Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    If anyone has plans on authoring a Bluray version of Panorama (menus / chapters), PM me - I have a burner and could churn out a few physical copies for the cost of blanks and postage (within the US, it would probably be ~$5-6 for the disc, case, padded envelope, and postage). If you just want a physical copy, please don't PM me yet - I'll let you know if it looks like it'll happen and will take requests then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    If anyone has plans on authoring a Bluray version of Panorama (menus / chapters), PM me - I have a burner and could churn out a few physical copies for the cost of blanks and postage (within the US, it would probably be ~$5-6 for the disc, case, padded envelope, and postage). If you just want a physical copy, please don't PM me yet - I'll let you know if it looks like it'll happen and will take requests then.
    I can help with the sleeve design!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by high def ultra-realism View Post
    I can help with the sleeve design!
    Ironically, the one thing I don't have is a working printer. I was planning on just mailing out plain discs in slimline cases if it were to happen at all. I suppose what I could do is burn a spindle, mail the whole thing in one shot to someone who can print up artwork, and let them handle distribution.