Yeah, everyone can hold Cap's shield. They can hit people with hit too and be protected by it but only Cap is able to throw it and make it bounce to hit a precise target... and come back to him. I suppose he does complex calculations in his head to achieve this result: "If I throw it at this angle, it will hit the wall like this and it'll bounce and hit that car at that angle and..."

While we're in the "my daddy is stronger than your daddy" theme: I see everywhere that out of every character we will see in Civil War, the Scarlet Witch is the most powerful. This is based on the comics and while it is right (in the comics), I believe that in the MCU Vision is the most powerful of the bunch (conveniently, both Thor and Banner are absent from Civil War).

Here's my reasoning: while comics Vision is sporting a stone (can't remember which it is) MCU Vision is carrying an Infinity Stone, one of the most powerful object in the known Universe. Hence, MCU Vision is the most powerful character of Civil War.

Thoughts, anyone?