Page 114 of 137 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,420 of 4096

Thread: The Marvel Thread - Multiverses and other Shenanigans

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I finally signed up for Disney + for Loki and i'm bloody loving it! Hiddleston is such a fun actor and is finally giving time to shine with with character!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Thought the last episode was incredibly well done and quite suspenseful for a second episode. The ending really felt like a cliffhanger you'd expect from a finale. So this show really has some potential and I can clearly see why people are already talking about a seaon 02 if Loki isn't showing up in Thor 4.

I really need to watch some more of his movies, haven't seen much so far, but there seem to be quite a few good ones. I didn't enjoy Crimson Peak though.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Great chemistry between Hiddelston and Martino; it is almost instant. Camerawork was also damn good in that last sequence at the end. Really curious how they're gonna wrap this season up.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    So we're assuming this is the catalyst for the multiverse right? Well what if (and that's a mighty big if) we see some of those strands appear towards the end before getting's explored in Spider-man and Dr Strange...and which character would be best suited to appearing and knowing exactly what's happening? Again big if, but Deadpool would defiantly work as a quick "holy shit i'm in the MCU now, the multiverse LIVES" moment with no extra explanation.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Abomination?!?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post

Abomination?!?
    Abomination or Ch'od and a Sourcerer. It was rumored Wong would be in this film, but who knows. Trailer has me even more hyped for the film now. I love they gave him his classic look if this is indeed him, but watching the trailer in closed captions, it literally says "Abomination Roars" so there is that lol.

Everyone pointing out Abomination, but is that FING FANG FOOM!?!
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 06-25-2021 at 08:02 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    in the water? I doubt it. toys have been around for long enough that it's more likely the luck dragon.

looks great though. I'm glad they updated Abomination though.

vs.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    in the water? I doubt it. toys have been around for long enough that it's more likely the luck dragon.

looks great though. I'm glad they updated Abomination though.

vs.

Fin fang foom can shapeshift into pretty much anything and can indeed swim, but seems like from the toys, it's being called "The Great Protector".

People saw the toy in stores apparently and this just annoys me. I wish they held back on these toys so we weren't spoiled months before these movies come out. I try to avoid as much as possible but it's impossible sometimes lol.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    well, covid fucked up a lot of things and tie-in distribution was one of them. I remember seeing WW84 stuff on the shelves long before the movie was out because it's not like Doritos can just stop production of the bags.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    well, covid fucked up a lot of things and tie-in distribution was one of them. I remember seeing WW84 stuff on the shelves long before the movie was out because it's not like Doritos can just stop production of the bags.
    This has been happening way before covid though. They can do better...

Don't "toy" with me .

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    They had me at Michelle Yeoh.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Finished Uncle Sam and the Buckster, rrr... Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I dig it. Nice to see Zemo in the mask. Sharon! Bad Sharon... naughty! The angle of USAgent and the Contessa should be fun.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The more they put out for Sheng-chi the more excited i am for it! Marvel movies already are my bread and butter, but kung-fu action is my jam!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Marvel Alters WandaVision Finale Post-Credit Scene

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1180320-wandavision-finale-post-credit-scene-altered

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    While it’s certainly reasonable to think this is some fan-made edit, the site Murphy’s Multiverse has confirmed that this is indeed the version of the WandaVision post-credits scene that is now playing on Disney+. Additionally, there have been changes made to the actual scenery of that scene, as well as updated credits.
    So they couldn't just boot the episode up for themselves before writing the article? Their reporting is relying on someone else's information instead of just scanning ahead and watching it themselves?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

you know, they do keep saying "him" but we know it's not him so do they really know who they're chasing?

Some new stuff near the end, some of which spoils the very next episode so keep that in mind.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Abomination and Wong confirmed by Kevin Feige. Love that they're bringing back Tim Roth to reprise the role, along with She-Hulk. Forgot Tatiana Maslany is playing her; she is going to knock it out of the park.

Also!

Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 06-30-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Me watching Loki: Episode 4...

Loki is definitely the best Marvel series so far. Wandavision has been knocked to 2nd place.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The more "normal" parts of the internet are losing their shit at the prospect of Spoiler: Loki x Loki and i'm just here watching them burn with my popcorn. Fudging great episode.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I’m the opposite (so far). Falcon And Winter Soldier is the best, had the best beginning to end pacing and character growth plus excellent action. WandaVision comes in second because it was great until the final episode, which was a letdown. Loki is a mess pace wise, I find TVS to be boring, but really like Loki and Sylvie together. The first episode was hokey when it wasn’t boring. The second episode picked up and got interesting. The third episode was interesting for Sylvie but not much else. I hope the last three episodes bring it all together in a way that makes sense otherwise this’ll be the worst series of the three so far. It still feels like Hitchhiker’s Guide which as I said before, is not my thing at all.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

man I can't wait until I get home.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    This was a fantastic episode. Very curious to see what comes of the characters in the post credits scene. Very much looking forward to next week's epsiode! IMO, these Marvel Disney+ shows have only been getting better
    Loki > FatWS > WandaVision

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I'm only concerned about young Sylvie referencing Loki when she's playing at the start of the episode. I mean, yeah, if you know the character then it's spoilers all the way but they are being subtle...

never did I think I'd be using the Marvel collectible cards to reference live-action shows but I like it...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Spoiler: Is no one gonna talk about this little from Mobius in episode 4?!?!

"You know, we brought in Kree, Titans, vampires. Why is it the two orphan demigods are such a pain in the ass?"

Last edited by neorev; 07-01-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Yeah, they like to seed things.

ALSO though...wtf at Loki-dile?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Breadcrumbs have all been leading to Kang. Would really make things cohesive since he is supposed to show up in Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania. This next phase is going to be bonkers once the movies start releasing.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    With any luck Kang could lead to apocalypse. But I'm just desperate at this point

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    With any luck Kang could lead to apocalypse. But I'm just desperate at this point
    Me too lolol... I want answers now dammit!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I want a spin-off with Aligator Loki and Goose the not really a cat.

And Rocket, for the commentaries.

Also, we are not worthy of Richard E. Grant.