Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Relax guy... I'm not one to be rude, but no one likes when you post crap like that. Especially when you tell others to record it for you. Why don't you learn how to do it?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Singh View Post

PROOF NIN WILL BE PERFORMING< PLEASE RECORD THIS. STUPID , already told u guys, am i the only one getting this shit
    Well, that was obnoxiously uncalled for....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Remember when there were less Nine Inch Nails fans who'd been dropped on the head more than once? Those were the days.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Remember when there were less Nine Inch Nails fans who'd been dropped on the head more than once? Those were the days.
    I've been a NIN fan on the internet since about 1994/5 or so, so that would be a no, I really don't remember that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well, crap. Maybe my rose-tinted glasses of teenage nostalgia come into play, but I honestly don't remember having to read BS from anyone as horrible as Sameer Singh or Zero-Sum ten years ago.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Well, crap. Maybe my rose-tinted glasses of teenage nostalgia come into play, but I honestly don't remember having to read BS from anyone as horrible as Sameer Singh or Zero-Sum ten years ago.
    I wasn't on the ninternet much 10 years ago, so no comment there, but 20 years ago, I definitely did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That fucker better not have #NINSCALA tickets!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added all downloads up to Lowlands Festival. MP4 version will be available tomorrow morning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=461506

Not RITC, but the webcast from today's Rock'n'Heim festival gig. Maybe someone can DL this and upload it to RITC? (My laptop has gone to shit with internet speed lately, or else I'd be doing it myself)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Singh View Post

PROOF NIN WILL BE PERFORMING< PLEASE RECORD THIS. STUPID , already told u guys, am i the only one getting this shit
    Why not pretend that you're the only one and record these yourself? Or are you too busy figuring out how your keyboard works?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @ninjaw is uploading their version of the cap now. The one on DIME has about 3 minutes of just looking at that Monkey screen before NIN starts. Not that it's bad, I'd just rather have the performance for the sake of if possible.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    @ninjaw is uploading their version of the cap now. The one on DIME has about 3 minutes of just looking at that Monkey screen before NIN starts. Not that it's bad, I'd just rather have the performance for the sake of if possible.
    that monkey, tho!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Rock'N'Heim Festival video is available for download on RITC. Audio coming soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seriously, thank you to you and your sources for getting these to us all. Remembering the low quality live audio boots of new 'With Teeth' tracks back in 2005 while waiting for that album to drop. These new streams are above and beyond what a fan could ever hope for.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just want to second that and say a huge thanks to everyone involved in getting these latest streams to us all. So very cool. Every couple of days, a new NIN live show to watch. You are as gods among men, all of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to everyone recording and uploading these files!

Does anyone have artwork for the Lowlands and Rock n Heim Festival shows? In the style of the Fuji, Lolla and Outside Lands ones? Or even a .PSD file? I'd like all the music/vids to have consistent artwork.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hidefpiggy01 View Post
    Thanks to everyone recording and uploading these files!

Does anyone have artwork for the Lowlands and Rock n Heim Festival shows? In the style of the Fuji, Lolla and Outside Lands ones? Or even a .PSD file? I'd like all the music/vids to have consistent artwork.
    Same here. I like having album covers as I've started a playlist of the entire 2013 tour in my iTunes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    A big THANK YOU to everyone who has recorded, edited, hosted, or even just seeded any of the audio and video that I've been downloading and enjoying FOR FREE. It's truly amazing that this stuff is available, and it wouldn't be if it weren't for your hard work and generosity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Many thanks to all those who contribute to these WebRips, The Bang, RITC and even ninjaw...
    It's a Revolution !!! Five out of seven ProShot gigs including 3 in HD, and it's just a beginning...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'm working on the covers later this week. Sorry for the wait guys, but I shouldn't even have watched the stream last night that's how knee deep in work I am right now. Soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last edited by hidefpiggy01; 08-20-2013 at 01:55 AM. Reason: added links

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]pic.twitter.com/fwILAlR89p[/IMG] From Kate - There was two diff. set lists... //\\// || \\//\\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am Home, I am Free, I AM HOME!!!

Here's a FB NIИ fan run site I'm an admin @ https://www.facebook.com/NINOurNothingNIN Thanks for all you do Ryan, @ninjaw , the whole @RITCNIN network, @thisoneisonus, @ninhotline, & @ETS_Org!!!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Updated to Zurich. There is still one more audio source from Zurich that will be posted in time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I managed to download the Nine Inch Nails 2013, Pt. 1 (VEVO Tour Exposed) special from youtube.

VEVO is blocked in Germany, and it took almost 2 hours to see this video.
    that sucks big time !
    I know many people have these problems, so i uploaded the file for you.
    1080p - mp4 -
    (469.5 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!BlonUY4R!N5SoCx...oaaFUtpiYBqk40

cheers,
    marc

edit .link should work now
    Last edited by Mezzanine; 09-02-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    whats the download code for that please and thanks

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    COVER ARTWORK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9915450...7635266423800/

Finished cover artwork for all the shows. As stated before I did various variants mostly in lack of official photos which I still hope will see the light of day over the next days. Zurich for example has zero to none usable artwork so I came up with a dummy since we do have a bootleg unlike other shows (Scala, Leeds, Milan e.g.) so it's quite sad that the concert received so little coverage by local press.

Thanks again for all your kind words! I'm more than glad to be giving something back to this awesome community! Special thanks to all the tapers, stream recorders ( @TheBang , @Moebius , @Erik , @Vler Schinicius , @ninjaw , and @ItsJustDave) , everyone I had the joy to watch the streams with and of course @RITCNIN and everyone I've missed that made all of this possible!

I'm still open for requests, criticism and especially if better photography surfaces for me to use (Zurich above all)!

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    bravo sir! well done. Just finished downloading all of these and pairing them with the RITC information to make case art for the DVD's i have been burning

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Kept checking here thinking "when the heck is MIA going to find its way to RITC?"

Then I realized I'm kinda late to the party on that one, and it's been sitting there for days already. Whoops.

http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20130901.html