Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Could I get some suggestions from fellow tapers on a good digital PCM in the $300 range? I currently run a Tascam DR05 and I'm upgrading my rig.
    This came about because I recently had a wire come loose inside one of my Core Stealthy Cardiods over my vacation, so I bought a new pair . This time I opted for their mid level mics that run off a battery box. When I bought my current pair 6 years ago I wasn't sure how serious I was going to take this taping thing, so I opted for the entry level mics that run without the battery box.

Anyways, I love the DR05 but It time to upgrade. I absolutely love taping the concerts I go to. So I'm just looking for recommendations on what would be a good recorder to buy.
    Get the Sony PCM-A10.

It's an upgrade from the PCM-M10. Uses bluetooth to connect to the sony app on your phone. It's amazing. The noise floor is less than the M10 as well. Highly recommend. I have used a friends and I can't wait to get one. It's about $220.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Get the Sony PCM-A10.

It's an upgrade from the PCM-M10. Uses bluetooth to connect to the sony app on your phone. It's amazing. The noise floor is less than the M10 as well. Highly recommend. I have used a friends and I can't wait to get one. It's about $220.
    Awesomeness thanks brah!

edit:. Internal batteries and you can control it thru Bluetooth? Consider me SOLD!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 05-24-2019 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Awesomeness thanks brah!

edit:. Internal batteries and you can control it thru Bluetooth? Consider me SOLD!
    No taking it out of your pocket while stealthing. Meaning less chance a cable becomes disconnected and getting popped during the show!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    No taking it out of your pocket while stealthing. Meaning less chance a cable becomes disconnected and getting popped during the show!
    I know! I've had cable disconnects and accidently paused my recorder TWICE! Once during 1,000,000 in 2013 and just this Sunday when Tool was playing Parabola. Only for less than a second but STILL!

Already ordered one, I'll be using it for Mastodon next month!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    This came up in my recommended videos, never knew it existed!

Is it safe to assume there's a full Dusseldorf gig in proshot locked in some TV station vault?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    This came up in my recommended videos, never knew it existed!

Is it safe to assume there's a full Dusseldorf gig in proshot locked in some TV station vault?
    Man Trent has got some poofed out hair going on in that live footage!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Man Trent has got some poofed out hair going on in that live footage!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    If anyone knows the TV station, I would definitely follow up with this.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    If anyone knows the TV station, I would definitely follow up with this.
    This is the station: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanal_...ein-Westfalen) (no English article). There are a lot of similar 5-minute live/interview reports from German shows if you search for Kanal 4 Keynote

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    This is the station: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanal_...ein-Westfalen) (no English article). There are a lot of similar 5-minute live/interview reports from German shows if you search for Kanal 4 Keynote
    Good looks. I will look around for this and email a few people. Worst thing that could happen out of an email is either they delete it and never get a response. Doesn't hurt.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    New rig

Sony PCM A10

Compared to my Tascam DR05

Upgraded mics, now with battery box!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Good looks. I will look around for this and email a few people. Worst thing that could happen out of an email is either they delete it and never get a response. Doesn't hurt.
    doing the lord's work as always

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @SM Rollinger Looks badass! Congrats on the new setup!

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    @ninlive : thank you for the jones beach vid, ryan. superb job all the way around! cheers!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    @ninlive : thank you for the jones beach vid, ryan. superb job all the way around! cheers!
    Thanks, it was one of my favorite recordings I've done and very proud of it. Don't usually talk up any recordings I do, but that one was super special. Went to that show (and Holmdel) with my Uncle and we've seen a bunch of shows together over the years in NYC area, Houston, Toronto and LA. Frank has been doing a great job on these videos. I sent him a good amount of shows to start off with. There is still a lot more!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I've been trying to add videos over the last few months. From my tally, I've uploaded about 110 video sources to the archive. I still have another 230 to go, give or take. Here is what was added yesterday:

NIN 08/13-14/2005 Summersonic Pro-Shot DVD
    NIN 08/13/2005 Tokyo Summersonic DVD
    NIN 06/13/2000 Vancouver DVD
    NIN 05/27/2000 St. Louis DVD

Some of these shows I have also started to add to NIN Live's YouTube page here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RITCNIN Sadly, don't have the ninlive username and didn't feel like making another. So this will do.

I'd still love to hear from anyone who may have old footage/recordings that aren't on the archive. Or if you know of anyone who may have some. Thanks!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    New rig worked awesome! Being able to just use my phone to control my recorder was UNREAL! I just taped Mastodon and there was a security guard not 5 feet from me the whole time, NO risk of getting popped!

Thanks again @ninlive

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    New rig worked awesome! Being able to just use my phone to control my recorder was UNREAL! I just taped Mastodon and there was a security guard not 5 feet from me the whole time, NO risk of getting popped!

Thanks again @ninlive
    If you'd prefer to share this via PM - or not at all - I totally understand. Just curious as to how you bring the rig in and how you conceal the mics. Been pondering doing this myself for a very long time, and now that I finally have a little bit of money to have fun with, this is up there in terms of things I might invest in.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    If you'd prefer to share this via PM - or not at all - I totally understand. Just curious as to how you bring the rig in and how you conceal the mics. Been pondering doing this myself for a very long time, and now that I finally have a little bit of money to have fun with, this is up there in terms of things I might invest in.
    PM sent man!!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)

Thanks again @ninlive
    Great to hear!

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    @ninlive . thanks for all the new goodies yesterday!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    That uncirculated IEM from 05 San Diego is pretty damn good (Deep SBD quality)....Anymore uncirculated IEMs added to the archive would be sick

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I think it's absolute garbage. But I will archive it. It was recorded on an MD and there are tons of dropouts in the beginning.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added the pro-shot recording from Sonic Mania to the archive today. Two songs - Wish and Ahead of Ourselves.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Hey guys... Remember that multicam I was talking about?

If you're really interested, do yourselves a favor and get the original video file from ninlive, once it's published there. Youtube version is not my preference.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    If you're really interested, do yourselves a favor and get the original video file from ninlive, once it's published there. Youtube version is not my preference.
    I promise I will get this up on the site soon. I just have been really busy with school. Studying away this week for final exams coming up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Good luck with your exams!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Hey guys... Remember that multicam I was talking about?

"Video unavailable"

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    "Video unavailable"

Try again maybe? Seems to be up now, and not flagged or anything...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Palladium night 5 audience/feed matrix is now up on the archive. http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181214.html

I still have other ones coming. I just haven't received them. They are:

Memphis, Nashville, Chicago x3, NOLA x3, Vegas x2 and LA x2 (night 1/2)