Page 124 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 4100

Thread: The Marvel Thread - Multiverses and other Shenanigans

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Yep! It's been lingering around for about a month or so about him making an appearance in some way.

This is a damn poster. People trying to make sense of some potential images in the broken shards of glass...
    I mean, this one is pretty sweet but also probably just "hey remember that cartoon? it matters in the greater canon as well."

I wonder if this is what they're hinting at with the shot at the end of the trailer:

Last edited by allegate; 02-14-2022 at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I have one word for you:

Spoiler: Illuminati

That is all.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That idiot can go subatomic in the Quantum Realm. Everyone is banned to go search for her.

Go fuck yourself, you twit. As much as I dislike Trudeau, he will not sit down with a bunch of entitled cry babies.

Where's the "fire that bitch" petition?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Everyone is banned to go search for her. Where's the "fire that bitch" petition?
    What a fucking insane take. I never thought I'd see calls to fire someone from their work just because they don't want to be forced to take a vaccine, forced to put something in their body against their will. And I speak as someone who's fully jabbed.

Anyway, fingers crossed she stays on as I'm heavily anticipating Quantumania. Looking forward to Kang!
    Last edited by Jord; 02-21-2022 at 05:37 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I never said that she should be vaccinate by force. Do not put words in my mouth. She doesn't want to be vaccinated? Her right, absolutely.

Tom Cruise has the right not to consult a psychiatrist too. His absolute right. But he crossed the line when he told other people not to do it either and berathed them for taking meds.

As for the "fire her" thing: people of all sorts of workplaces have been fired for refusing the vaccine, including a few in Hollywood. They are free to refuse the vaccine but they have to accept the consequences.

Side note: you think I'm insane? I'll tell you just how insane I am. I have had my three doses. My mother did too. But she is immunocompromised. Two of my nephews are refusing to be vaccinated because "stuff". Their absolute right. But they have been warned that they are not coming near their grandma while they are unvaccinated. So yes, I do go a bit insane about people like Lilly.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Fire that anti vax bitch. Fire them all.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

They could have posted this without comment but did not. sigh.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    That was a prop from The Adam Project, which Levy directed and they're both in. So it might not mean anything.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    That was a prop from The Adam Project, which Levy directed and they're both in. So it might not mean anything.
    Just a silly easter egg as reference, I highly doubt it would be anything else...

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    If there was ever a set of people to introduce Fox Marvel to MCU Marvel it would be Deadpool and Smart Hulk. You've got the 4th wall guy and the "I explained time travel" guy together and it would take maybe five minutes. They can even bring in the time travel watch from Deadpool 2 and the TVA.

I may or may not have watched a video on just this thing yesterday.

I mean, there's already this.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

love the Werewolf by Night comic there.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Disney really censored this scene. Also a few others from Falcon and Winter Soldier? Yea.. Cannot wait for the new Daredevil just for them to censor it a full year later?

Edit: They even left the impaling sound effect in there. What in the actual fuck?
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 03-30-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    No one talking about Moon Knight yet? First episode was really good.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Really enjoyed it, it was rather dark and I'm interested to see how it slots into the wider MCU.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    No one talking about Moon Knight yet? First episode was really good.
    Just finished the first episode... oh yeah. I'm in. Ethan Hawke being creepy works for me.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Just finished watching S1... damned funny! Not a huge fan of the animation style but I got over it. Looking forward to S2.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Watched the first two episodes of Moon Knight and it was underwhelming for me. I'm still interested in the show but the conversations with his wife just take too long. I don't know how to describe it otherwise, just took too long to really say anything other than "hey we're going to talk around things that will probably be explored later in the show but we need suspense".

And I was expecting a slightly more Egyptian-sounding god than what we got. F. Murray Abraham?

Finally: the end credits are very nice, love them and the songs they're using, but they are still doing the "blank space that will be filled in by an actor after they've appeared in the show" thing. I understand what it is - the credits are this long and they want to make sure they stay this long - but it's just odd.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I liked his fancy, contemporary white suit.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm really enjoying Moon Knight.

But I'm here to complain about something. Thor: Love and Thunder comes out in less than 3 months.

SO WHERE IS THE TRAILER?

Yeah, I'm being weird about this.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    The entire internet is being weird about it. Every single time I look at any Marvel anything the comments are full of "release the trailer!" memes.

I saw a post on reddit that said they think it's viral marketing and that it's Marvel sock accounts that start those drums. it's just dumb enough to be true.

also possible: Gorr looks really dumb and they're still working on that VFX.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Yup, incredibly unhappy with Gorr's design. I get it that they didn't want to burry Bale in makeup but at least let him have his cloak and a little more menacing appearance... I'm still excited for the movie though and I cannot fucking wait for Doctor Strange 2.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I'll wait until I see a finished product to make an opinion on Gorr's Powder look, but remember, he holds a symbiote which is All-Black the Necrosword who can change form and into his cloak, so I'm sure we will see some trickery once we see him in action. It does excite me though because the sword is connected to Knull (Who is one of my favorite Marvel characters) so I'm dying to see what route they go with Gorr.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I mean, Taika and team did some wondrous work with Hela and her actuals vs. CG so I'm fairly excited even with the terrible terrible toys and stuff.

edit: Does anyone actually like Screen Culture on Youtube? Every time I see them it's "Movie Title" FIRST TRAILER (HD) and then in the description in tiny font it says "Main Trailer Concept" and wtf.
    Last edited by allegate; 04-13-2022 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Madripoor was name-dropped, I wonder if Sharon Carter will show up eventually? I mean we're dealing with a mercenary who may or may not need a Power Broker for his stuff.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Just finished watching "Spider-Man: No Way Home" ... enjoyed that ride quite nicely. Curious to see how the forgetting plays out...