Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83
Results 2,461 to 2,466 of 2466

Thread: The Marvel Thread - Whatever It Takes

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Me... leaving my friends after the movie next week.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've deleted twitter and I'm keeping instagram at arms length until next Friday. I wanted to hit the midnight showing next Wednesday however I don't think I can handle work the next day on 3 hours sleep, regardless of it being The Avengers.

I'm going to have to avoid my Marvel loving co-worker who all day after he's seen the midnight showing, h's threatening to spoil it for me but I don't think he's that much of an asshole.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    I've deleted twitter and I'm keeping instagram at arms length until next Friday. I wanted to hit the midnight showing next Wednesday however I don't think I can handle work the next day on 3 hours sleep, regardless of it being The Avengers.

I'm going to have to avoid my Marvel loving co-worker who all day after he's seen the midnight showing, h's threatening to spoil it for me but I don't think he's that much of an asshole.
    On twitter, I have muted practically every possible phrase that could be used to spoiler Avengers from IronMan to x-men to thanus.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    thanus
    Uh-oh.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    On twitter, I have muted practically every possible phrase that could be used to spoiler Avengers from IronMan to x-men to thanus.
    This makes me laugh because my boss, unironically, constantly refers to Thanos as “Thanus.” From “Avengers: The Infinity Wars.”

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    thanus.
    Uh-oh.
    Sounds like what his name will be in the inevitable p0rn parody video (which I wouldn't be surprised if it already exists).