Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: RITC's Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

  1. #1291
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,216
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    thanks to @ninlive for latest round of videos. some good stuff for sure!

  2. #1292
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    @ninlive , I noticed that a couple of the NIN masters on the "fromthenosebleeds" channel on YT aren't on your site. Just wanted to make sure you're aware of them? Apologies if you're already working on it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCki...ine+inch+nails

  3. #1293
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,216
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    thanks to @ninlive for latest round of videos. some good stuff for sure!
    thanks to @fillow , too.

  4. #1294
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,151
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    @ninlive, I noticed that a couple of the NIN masters on the "fromthenosebleeds" channel on YT aren't on your site. Just wanted to make sure you're aware of them? Apologies if you're already working on it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCki...ine+inch+nails
    I am. It’s so hard to communicate with people on YouTube. I wish there was a messaging system on there. If there is no contact info, comments are your best bet. That is pretty slim and I’d rather have uncompressed footage than rip from YouTube.

    let’s hope!

  5. #1295
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,678
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I am. Itís so hard to communicate with people on YouTube. I wish there was a messaging system on there. If there is no contact info, comments are your best bet. That is pretty slim and Iíd rather have uncompressed footage than rip from YouTube.

    letís hope!
    Pretty sure it's them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bootlegcowboys/

  6. #1296
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The land down under
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Possible lineage upgrade/new source?

    https://ijwthstd.blogspot.com/2021/0...e-4261994.html

  7. #1297
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,216
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post
    Possible lineage upgrade/new source?

    https://ijwthstd.blogspot.com/2021/0...e-4261994.html
    thank you

  8. #1298
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,151
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkhammer View Post
    Possible lineage upgrade/new source?

    https://ijwthstd.blogspot.com/2021/0...e-4261994.html
    This is source 1. Same recording

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions