Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1438

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that. At least we should rip and preserve these uploads in case they are ever taken down.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    In other news, today I received NIN's first ever performance in Europe in Mannheim. I am so stoked to add this one! It sounds really good too!!!

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/1991/19910824.html

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I went ahead and backed up the files as well. There are .jpg, .mp4 (audio [140] and video [135]), .m4a (audio only; demux), and .json files (to verify stream sizes and codec information). There is embedded YouTube metadata information, cover art, etc.

ffmpeg-20191004-e6625ca-win64-static // --add-metadata --write-all-thumbnails --embed-thumbnail --write-info-json --embed-subs --all-subs

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Can anyone rip this off youtube for me? I am running a very old OS and can't get 4K Downloader to work anymore.

I really wish that this were the whole show. I know it's out there somewhere. Wish that you could message users better on YouTube. But we can't have nice things.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Can anyone rip this off youtube for me? I am running a very old OS and can't get 4K Downloader to work anymore.

I really wish that this were the whole show. I know it's out there somewhere. Wish that you could message users better on YouTube. But we can't have nice things.
    Are u Windows XP still like me?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

https://mega.nz/#F!z7RmVI6Z!q04yOPiI5yP0qqwb7uljTw

MP4 = 640x480 (stream 135) + m4a @ 128/44.1 (stream 140) [audio + video]
    M4A = m4a @ 128/44.1 (stream 140) [audio only]
    WEBM = ogg @ 160/48 (stream 141) [audio only]

Includes .json file and .jpg "cover art". All tags and cover art were automatically added to files using AtomicParsley/ffmpeg/youtube-dl. If you want a .mkv with stream 135 and stream 141, let me know.

ffmpeg-20191025-b78227e-win64-static --add-metadata --write-all-thumbnails --embed-thumbnail --write-info-json --embed-subs --all-subs --verbose

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Are u Windows XP still like me?
    I use El Capitan. I've been holding on to the same Mac computer since I finished undergrad. Which was about a decade ago.

@Jon THANKS! Will definitely add this to the archive.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    My 2011 iMac is still rocking (albeit with a replaced GPU card), but I’m running High Sierra. I’m hoping to use it for another three or four years.

*edit* I'm just now watching the video & it's pretty fucking slick. Based on the date, it's the first show of the HATE 90 tour. Do we have any info on "Post!"? Guessing it was a public access show produced by students at De Anza Community College based on the description/comments. Regardless, it's amazing we're still finding gems like this!
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 10-27-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    *edit* I'm just now watching the video & it's pretty fucking slick. Based on the date, it's the first show of the HATE 90 tour. Do we have any info on "Post!"? Guessing it was a public access show produced by students at De Anza Community College based on the description/comments. Regardless, it's amazing we're still finding gems like this!
    I've read all of the comments you have. I wish I could find more about this AntiMusick fellow. I did a standard google search to see if they have any social media profiles and all I could find was a discogs and art user. I didn't message either one because it seems like both haven't been used since 2011. I wanted to reach out to the De Anza video department to see if they could have any info. But I am not sure.

In other news, I made a top 10 recording list for the 10th anniversary of the site. You can check out the shows/recordings I frequent a lot.

http://ninlive.com/exclusives/ninlive10yeartops.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I've read all of the comments you have. I wish I could find more about this AntiMusick fellow. I did a standard google search to see if they have any social media profiles and all I could find was a discogs and art user. I didn't message either one because it seems like both haven't been used since 2011. I wanted to reach out to the De Anza video department to see if they could have any info. But I am not sure.

In other news, I made a top 10 recording list for the 10th anniversary of the site. You can check out the shows/recordings I frequent a lot.

http://ninlive.com/exclusives/ninlive10yeartops.html

Ooooh thank you ! Happy birthday to the site. With all these recordings it's hard to just browse them and choose something.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

@ninlive @ninjaw did we have this in circulation?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I use El Capitan. I've been holding on to the same Mac computer since I finished undergrad. Which was about a decade ago.

@Jon THANKS! Will definitely add this to the archive.

I'm about to throw my El Capitan machine away because I can't get a copy of Garageband off the store. It's been on the floor of my closet unplugged. I was considering using it as a server, but I just gutted the HD and will probably scrap it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post

I remember seeing it somewhere a few months ago

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Well mine 12 years ago

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Oh. Well I figured as much - if anyone knows about the French NIN sources, it would be you.
    This new upload looks like much lower generation though.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Oh. Well I figured as much - if anyone knows about the French NIN sources, it would be you.
    This new upload looks like much lower generation though.
    Yes but it's complete and not made from two tapes starting B&W

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    It seems there's an update available for October 09, 1995, Atlanta NIN+DB show
    @ninlive only have Silver boot: http://ninlive.com/shows/1995/19951009.html
    But the guys at Bowie Station apparently found the source tape, which is also complete (while the silver is missing some songs): https://www.bowiestation.com/torrent...ls.php?id=2870

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    But the guys at Bowie Station apparently found the source tape, which is also complete (while the silver is missing some songs): https://www.bowiestation.com/torrent...ls.php?id=2870
    Page only avail for members, could you post a summary?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Page only avail for members, could you post a summary?
    accounts are easy to make and the community is great, I would recommend making one and seeding that nice torrent

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Awesome! It's a shame that NIN/Bowie collectors usually omit either one of the sets when they are collecting. I would assume what was likely for this is that the bootleg company that pressed these onto disc had to remove some tracks to make it fit to a CD. Such a shame.

I've been trying to make sure that any NIN/Bowie show that I receive, I send it to a member of that site to torrent it out. I have an account there as well. Will definitely grab it to update it! Thanks @fillow !

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So I just downloaded The Nine Inch Nails Saigon show. I have no idea what a EDS filter is nor can I find anything via google, am I'm at work so I can't dig too deep into this. The actual concert that's in the zip file is the Kroq Almost Acoustic Christmas show. My question is, is this the uncirculated pre-FM soundboard referenced here http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2005/20051210.html ?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    So I just downloaded The Nine Inch Nails Saigon show. I have no idea what a EDS filter is nor can I find anything via google, am I'm at work so I can't dig too deep into this. The actual concert that's in the zip file is the Kroq Almost Acoustic Christmas show. My question is, is this the uncirculated pre-FM soundboard referenced here http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2005/20051210.html ?

The "EDS Filter" is part of the Watchmen universe and doesn't actually exist. The single track that is distorted is just part of the fun. The real reward is the KROQ show.

Thanks @ninlive for this!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    The "EDS Filter" is part of the Watchmen universe and doesn't actually exist. The single track that is distorted is just part of the fun. The real reward is the KROQ show.

Thanks @ninlive for this!
    I thought it was Watchmen related but couldn't remember that from the show, thanks for clarifying that. I just looked at the name of the damn folder, "prefm" got my answer, thank you @ninlive !

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Damn and I was hoping for another tape of Kinda I Want To!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I had a copy of the NIN/JA Tour sampler but cannot find it on any of my HDs. Can someone please direct me to a link for this digital-only sampler? Thanks and Happy New Year!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
    I had a copy of the NIN/JA Tour sampler but cannot find it on any of my HDs. Can someone please direct me to a link for this digital-only sampler? Thanks and Happy New Year!
    @jmtd made sure it's on archive.org:

https://archive.org/details/NINJA_Tour_Sampler

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Thank you, I wasn't sure if that was legit or not. So, I wanted to touch base with someone in ETS. I appreciate it!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Xoxyoyycyoc
    Last edited by ninjaw; 01-03-2020 at 03:31 PM.