Page 109 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 4374

Thread: Nine Inch Nails Tour Fapping Thread

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    After seeing the recent instagram pic, I wonder if robin is going to jump in the crowd.

I know they are beyond that
    , but fuck its only a few feet away and looks so tempting.
    Telling them that is only bound to make them do it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Makes sense they skip Copy of A when they don't have the screens.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    In honor of #NINSCALA,

Nine Inch Nails performs "I'm Afraid of Americans" in Toronto on June 2nd, 2009. Be sure to select "HD" for the best viewing experience. Filmed by Rob Sheridan with the Canon 5D Mark II. Audio mix by Blumpy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    In honor of #NINSCALA,

Nine Inch Nails performs "I'm Afraid of Americans" in Toronto on June 2nd, 2009. Be sure to select "HD" for the best viewing experience. Filmed by Rob Sheridan with the Canon 5D Mark II. Audio mix by Blumpy.
    Fuck, that was an awesome show! That was during the time that they were raising money for Eric De La Cruz, for his heart transplant. I donated money to be at that show, and was actually ON the stage when this video was recorded. I was hiding behind Robin! but can't be seen in that video because of the smoke.... good times.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    To anyone who attended the show: can you please let us know if the set list varied from that pic posted of it?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    To anyone who attended the show: can you please let us know if the set list varied from that pic posted of it?
    And if anyone was lucky to tape it!!??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nothing from The Slip. Bouh.
    Last edited by Inkė; 08-20-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: I can't read. :(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe we can expect a video/videos..? Since NIN is posting vids and pics to Instagram. There's no way they're not filming this show.. right?
    Looks pretty awesome in there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Fuck, that was an awesome show! That was during the time that they were raising money for Eric De La Cruz, for his heart transplant. I donated money to be at that show, and was actually ON the stage when this video was recorded. I was hiding behind Robin! but can't be seen in that video because of the smoke.... good times.
    I recorded this show with my camcorder. There are a few times you can see the people on stage. I've tried a few times to get this out as a torrent, a couple guys just kept it for themselves I guess. I don't know how to up a torrent or else I would of done it myself. I also wanted to see if the audio could be better with the audio recording that's out there. I sent it to someone again, just waiting to see what happens for now. Was an awesome show!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkė View Post
    Might want to take a look at that setlist again

http://instagram.com/p/dPuSiBtiZc/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Might want to take a look at that setlist again

http://instagram.com/p/dPuSiBtiZc/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    EDIT: Ooops

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    ahh, @Inkė is being sneaky, he removed his original comment about Terrible Lie not being played!
    Last edited by Callahan; 08-20-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Right, that's why I added "I can't read"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by becomingtom View Post
    I recorded this show with my camcorder. There are a few times you can see the people on stage. I've tried a few times to get this out as a torrent, a couple guys just kept it for themselves I guess. I don't know how to up a torrent or else I would of done it myself. I also wanted to see if the audio could be better with the audio recording that's out there. I sent it to someone again, just waiting to see what happens for now. Was an awesome show!
    Oh, wow! I would love to see a copy of this! Have you tried to post it all on YouTube? I know someone else has posted the whole show on there, but I can seem to track it down at the moment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh, wow! I would love to see a copy of this! Have you tried to post it all on YouTube? I know someone else has posted the whole show on there, but I can seem to track it down at the moment.
    No I haven't put it on YouTube yet. Someone made a multicam DVD of this show but didn't use my footage because he couldn't figure out how to change the file type to go in the DVD, or something along those lines. Was a long time ago. Anyways if this last guy doesn't work out I will contact RITC. If for some reason he doesn't up it then I will YouTube it. During I'm Afraid Of Americans you can see Rob really well recording the song for NIN!
    Last edited by becomingtom; 08-20-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails Tour Fapping Thread

That show was absolutely beautiful and intense! SSSC were a great warm up and NIN was so fucking insane! They played a lot of angry songs, deep cuts from TDS... just beautiful. And Jane's Addiction closing the event with Eric fucking Avery on bass and the whole pit area flooded... I don't wanna know where that water came from.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails Tour Fapping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    After seeing the recent instagram pic, I wonder if robin is going to jump in the crowd.

I know they are beyond that , but fuck its only a few feet away and looks so tempting.
    Trent did during piggy. It was awesome.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Finally, proof of me on the front row of a NIN gig. Only took 30 shows.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    From the London show tour journal:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamelion View Post
    My wife is on the train. She's the one with the v.1 setlist with La Mer. She says she got a bunch of other stuff too. Including Trent's sweaty towel.
    Totally can see that happening in upcoming shows. Completely forgot about it, and its significance to Trent.
    Last edited by Amaro; 08-20-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    is tomorrow's show being streamed?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by becomingtom View Post
    OMG, tom, I'm sorry! I still have that footage somewhere. Video is always so much more of a hassle to process than audio. I'll get it out there someday, I promise.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So, just remembering a few fun moments from the tour so far:

Lollapalooza: Josh Eustis falling on his ass

Outside Lands: Trent's voice going back to puberty at the end of Closer, guitar starting late on The Warning, screen not working during Only.

Lowlands: WE'RE HERE TO HAVE A BAD TIME

Rock 'N' Heim: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Anything I missed?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm having no luck hunting for future streams of the last Festival Shows.. BBC coverage is iffy at best for Reading & Leeds, and while Zurich OpenAir and Made in America have Youtube pages nothing is pointing to actual streams. Also I noticed that they're not headlining several of the shows. Anyone else find anything else?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    he claimed in the interview with zane lowe about 10 shows are being streamed this summer, so far we have 5...im sure more are coming

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    So, just remembering a few fun moments from the tour so far:

Lollapalooza: Josh Eustis falling on his ass

Outside Lands: Trent's voice going back to puberty at the end of Closer, guitar starting late on The Warning, screen not working during Only.

Lowlands: WE'RE HERE TO HAVE A BAD TIME

Rock 'N' Heim: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Anything I missed?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Absolutely on topic: what software/site do you guys use to make your stellar .gifs?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    I'm having no luck hunting for future streams of the last Festival Shows.. BBC coverage is iffy at best for Reading & Leeds, and while Zurich OpenAir and Made in America have Youtube pages nothing is pointing to actual streams. Also I noticed that they're not headlining several of the shows. Anyone else find anything else?
    Made in America says it its press release that there will be YouTube streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Absolutely on topic: what software/site do you guys use to make your stellar .gifs?
    I use GIF Brewery (Mac-only)

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I use an .exe program called MovieToAGif or movie2agif or some crap like that. I'm at work, can look it up properly later for you if you like.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    That London setlist is great! Not too much to complain about that at all. In fact, that hypes me up for the fall Tension arena tour now knowing the setlist has the potential to be as amazing as that.

The only thing I find odd about it is the absence of Came Back Haunted and the one new song present was "Disappointed". He must really like that song.