Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeegrizzle View Post
    Anybody?

I'll do the honors, but I don't wanna bother with it if someone else is already gonna record them... I've just never done audio recording.
    Never trust anyone else to tape a show. I would say go and roll tape. More sources are better anyway.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    So just to recap... as far as official soundboard audio sources from Tension and beyond, here is what we have

Live EP
    - Copy of A
    - Sanctified
    - Came Back Haunted
    - Find My Way

The LA concert released in part online for free
    Copy of a
    March of the pigs
    Piggy
    All time low
    Disappointed
    Came back haunted
    Sanctified
    In two
    The big come down
    The hand that feeds
    Head like a hole
    Even deeper
    While i'm still here
    Hurt

The ACL web exclusives
    Satellite
    Survivalism

And I guess the Jimmy Kimmel version of Various Methods

And we have the ripped audio from the 7 streamed summer festival last summer... is there anything else I'm missing off hand?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    There were a few live streams from the Latin America festivals, too.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    There were a few live streams from the Latin America festivals, too.
    I'll say two latin: Argentina and Sao polo, but also the famous 4K nin official video, and the famous Tokyo IEM, all official sound

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    You forgot the rest of the ACL show that was broadcast.

Also, "All Time Low" from Jimmy Kimmel.

Grammy Awards and Grammy Rehearsal.

Viva Latino (unreleased).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I'll say two latin: Argentina and Sao polo, but also the famous 4K nin official video, and the famous Tokyo IEM, all official sound
    Tokio IEM? What's that?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_b View Post
    Tokio IEM? What's that?
    It's on RITC, one of the Studio Coast shows is audio taken from Trent's IEM I believe, you can hear him yell at the sound guys at one point near the end of the show even.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Should probably point out that an IEM is NOT official sound. It's not supposed to be heard by audience members. It's an ethical type of recording done by less than 1% of tapers I would have to imagine.

Just added Copenhagen and Birmingham recordings to the archive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have taped the Manchester show. I'll get it sorted tomorrow when I get home.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbjectMark View Post
    I have taped the Manchester show. I'll get it sorted tomorrow when I get home.
    Great! Send me an email if you would like it added to the archive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've sent a sample. Going to work on it shortly!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Just a thanks to @RITCNIN for getting the 2005 and 2007 Manchester UK show tapes up. Fantastic! There's drop-outs in "The Big Come Down" for '05 as well as the songs already noted. I just browsed through the old tour threads for those shows on old ETS. Brings back memories... in fact the original taper posted in those threads asking for trades and I completely forgot. It's quite hard to find photos for some of the memorable moments at those shows. All things eventually decay... I think the ratings (>4/5) are a little generous but I'm not sure, perhaps if you normalise across the entire history of stuff on RITC it might be more accurate than I perceive. One day it would be cool to have user-submitted ratings. (please don't take this as a demand, I know your busy! In fact I wonder if it might be something a 3rd party could do for you.)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Just a question - this is not a complaint, just a curiosity.

Whenever I'm viewing a particular show and then hit my browser's "back" button, I'm taken back to the main page for that year and need to re-expand whatever particular tour I'd been browsing. Is that the way the page is built, or is my browser misbehaving? It's not a big deal at all, I'm just curious. My browser does mess up a lot of other pages regularly, so if the site isn't supposed to act like this, maybe it'll help me figure out where my problem lies.

Either way, keep up the amazing work! Downloading the May 25 show now; very curious to hear the TDS/TNF intro.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_b View Post
    Tokio IEM? What's that?
    Well...IEM is "official" in the sense that it is technically a soundboard mix made by a staff member of the tour working for the band. But it's not supposed to be heard by anyone except the artist and the engineer mixing it, as it's just a reference mix meant to help the artist figure out how they sound and stay in time with the rest of the band. Each member has a different mix coming into their earpieces via the magic of RF.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Ratings are there to give a baseline... It's all how the listener likes their mixes with highs/lows. That is why I give a 2 minute sample. I do all of this myself and it's all subjective. I like most recordings anyways. Maybe one day I will go through and listen to each recording (snippet) to give a better overall rating system. I won't go to a user rating system just because I have seen this done before and it has been abused in the past.

Yes, that is how the pages were setup. May be a bit annoying, but I am very happy with the website layout. I know nothing about setting up the website code (and am still grateful for dailycuntpunch setting up the website, wherever you are) so I can't make adjustments. I know I can self teach, but I really don't have the time to do it.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, im a video producer/music producer from Manchester and long time NIN FAN. I'm putting together a NIN dvd live in Manchester may 25 2014.

Using everones footage from the gig and my remasterd full audio of the gig.

If anyone has any good video (dont need the audio to be good as I wont be using it) msg me at nintrev@live.co.uk

Thanks. The finished full concert video will be freely available once complete.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevArtlover View Post
    Hello, im a video producer/music producer from Manchester and long time NIN FAN. I'm putting together a NIN dvd live in Manchester may 25 2014.

Using everones footage from the gig and my remasterd full audio of the gig.

If anyone has any good video (dont need the audio to be good as I wont be using it) msg me at nintrev@live.co.uk

Thanks. The finished full concert video will be freely available once complete.
    You've just made my day, thanks! I only have about 45 seconds of video, almost certainly no use. Really looking forward to seeing your finished product.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, at the rate this is going I'll have it finished today !!! I have every second of video and all the Audio remasterd. and I have edited and sync'd up to March of the pigs so I'm a quarter the way there. once finished I'll remaster the video to film quality and add my Intro and credits outro.

It will be released as a torrent. but the first place it will hit will most likely be youtube.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Neat! Thanks a lot for all your efforts, man. How many submissions have you received?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok I spent a full 11 hours editing the manchester concert dvd and finnished it. My brain is totally usless now. That was too much!

Its turned out fantastic! Just exporting a raw pre rendering of it which is about 50gb that will take a few hours whilst I sleep. Then tomorrow I will do my filters and colour correction. And add credit titles. And then its done!!!!!!!! Its 1hour 40 long in hidef ultra realism!

so happy!!!!! Zzzzzzz

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Holy crap, 50 gigs? I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that version right now (only got my laptop to work with until mid-July). Any chance of putting the show up to YT or vimeo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh don't worry :-) the 50gig version is just for me for the second edit. to put intro and credits on its just easier to work with one video instead of all the clips and edits as the project has slowed down adobe premiere to a crawl. then I'll export it again once finished. for youtube in 1080p thats the first place it will go online maybe tomorrow. the 50gig export failed last night whilst I was asleep. its just makes a corrupt video file :/ so I'm currently exporting to a HQ format I know works. thats got 25 mins left then I can add my intro and credits, colour correction and restorative filters. maybe song titles, then Export again to a youtube friendly version and thats it. so it should be available tomorrow. its really good! I was surprised I managed to source the whole gig with multiple camera angles for each song. thats crazy when you think about it.
    Last edited by TrevArtlover; 06-02-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    So you are planning to do a dvd to download in 480p, and a streaming version in 1080p ... ok !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its done! Professional Intro and Outro Credits and all the bells n whistles. I'm currently Exporting to drive. I'll set my alarm for 3 hours time and then Upload it to YouTube in 1080p Format. That's 6GB. soooo thats quite a bit of Upload Time I guess. maybe another 3 hours for that.

then Later in time I'll release it as Maybe Torrents in / 480P / 720P / 1080P

Maybe even a physical release.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Neat, man! Thanks.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added a bunch of recordings from the past few weeks. Polewka's Nottingham and Manchester recordings, Ian Macdonald's & Stefler's Amsterdam recordings, a handful of good Zurich sources and Bologna.

Have a few more coming from the UK dates. At this time, I don't have anything from Paris... People have been asking me... Nor do I know of anyone who taped.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Ah shit... yes, thank you we're stuck on the multicam

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    Added a bunch of recordings from the past few weeks. Polewka's Nottingham and Manchester recordings, Ian Macdonald's & Stefler's Amsterdam recordings, a handful of good Zurich sources and Bologna.

Have a few more coming from the UK dates. At this time, I don't have anything from Paris... People have been asking me... Nor do I know of anyone who taped.
    Thanks! Those Amsterdam recordings are amazing - a really great record of a fantastic show. Thanks so much to the tapers and to RITC for hosting . Are you still planning to host Source 2 (Rob) from the Nottingham show, or is that going to stay on the NINdrive for now?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)