Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    We've been looking for the complete recording from the 2017 Webster Hall show since I was emailed by Rob C about his recording. To keep a long story g-rated and short, after he emailed me about it. Told me he wasn't going to share it out... Ok. Not that big of deal.

Anyways, he uploaded it today. Awesome to hear The Loop Closes -> The Great Destroyer

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    We've been looking for the complete recording from the 2017 Webster Hall show since I was emailed by Rob C about his recording. To keep a long story g-rated and short, after he emailed me about it. Told me he wasn't going to share it out... Ok. Not that big of deal.

Anyways, he uploaded it today. Awesome to hear The Loop Closes -> The Great Destroyer

I really hope he decides to share the flac files. We need to preserve that one-time only performance of The Loop Closes.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    I really hope he decides to share the flac files. We need to preserve that one-time only performance of The Loop Closes and She's Gone Away.
    Fixed that for ya.

Here's a rip if you need one
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cG...HYqDNEfKNPaaDP
    Last edited by fillow; 04-16-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Fixed that for ya.

Here's a rip if you need one
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cG...HYqDNEfKNPaaDP
    Thank you for this. This will do until/if he shares the flac files.

And we do have a decent recording of She's Gone Away, by ScreamingSlave, archived here:
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170731.html
    Sadly the battery died during Reptile, so we only had a Youtube video recording of Atticus playing The Loop Closes... until now.
    Probably you already knew all this, but posting this for anyone who might've missed out on this recording.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Ripped a copy of this, just in case they change their mind and pull it.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I ripped it too. I will add it to the archive shortly.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @ninlive I never heard of that Your World on Fire project, that was a good setlist too, I'll have to check that out. IIRC the reason I didn't go to that show was my ex wanting to go to something, might have been Reverend Horton Heat I can't remember. Regardless I would have much rather seen NOW IM NOTHING.

I was at that St Paul 13 show too, that would have been sick to see a multicam of that. First NIN show I ever taped too.

How many of those NINJA shows have full video sources? (Multi or singles)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    @ninlive I never heard of that Your World on Fire project, that was a good setlist too, I'll have to check that out. IIRC the reason I didn't go to that show was my ex wanting to go to something, might have been Reverend Horton Heat I can't remember. Regardless I would have much rather seen NOW IM NOTHING.

I was at that St Paul 13 show too, that would have been sick to see a multicam of that. First NIN show I ever taped too.

How many of those NINJA shows have full video sources? (Multi or singles)
    It's a decent multicam shot. I think most shows have one camera angle released, for sure. The multi-cam edits for each show vary. I just remember being at 9 NINJA shows and there were so many cameras around. I just think a lot of them were never released through the proper channels.

Noblesville has the most HD sources out there. I would love to do an edit with all that footage. Setlist was pretty good too!

If I could have done it all over again, I wish that I just had a site where people could dump their video footage (raw) to make it easy to submit it for a big project. Those were the days... Open taping policy! lol

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Noblesville has the most HD sources out there. I would love to do an edit with all that footage. Setlist was pretty good too!
    Already one Multicam with 9 cams :

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    That dizzyberkowitz dude actually did a whole lot of multicams. Not sure why none of them are on the archive yet...
    I see he has an account on ETS, but it's inactive. Maybe he lurks here under different name?
    I remember browsing through the comments under one of his uploads and someone else asked him about the archive. To which he replied that he tried to get in contact via twitter, and got no reply, or some shit like that. @ninlive, did this ever happen?
    Last edited by fillow; 04-17-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    That dizzyberkowitz dude actually did a whole lot of multicams. Not sure why none of them are on the archive yet...
    I see he has an account on ETS, but it's inactive. Maybe he lurks here under different name?
    I remember browsing through the comments under one of his uploads and someone else asked him about the archive. To which he replied that he tried to get in contact via twitter, and got no reply, or some shit like that. @ninlive, did this ever happen?
    Replies/DMs get buried in everything. I have tried to get better at it, but sometimes they get overlooked or I just forget to respond. Email is always better.

The Noblesville shot is ok. But I'd really like to do an HD version with all the footage that is out there in HD.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Thank you for this. This will do until/if he shares the flac files.

And we do have a decent recording of She's Gone Away, by ScreamingSlave, archived here:
    https://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170731.html
    shameless self-promotion:

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Because I can't sleep... Here is what I have been updating on the archive:

12/07/2008 Portland
    12/12/2008 Sacramento

Both of the above recordings were done by Araby on the rail at each of these shows. They were recorded on a digital camera and I respect her a great deal for filming from the rail for over 2 hours! Some pretty cool footage!

05/16/2009 Chula Vista - Filthprveyor's master miniDV film

06/05/2009 Camden - Spacemunky13's recording
    06/05/2009 Camden - Don Zip's recording

Imo, the Camden show had the best setlist of the NIN|JA tour. With a rare performance of "The Line Begins To Blur" and late in the set "Heresy," it was a very balanced setlist!

11/08/2013 Los Angeles - JAM007's Recording

Although still not the full Tension release from this show, the video was synced up to BLG's Schoeps recording and really is a fantastic release from this show that includes all of the songs that the Tension release on YouTube misses. JAM's footage is also available to stream on ninlive's YouTube channel.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    How many GBs of source footage we're talking here? I think I can do something with it. If you liked what I did with my previous multicams, that is.
    Last edited by fillow; 04-20-2020 at 05:44 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Here's a clip from Bowie 1995 soundcheck [audio]. They're doing Hello Spaceboy at the end but it's hard to tell if NIN play with them or not (I guess not, but who knows).
    Apparently the uploader has tons of 90s Bowie stuff in his collection "which will take years to unload" (in his own words), so maybe he has some NIN from Dissonance era too.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    @ninlive , just downloaded the 3 show stretch of NOLA CBI Tour and HOLY CRAP, those recording are crystal clear/perfect! I was at the 11-23 show and I can't say how much I appreciate being able to re-live that show and all the other shows I've been to. Thanks again for your continued efforts.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Welcome. Really are good tapes. I am glad to have given my tickets to this taper for the shows. Was gutted to miss them, but glad to have some stuff of quality.

Also just uploaded an uncirculated recording (and first audio source) to the 10-10-2018 Washington DC show! Thanks to anonymous coming forward and sharing some tapes!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Although I thought it was an uncirculated source initially (because I didn't look at the archive's page to compare sources) I have added the master MD source of Source 2 on the 05/09/2000 Madison Square Garden show! Pretty rad after all this time!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    So, a while ago here on ETS (it may have even been on the old board, since I tried to find the discussion here but failed), we did some brainstorming and had concluded that this 1991 radio broadcast was a separate radio session, due to the Trent interview segments and the lack of crowd noise on the recording.

Well, I compared the recording of Sin to the audience video that surfaced recently:

And they're identical. So, the radio broadcast was of a soundboard feed from the Ein Abend in Wien festival performance, and not from a separate radio session. And the interview with Trent must have been done at some point, maybe earlier in the day at the festival, or maybe days later in-studio. It sounds like it was done on-site though, rather than in a studio.

So, I'm undoing the stuff on NIN Wiki about it being a separate radio session, and @ninlive will be relabeling the stuff on the archive.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    It was also my conclusion a few months ago ! video + radio = nearly all the show

And just imagine that during this day of festival, you can listen to live of : Nirvana / Smashing Pumpkins / Sonic Youth / Nick Cave / NIN / Francis Black !
    If Courtney Love was at the event, too much "lovers" at once !
    Last edited by CAMEO172; 05-04-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Finally got around to fixing the Rotterdam page. Video up on there now too. Seems like the uploader is very specific for what he would trade for it. Looks like some of his old tapes he did back in the 90's. Which will be pretty difficult to obtain, but I have his requests on the source guide if anyone can help.

Or look here: https://ninlive.com/pictures/other/j...sson-needs.txt

Also, I did upload an IEM feed matrix with NotoriousTIMP's audience recording to the 12-11-2018 Hollywood Palladium show. Sounds really good. I only have one more from the Palladium dates that will come out in time. It is just very tedious.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Finally got around to fixing the Rotterdam page. Video up on there now too. Seems like the uploader is very specific for what he would trade for it. Looks like some of his old tapes he did back in the 90's. Which will be pretty difficult to obtain, but I have his requests on the source guide if anyone can help.

Or look here: https://ninlive.com/pictures/other/j...sson-needs.txt

Also, I did upload an IEM feed matrix with NotoriousTIMP's audience recording to the 12-11-2018 Hollywood Palladium show. Sounds really good. I only have one more from the Palladium dates that will come out in time. It is just very tedious.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.
    Thanks, Ryan. Hope all is well with you & yours, too.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

@ninlive
    This uploaded today. This date isn't in the archive.
    Something's fishy about it though, like a complete lack of any description. We probably should compare it with other recordings with the same setlist.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Wow! I can tell you that the banter during Pinion, I have not heard. So this may be totally new.

Reaching out to the uploader.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    The ending should be a good point for comparison. Ends with Dead Souls, clearly no IDNWT or SICNH after it - some classical music plays over PA and there's banter from the taper (?) and his buddy

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The ending should be a good point for comparison. Ends with Dead Souls, clearly no IDNWT or SICNH after it - some classical music plays over PA and there's banter from the taper (?) and his buddy
    shows that stops with Dead Soul :
    November 06, 1994 : Carver-Hawkeye Arena (Iowa City)
    November 02, 1994 : Lloyd Noble Arena (Norman)
    September 24, 1994 : Center Arena (Seattle)
    September 17, 1994 : Memorial Hall (Kansas City)
    September 13, 1994 : Vanderbilt's Memorial Gym (Nashville)
    September 05, 1994 : Roy Wilkins Auditorium (Saint Paul)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    This post seems to imply that there was a standard 4 song encore at the Hampton show:
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....Y/wCPMTf4m6UcJ

So if the recording clearly ends the show after Dead Souls then it’s probably not from Hampton. The two song encore (Closer and Dead Souls) was standard for the first month of the Further Down the Spiral tour so that’s the place to start for comparisons.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    This post seems to imply that there was a standard 4 song encore at the Hampton show:
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....Y/wCPMTf4m6UcJ
    I've got different impression from this post... Like the guy knew the 4-song encore is typical, but someone threw stuff at Trent and they cut it down? Anyway, too cryptic to say for sure
    Last edited by fillow; 05-15-2020 at 12:30 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    shows that stops with Dead Soul :
    November 06, 1994 : Carver-Hawkeye Arena (Iowa City)
    November 02, 1994 : Lloyd Noble Arena (Norman)
    September 24, 1994 : Center Arena (Seattle)
    September 17, 1994 : Memorial Hall (Kansas City)
    September 13, 1994 : Vanderbilt's Memorial Gym (Nashville)
    September 05, 1994 : Roy Wilkins Auditorium (Saint Paul)
    All of these shows had Ruiner while this upload has The Only Time in its place. No match.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I've got different impression from this post... Like the guy knew the 4-song encore is typical, but someone threw stuff at Trent and they cut it down? Anyway, too cryptic to say for sure
    Good point. I could see how it could be either way. Little hard to tell without the context of the first post in the thread.
    All of these shows had Ruiner while this upload has The Only Time in its place. No match.
    i guess it could be genuine.