Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    ^^^^^^

Yeah, I've listened to a lot of the recordings. But I'm only one person and for the small amount of free time I do have, I don't want to be doing that. I've already put thousands of hours in this thing. Unless some people want to help? Not to toot my own horn, but I have yet to find someone who is willing to work on this stuff like I do. Interest comes and goes. Not complaining, just calling it like I have seen it the last 9 years.

Maybe the show notes can link to the tour journal journal thread of ETS?
    A combination of all those could be cool, link to ETS tour thread when applicable.

There is show info on the ninwiki, and a treasure trove of info on gladcarrots site. I have listened to everything in its entirety up through Fragile era, and probably a third of everything after that.

How? I didn't have a car for five years, so I walked alot. Plus, thousands of hours spent playing 2 Elder Scrolls and 3 Fallout games, plus Forza Motorsport and Gran Turismo.

Anyways, i have no web skills, but I would be more than happy write up notes on each show (that doesnt have ETS tour journal pages), combining my research with gladcarrots and the wiki. This would be for the older shows, going forward new shows could be linked to on ETS.

IDK about you guys, but I have been listening to shows from the Archive since 2009, and I want to give something back. I cant think of another band that has anything remotely similar, @ninlive has really gone above and beyond on curating this thing (seriously dude, thank you). If anyone with webskills or vast NIN bootleg knowledge could volunteer to help, im sure it would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 03-04-2017 at 09:18 AM.