Page 112 of 146 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 4374

Thread: Nine Inch Nails Tour Fapping Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure something along these lines is what's going on. I at least want to figure out how to proxy this shit today so I can maybe watch some today and be all set for Sunday.
    I'm quite certain it is regional, since I've had similar problems accessing BBC's iplayer when I am at home in Canada. I hope somebody figures out a proxy so we can capture another stream from this tour. I'd try myself but I'm going to be at Reading. I'll keep a watch tonight to see if NIN will be confirmed streaming from Leeds, however unlikely.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I really hope The Day the World Went Away, and The Beginning of the End get played at a streamed show. I need soundboard recordings of those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reading main stage stream now says 'Sorry, At the artist's request we are unable to bring you this performance.' It would seem that Deftones disallowed the stream for their set, but System of a Down and Green Day are also no longer listed as coming up 'later'. At least we'll know if this happens on Sunday that the festival are probably lying. NIN don't seem to be in the habit of disallowing their streams.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    What time are they on stage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Twilight View Post
    What time are they on stage?
    NIN are on at 1930 local in Leeds. But Leeds doesn't appear to be streaming at all. And the main stage at Reading has stopped streaming as I mentioned in the above post...hopefully NIN will be streamed at Reading on Sunday.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BJG90 View Post
    NIN are on at 1930 local in Leeds. But Leeds doesn't appear to be streaming at all. And the main stage at Reading has stopped streaming as I mentioned in the above post...hopefully NIN will be streamed at Reading on Sunday.
    There might be a red button option...I can't be bothered to walk the eight feet to my TV to check.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    I really hope The Day the World Went Away, and The Beginning of the End get played at a streamed show. I need soundboard recordings of those.
    pagreed, I'd love to hear these as well as Discipline and Echoplex and of course Sanctified

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copy of A View Post
    pagreed, I'd love to hear these as well as Discipline and Echoplex and of course Sanctified
    Agreed. I have a NIN 2013 playlist of my favorite recording of every song played thus far, and would love to add more to it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Are they on now? I just saw an instagram picture of them on stage.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Are they on now? I just saw an instagram picture of them on stage.
    i've been looking for a stream but it looks like bbc 3 are only streaming them from reading on the 25th and skipping out on todays performance. it makes sense that they'd only stream the same band once but kind of sucks for us.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The Beginning of the End - http://instagram.com/p/dXb_uorZVu/

edit: Per instagram, I also saw 1000000, Piggy, and March of the Pigs.

edit #2: I wonder if they opened with Copy of A or not, because the picture that they posted on their instagram in which they "took the stage" has a different setup with Robin on guitar. Maybe they opened with Somewhat Damaged?
    Last edited by ryanmcfly; 08-23-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    The Beginning of the End - http://instagram.com/p/dXb_uorZVu/

edit: Per instagram, I also saw 1000000, Piggy, and March of the Pigs.

edit #2: I wonder if they opened with Copy of A or not, because the picture that they posted on their instagram in which they "took the stage" has a different setup with Robin on guitar. Maybe they opened with Somewhat Damaged?
    Sweet. They are mixing things up a bit now. That's a plus AFAIAC

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Wonder what the "Shit sandwich" was all about? And how is he commenting already? Is the show over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Yeah, the picture says it was posted 2hrs ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Reading and Leeds, with "shit" in between?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    ^^^got to laugh that Trent just corrected himself to say 'SHITE sandwich' because we do like to say shite in Britain! Hope the crowd improves for Reading for when I get there on Sunday

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails Tour Fapping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Wonder what the "Shit sandwich" was all about? And how is he commenting already? Is the show over?]
    He corrected his spelling:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Weird - based on the show thread, it looks like the video screens weren't even part of the show and the set was different, including opening with Wish. From the photos, it looks like they played during daylight. Either something went wrong and they weren't able to set up their production, or they've decided to just not use it during daylight hours. I would like to know the complete setlist, though. My interest is piqued.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Here's a Vine of 1,000,000 https://vine.co/v/heXu9ivF9pi and it looks like the moveable light panels are there (maybe?). Perhaps they omitted the Copy of A intro since the silhouettes wouldn't be as visible?
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 08-23-2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: linky

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Set list pls?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Someone on Twitter said there were half as many people there for NIN as for Fallout Boy right before.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I said it before and i say it again what the fuck are NIN doing on that stage with those pussy bands.
    Playing after Fallout Boy... honestly. The organizers of the festival are on Ketamine when they come up with the line ups and stage times i swear. Total Morons.
    Last edited by Highly Psychological; 08-23-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Hopefully someone catches the BRMC stream aswell.
    Off topic: I'm planning on grabbing the BRMC stream.
    On topic: WTF are the organizers of Rock en Seine thinking having so many different streaming partners? They're not even all streaming the same things either.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicmuse View Post
    Off topic: I'm planning on grabbing the BRMC stream.
    On topic: WTF are the organizers of Rock en Seine thinking having so many different streaming partners? They're not even all streaming the same things either.
    You may have just answered your own question (in terms of what they were thinking- not in terms of whether it was well-executed or a good idea in the first place)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    The official facebook Leeds festival page says something like 'Nine Inch Nails main set has left us and the rest of Leeds Festival SPEECHLESS' but they do a really humdrum update for Biffy Clyro and don't even mention Fall Out Boy - are they embarrassed by their own audience? Anyway I don't really care but all I really want to know is that NIN are doing a proper set up with lights and Copy of A for Reading. I checked out the dusk times and it is definitely getting dark at 8pm when they're on

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    The official facebook Leeds festival page says something like 'Nine Inch Nails main set has left us and the rest of Leeds Festival SPEECHLESS' but they do a really humdrum update for Biffy Clyro and don't even mention Fall Out Boy - are they embarrassed by their own audience? Anyway I don't really care but all I really want to know is that NIN are doing a proper set up with lights and Copy of A for Reading. I checked out the dusk times and it is definitely getting dark at 8pm when they're on
    Id rather no lights and a mixed up setlist than lights and greatest hits..and don't be surprised if TR pulls the plug on the stream at Reading. If Leeds was a disaster, Reading will be more of the same

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    ^^i don't think that's the case, I remember in 2007 the Leeds one was a bit shitty compared to a triumph at Reading

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You know what sucks? Designing an elaborate stage show for only 14 shows and not even being able to use it for all the shows because some festivals are played during day light. Also, Biffy Clyro (or however that's spelled) after NIN? What the fuck, who are they even? I wouldn't surprised if Trent was and still is super pissed again. No wonder he hates Europe, all these festivals here suck.

At least Leeds got a different setlist then, I'm assuming. If it's true that there was a bigger audience for the previous shit band than there was for NIN then WOW. That's embarassing. Not for NIN, for the UK fans.

edit: http://instagram.com/p/dXb_uorZVu/

You gotta be kidding me. If I was Trent I would have flicked off that audience and left.
    Last edited by Fist Fuck; 08-23-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    You know what sucks? Designing an elaborate stage show for only 14 shows and not even being able to use it for all the shows because some festivals are played during day light. Also, Biffy Clyro (or however that's spelled) after NIN? What the fuck, who are they even? I wouldn't surprised if Trent was and still is super pissed again. No wonder he hates Europe, all these festivals here suck.

At least Leeds got a different setlist then, I'm assuming. If it's true that there was a bigger audience for the previous shit band than there was for NIN then WOW. That's embarassing. Not for NIN, for the UK fans.

edit: http://instagram.com/p/dXb_uorZVu/

You gotta be kidding me. If I was Trent I would have flicked off that audience and left.
    I noticed that too. geez. It looks like a local showcase at the fairground. Ouch.