smores' audience recording to the third night in Tokyo, 02/28/2014. Honestly, one of the best audience recordings I have heard. Loving the tape thus far.
    I'm not sure I'm reading the 3/5 update right - did Smores tape all three nights, or did that note just mean that all three nights now have recordings in general? Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    extracting files now... giddy
    Last edited by r_k_f; 03-06-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    holy shit you weren't exaggerating... aside from the quality being off the charts, the new arrangements are killer... and I'm only a few tracks in.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I think I re-read that like 20 times and thought it would be a bit ambiguous.... I will fix that. I was just stating there is a source for each night on the Tokyo run.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added the 03/14/2013 Melbourne recording by KingBean. Sound is great! Also, first time Pinion/Eater of Dreams intro opened the show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think I speak for EVERYBODY.... Thanks for doing what you do.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I see all the 95 shows are up on the website now, and I never knew that the Sioux Falls show was recorded (ive never came across anything that has ever been taped here)! Sound is alrite, but your right in that an upgrade would be nice. Also, the venue back then (and still is now) known as the "Sioux Falls Arena"

Somebody mentioned you might be coming across a rip of the Mexico City stream? That would sure be awesome...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I see all the 95 shows are up on the website now, and I never knew that the Sioux Falls show was recorded (ive never came across anything that has ever been taped here)! Sound is alrite, but your right in that an upgrade would be nice. Also, the venue back then (and still is now) known as the "Sioux Falls Arena"

Somebody mentioned you might be coming across a rip of the Mexico City stream? That would sure be awesome...
    Yeah, the older concerts 88-95 need a lot of help in terms of upgrades. I just got about 60 low gen cassette recordings that I will be going over in the coming months. Some good stuff.

Yes, the Mexico City stream will be up in time. There are a few streams coming up and TheBang has been working hard to get all of them captured. Will take some time.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Awesome, I cant wait to hear (and see, in the videos case) them, in due time.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added the 2nd night of Melbourne to the archive as well as the pro-shot from last night at Lollapalooza Argentina.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Added the 2nd night of Melbourne to the archive as well as the pro-shot from last night at Lollapalooza Argentina.
    Patterson's mixing for Puscifer has been absolutely fantastic. Definitely downloading the audio version of Argentina when it goes up!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Awesome. Is it the same one on dime? Don't want to download it twice.