Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Hard to pinpoint those because of the quality of footage out there, and the screens.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Please excuse me while I list another mistake... Just wanna help clean the house, while I'm on a mission to transcribe banters.

January 26, 1991 mp3-sourced unknown recording from Boston is in fact the same recording as March 10, 1990 (aka silver CDs By Bizzare Hands/Killer Instinct) (both from the same venue, Citi Club in Boston). Both of them missing Terrible Lie, and banter is the same. I'm positive 1990 date is correct, as omission of SICNH, The Only Time and Suck from the setlist checks out with other JAMC tour shows.

https://ninlive.com/shows/1990/19900310.html
    https://ninlive.com/shows/1991/19910126.html

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    2 recordings from tonight's show are available on the site now:

https://ninlive.com/shows/2022/20220428.html

All other shows are available for download once again also (with a few exceptions that need to be reuploaded). Ryan will be catching up with updates after this set of shows this weekend.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Awesome, thanks guys for doing the work to tape this show. I know how stressful it can be.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Shaky Knees recording is now live on the site:

https://ninlive.com/shows/2022/20220430.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. New on this site, but not as a NIИ fan. Many many thanks for recording and sharing from those who don't have the chance to see the band in live. Raleigh & Atlanta are really great (quality of the record and setlist). Big kisses from France.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanoub View Post
    Hello. New on this site, but not as a NIИ fan. Many many thanks for recording and sharing from those who don't have the chance to see the band in live. Raleigh & Atlanta are really great (quality of the record and setlist). Big kisses from France.
    Been pretty busy the last few days. But all the tapes from the opening run have been incredible by everyone involved. There are a few tapers we met throughout the evenings and some exciting news that one of them taped NIN @ MSG 2005. Which is a show that has been elusive to me.

Hoping Franklin goes just as well! Its been great seeing everyone.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Been pretty busy the last few days. But all the tapes from the opening run have been incredible by everyone involved. There are a few tapers we met throughout the evenings and some exciting news that one of them taped NIN @ MSG 2005. Which is a show that has been elusive to me.

Hoping Franklin goes just as well! Its been great seeing everyone.
    As always, thank you Ryan!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Adding to the list of things to fix: Audios from the following shows return 404 errors:
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060311.html
    https://ninlive.com/shows/1990/19900728.html

both were added in 2022, I wonder if there's a pattern here and relation to recent hosting issues?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    both were added in 2022, I wonder if there's a pattern here and relation to recent hosting issues?
    There are a few shows that need to be reuploaded, and that will be taken care of soon.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Really happy to announce that I've started to edit the site again and upload shows. I will address each of the issues above and all links should be working again (cc @fillow ). Those broken links are from the extra server I used with AWS. Now all media is on one dedicated server. I can't thank @TheBang enough for helping migrate and setting up the new media server to keep this thing going. I honestly have not made edits to the site since November. So there are a lot of things I want to clean up.

As of now, all recordings that I have gathered and done from 2022 are up on the site. I will have the Philly videos up later today/tomorrow.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Really happy to announce that I've started to edit the site again and upload shows. I will address each of the issues above and all links should be working again (cc @fillow). Those broken links are from the extra server I used with AWS. Now all media is on one dedicated server. I can't thank @TheBang enough for helping migrate and setting up the new media server to keep this thing going. I honestly have not made edits to the site since November. So there are a lot of things I want to clean up.

As of now, all recordings that I have gathered and done from 2022 are up on the site. I will have the Philly videos up later today/tomorrow.
    Thank you for all your hard work, Ryan. I'm so glad you got everything worked out! Downloading your Philly video now.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added a bunch of uncirculated recordings to the archive over the weekend. Including that disgusting MSG 05 tape and the run of Brixton Academy shows in 2007. I should have the last night of that run soon.

Lastly, both Boston Calling shows were recorded and zeegrizzle’s sources are up on the archive! Really great that every show was recorded on the US Spring run! Hoping the same for the European shows. If you are on the fence about taping, please do. I don’t know many tapers across the pond that are going and I’d love for them to get covered!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @ninlive my advice is if you can, always tape the show, don't count on other people to do it for you!

I would have been taping Hellfest but since Skinny Puppy canceled their dates, I'm going to use my resources elsewhere.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Just listened to this tape and goddamn...
    https://ninlive.com/shows/1990/19900405.html

...I refuse to believe it's an audience recording. It's just too fucking clean and clear and warm-sounding. Exactly how I would imagine a 2nd gen SBD recording would sound, covered in extra layer of tape hiss. Ryan you sure it's not SBD?

I mean there are many so-good-you-can-mistake-it-for-soundboard tapes, but this one has be the best of them.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    ...I refuse to believe it's an audience recording. It's just too fucking clean and clear and warm-sounding. Exactly how I would imagine a 2nd gen SBD recording would sound, covered in extra layer of tape hiss. Ryan you sure it's not SBD?
    I see what you're saying. The main thing that belies that, for me, is the clapping near the mics at the end of several songs, like Terrible Lie or Sin. There's, like, one or two people close to the taper clapping (maybe the taper themselves too). It sounds like the taper was really just isolated from the rest of the audience, aside from a couple people near them who were quiet and only clapped politely at the end of songs.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I am sure it’s not a soundboard. I can’t confirm if this is the tape I saw on someone’s DAT-HEADs list when I was perusing for sources about 10 years ago. I believe it was a Sony ECM-909 and Sony WM-D6. But I can’t confirm since I don’t have it. All I know from the recording that I have is that it was a second gen audience tape. The person I got it from is a reliable source with information on all the tapes they acquired over the years.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    First recording from Glasgow is now up...

https://ninlive.com/shows/2022/20220615.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascender View Post
    First recording from Glasgow is now up...

https://ninlive.com/shows/2022/20220615.html
    Listening to this on the train to Eden Project!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    There's an error in this show:

https://ninlive.com/shows/2007/20070212.html

Track 13 is labeled as The Frail, but it is The Fragile. The Frail (in some form) actually appears at the beginning of the next track, track 14.

Also, another correction, as we determined here, this video (and the soundcheck footage) is from the first night, Feb. 5, not the second night:
    https://ninlive.com/shows/1991/19910206.html

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Newcastle 1991 soundboard. Lost my damn mind when it hit my inbox on Thursday.

Nine Inch Nails
    September 07, 1991
    Newcastle, England
    Newcastle Riverside

https://www.ninlive.com/shows/1991/19910907.html

Soundboard Feed
    Taper: DJ Gordon
    Generation: Master Cassette
    Lineage: Soundboard - Cassette - Unknown Transfer - Adobe Audition (Normalize to -0.1 db, hiss reduction, convert to 16/44) - Fission (track) - FLAC

Setlist:
    Now I'm Nothing
    Terrible Lie
    Sin
    Physical (You're So)
    The Only Time
    Suck
    That's What I Get
    Wish
    Get Down Make Love
    Ringfinger
    Down In It (aborted - with spliced in aud recording)
    Head Like a Hole

Notes:
    Absolutely blown away by this. Someone had just sent me the setlist and event details sheet via email. I posted it to Instagram and someone who followed the page tagged the DJ (Big Gordon) and he commented, "great night, I have the mixing feed on cassette." I didn't know if he was being full of it or legit. So I messaged them. They said it was in storage and they have no way of transferring it. At this point, I just tossed it up as a loss. Probably to never be heard. Maybe a week or so later, I got another message that they had indeed transferred it years ago and it was on a hard drive! Gordon sent over the raw 24bit/44.1kHZ transfer. Here is some info Gordon could add from the night.

"Just to let you know the description says mics were cutting out ... They weren't. Trent and the boys were trashing the shit out of the equipment and the pops you hear etc are the mics being bounced about on stage - they also requested an industrial sized smoke machine which would have engulfed the room with one blast so the venue had to compromise with them. A lot of gear got wrecked with water being thrown about. Honestly, if they'd have gotten the spec they wanted of fog machine it would have probably rendered everyone unconscious. - 500 cap room but an arena sized machine, haha. After the show we took them all out to a local rock club which at that time was still big on all the 80s metal etc. The gig was just incredible. Like being in a gang fight to music.

Now getting to the board feed. This is the only board feed available of "Now I'm Nothing." With there being no studio version of the song, this may be the closest thing we get. The quality is incredible. I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to transfer the tape. There was a lot of hiss on the cassette that could be reduced if on a proper deck with azimuth adjustment. The set is complete. Down In It was aborted, which the soundboard recording stops during that time. I have spliced in the audience tape from this show in to this release for that break.

There is more stuff out there like this, I am sure. I do know of a San Francisco 1991 soundboard that I would love to preserve. Big thanks to Gordon for sharing this and allowing me to preserve this recording for the future. 30 years on, this finally sees the light. So amazing.

If you have past Nine Inch Nails recordings you would like to contribute to the archive, please get in contact at info@ninlive.com - I'd love to help in any way get new sources out there and available on the archive.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Newcastle 1991 soundboard. Lost my damn mind when it hit my inbox on Thursday.

Nine Inch Nails
    September 07, 1991
    Newcastle, England
    Newcastle Riverside

https://www.ninlive.com/shows/1991/19910907.html

Soundboard Feed
    Taper: DJ Gordon
    Generation: Master Cassette
    Lineage: Soundboard - Cassette - Unknown Transfer - Adobe Audition (Normalize to -0.1 db, hiss reduction, convert to 16/44) - Fission (track) - FLAC

Setlist:
    Now I'm Nothing
    Terrible Lie
    Sin
    Physical (You're So)
    The Only Time
    Suck
    That's What I Get
    Wish
    Get Down Make Love
    Ringfinger
    Down In It (aborted - with spliced in aud recording)
    Head Like a Hole

Notes:
    Absolutely blown away by this. Someone had just sent me the setlist and event details sheet via email. I posted it to Instagram and someone who followed the page tagged the DJ (Big Gordon) and he commented, "great night, I have the mixing feed on cassette." I didn't know if he was being full of it or legit. So I messaged them. They said it was in storage and they have no way of transferring it. At this point, I just tossed it up as a loss. Probably to never be heard. Maybe a week or so later, I got another message that they had indeed transferred it years ago and it was on a hard drive! Gordon sent over the raw 24bit/44.1kHZ transfer. Here is some info Gordon could add from the night.

"Just to let you know the description says mics were cutting out ... They weren't. Trent and the boys were trashing the shit out of the equipment and the pops you hear etc are the mics being bounced about on stage - they also requested an industrial sized smoke machine which would have engulfed the room with one blast so the venue had to compromise with them. A lot of gear got wrecked with water being thrown about. Honestly, if they'd have gotten the spec they wanted of fog machine it would have probably rendered everyone unconscious. - 500 cap room but an arena sized machine, haha. After the show we took them all out to a local rock club which at that time was still big on all the 80s metal etc. The gig was just incredible. Like being in a gang fight to music.

Now getting to the board feed. This is the only board feed available of "Now I'm Nothing." With there being no studio version of the song, this may be the closest thing we get. The quality is incredible. I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to transfer the tape. There was a lot of hiss on the cassette that could be reduced if on a proper deck with azimuth adjustment. The set is complete. Down In It was aborted, which the soundboard recording stops during that time. I have spliced in the audience tape from this show in to this release for that break.

There is more stuff out there like this, I am sure. I do know of a San Francisco 1991 soundboard that I would love to preserve. Big thanks to Gordon for sharing this and allowing me to preserve this recording for the future. 30 years on, this finally sees the light. So amazing.

If you have past Nine Inch Nails recordings you would like to contribute to the archive, please get in contact at info@ninlive.com - I'd love to help in any way get new sources out there and available on the archive.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Wow. This sounds fantastic. Kind of bizarre hearing Now I'm Nothing in such clear quality. I don't even think the version on the Closure DVD sounds this good. Interesting to hear the bonus lyrics on Wish too, although I'm glad they were excised for the final version. Ringfinger sounds amazing, and I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but it needs to make a comeback. I'm just drooling thinking about how good the current lineup could make it sound today.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    My god this is amazing. I'm amazed that this came to be. It makes me wonder what other gems Big Gordon has in his storage. There are some other famous gigs from that venue: very early Oasis gig where one of the Gallagher's taunts the audience and gets punched in response; early Nirvana; I think Jimi Hendrix going back further; (and more)

I'm glad to have played a tiny, tiny part in making this happen. I hope the dude with the ticket stubs on Twitter is able to provided a good scan of them.

(There's a good book, albeit hard to find, about the venue: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Riverside-N.../dp/1907183191. The venue's later incarnation as "Foundation" was a formative part of my early club going)

Thank you as always @ninlive

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @ninlive

you see this?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    That's a reupload, IIRC. Looks like this jason dude is migrating to a a new channel. This show was on his old channel split song by song and that rip is already in the archive. Still same giant watermarks, unfortunately.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That video thumbnail looks funny. It's like Trent is about to smash the watermark of Jason Jude into a million pixels.
    Last edited by zeegrizzle; 07-31-2022 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    New NINJA tour full show HD recording surfaced. Detroit/Clarkston, different recording from that of @ninlive that's already in the archive.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Also someone made a multicam edit of Philly #2 gig.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Looks like a new source for https://www.ninlive.com/shows/2014/20140825.html

From https://ijwthstd.blogspot.com/2022/0...cold-wave.html
    NINE INCH NAILS
    HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
    2014-08-25

AT943 -> SP-SPSB-6 -> DR-2D -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01 Copy Of A
    02 Sanctified
    03 Came Back Haunted
    04 1,000,000
    05 March Of The Pigs
    06 Piggy
    07 Terrible Lie
    08 Closer
    09 Gave Up
    10 Disappointed
    11 Find My Way
    12 The Great Destroyer
    13 Eraser
    14 Wish
    15 The Hand That Feeds
    16 Head Like A Hole
    17 Hurt

https://we.tl/t-MPXu4skqdm
    EDIT: I already have a matrix of the Soundgarden show from this page that is an exact match and it's labelled as using a Schoeps source so I suspect there's a mis-labelling going on and might not actually be a new source.
    Last edited by barkhammer; 08-25-2022 at 07:15 PM.