Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Bastard View Post
That was not a fucking rape joke. I was simply asking a question. Whatever, I can't reason with dipshits like you who want to focus on a word that hurt your feelings instead of what was actually said.
look, dude. i don't want to keep clogging up the marvel thread, but listen: what you said was not ok. whether it was a "joke" or not, rape is not something–whether the word or the concept–that should be lightly tossed around. and i'm not just saying this AS A VICTIM OF RAPE. i'm saying it as someone who is sensitive to the fact that PEOPLE DO HAVE FEELINGS and most people's feelings about rape are pretty fucking strong, considering that a large portion of the population have been sexually assaulted. so i'm sorry that you're so insensitive to the feelings of others and far too sensitive to your own sense of self-righteousness that you have to take your insecurities out on me by insulting me instead of admitting your mistake and apologizing.

i'm done with you.

back on topic

i'm really excited for this movie, and have a feeling i'll be a mess afterwards.