Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    My Cleveland recording has been added to the archive for download in 16-bit. There were multiple tapers at the show that I know of, so hopefully their tapes will be released soon as well.

I have a few other recordings from the tour to add later today. Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This isn't related to Tension, but I've uploaded my HD videos from 2009 here in Australia to the RITC server for ease-of-access (I once had them up as torrents). These are the original, uncompressed .mov files from both Sydney 2009 shows.
    I got them @Ryan . Sorry that I suck at replying to PMs. I will work on them to get the files added to the archive. Again, thank you for making them available.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    My Detroit (Auburn Hills) recording from last night is now available for download. Not sure if I am making it to Pittsburgh tonight. Got too much on my plate for work.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    @RITCNIN
    How's it going with the Pukkelpop recording?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    @RITCNIN
    How's it going with the Pukkelpop recording?
    I have not heard back from them. All in time.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added a few recordings to the Tension 2013 tour dates. JB's Cleveland and Auburn Hills recordings as well as NINPeru's Kansas City and St. Louis recordings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm gonna be in Florida from the UK on holiday and we're gonna catch the Sunrise show. I will be attempting to record it, unfortunately I won't have time to do any post-show editing. Would someone be will to do this for me if I uploaded the file of the show?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'd be willing to if it came down to it. However, I'll defer to anyone else who is willing to edit.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Same thing for me, but in video, Peter is interrested for a multicam. It's that russian guy who made the paris multicam in less than 30 days.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone mirror this and upload to RITC? Thanks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    So it looks like there's a multicam edit of the Paris Rock en Seine Fest 2013 at http://ninnewsfr.mihalis.org/rockenseine2013.php - the download links go through mega.co.nz, though, which uses some bullshit HTML5 downloading mechanism which bypasses the usual browser download function and for various reasons makes it annoying as hell to download on my system. Is anyone planning on throwing that up on a torrent somewhere?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Destroyer View Post
    Can someone mirror this
    https://mega.co.nz/#!g95mEYLC!XhJYpF...L19m_EsYKS3DLw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks a bunch!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added MJS' recording from Boston. Hopefully a few more coming from that date and the swing around the CT/NY/NJ area.

Also, I have 2 DAT tapes left if anyone wants to use the traveling rig on two stops on this tour. Preferably I'd like someone to take it for the Edmonton and Calgary stops. So if you want to tape it for the archive, please let me know.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @RITCNIN hey I noticed on the site that there are no known sources for the August 03, 2007 St Petersburg, Russia show. I came across it by mistake on YT mislabelled. It's missing everything up to MOTP but it does include Burn in between Survivalism and Gave Up. Other wise the setlist on the site is correct. Here's the video.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    @RITCNIN hey I noticed on the site that there are no known sources for the August 03, 2007 St Petersburg, Russia show. I came across it by mistake on YT mislabelled. It's missing everything up to MOTP but it does include Burn in between Survivalism and Gave Up. Other wise the setlist on the site is correct. Here's the video.
    There is a source. But I do not have it. The taper e-mailed me a few years ago with a few samples, said he was "busy" and he would send the recordings soon, and I never heard back from him again. If anyone has them, I'd love these recordings. He did the other NIN shows in Russia as well.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Hey, you know what? The full video of St Petersburg show has been available for years: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1830601
    I'm pretty sure I was the one who first posted the same link at the old ETS back in the day (although I may be full of shit as it was so long ago and there's no history of old posts available).
    This video above is in fact the second source, filmed from the different angle. I just stumbled across it myself one or two days ago for the first time. It's definitely not a mislabel - the setlist match and the speech before The Good Soulder also match. By the history of the uploader, it looks like he films pretty much every show he attends (most of them in St Pete, some abroad).

Also, isn't RITC currently lists only audio sources for pre-2013 shows? Hence no mention of the old source.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I don't have very many videos from the older tours. Hence why there are only audio sources and a limited amount of videos on the archive. If people want to send me some videos my way I wouldn't mind trying to figure out how to have them available.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @RITCNIN , Ryan i just want to say thanks for the kind words about my tape.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added the Uncasville show to the archive.

Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    @RITCNIN , Ryan i just want to say thanks for the kind words about my tape.
    It's a great tape man. Be proud of that one. Hope you get to tape more.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    About to give the Uncasville recording a listen. Just wanted to say that the sample sounds fucking great! Can't wait to jam to this whole thing and get a good listen of "In Two."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This Uncasville show is unreal quality.

So glad that In Two is captured like this, I've been waiting for a good recording with Various Methods of Escape and/or I would For You but this will do, having Reptile, Even Deeper, and TDTWWA, along with the 5 HM songs (In Two!!) in this quality is nothing short of amazing.

Thank you ETS and the RITC community for providing all this.

And most of all thanks to all the tapers with AWESOME equipment

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'm a bit sad that we don't have any real coverage with pictures by Rob at this moment, but I guess they want to keep the light show a secret to the best of their ability for everyone that has yet to see it. Would love to do some covers for the awesome recordings so far.

Thanks to all involved! Some great tapes already!

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    ^^Yes plase!! Someone was making covers for the festival shows. has anyone picked up where they left off by making art for the newer shows?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I saw sooooo many people with their recording stuff at the Pittsburgh show. please break me off a listen.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    It was me who did the covers and I would like to continue doing so.

If anyone can point me to some sources of good photos from past shows that'd be great, but I'd prefer something official by Rob or the NIN instagram/twitter/facebook to keep it, well, more "official" in the vaguest sense. :P

Some of the already surfaced bootlegs are too good to not be "honored" with at least some kind of proper artwork.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefooman007 View Post
    I saw sooooo many people with their recording stuff at the Pittsburgh show. please break me off a listen.
    Yeah, still kicking myself for not going since there is no source available at this time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    It was me who did the covers and I would like to continue doing so.

If anyone can point me to some sources of good photos from past shows that'd be great, but I'd prefer something official by Rob or the NIN instagram/twitter/facebook to keep it, well, more "official" in the vaguest sense. :P

Some of the already surfaced bootlegs are too good to not be "honored" with at least some kind of proper artwork.

there are some hi res pictures from the deluxe booklet on NIN tumblr, that might work for some covers http://nineinchnails.tumblr.com/
    Or the PDF digital booklet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's a recording up on Dime of last night's concert in Newark: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=468617

I wish someone would post a recording of the Brooklyn show from 10/14!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I know I'm being picky, but that recording on dime (anbd presumably the 24 bit version of it on thetradersden.org) suffers from a lengthy mic short during 10^6, at the very least. I couldn't get past that point. And be patient, the Brooklyn show wasn't even 48 hours ago

EDIT: Also, about that tape from last night...
    So far the setlist in Newark tonight… Wow. Thankfully I know there are a few people taping!
    9:44 PM - 15 Oct 13
    https://twitter.com/RITCNIN/status/390307309433651202
    Seems to suggest that there are more tapes to come. The existing tape isn't even that good when it's not fucked up anyway.
    Last edited by binaryhermit; 10-16-2013 at 06:14 PM.