Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 2,311 to 2,312 of 2312

Thread: The Marvel Thread - Avengers: Endgame - First Trailer

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I thought they were fighting The Elementals? There was no mention of hydro man nor sandman. Unless thats what you guys are calling them.
    It seems as if they are going to fight the Elementals, but down the line in media over the years, they have pretty much been replaced with Hydroman and Sandman for the everyday fan. I didn't notice the first time in the trailer, but it seems as if Zephyr is there as well, just not fully shown.

To add, there are also many Easter eggs pointing to old issues of Hydro-man and even Molton Man, so there is another reason for speculation.
    Last edited by Self.Destructive.Pattern; 01-17-2019 at 02:30 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I thought they were fighting The Elementals? There was no mention of hydro man nor sandman. Unless thats what you guys are calling them.
    I think the fact that they look virtually the same has most of the internet confused and calling them by the wrong names because Sandman and Hydro-Man are definitely more well-known to most fans than Magnum and Hydron. To be fair, the fire elemental (Hellfire) only shows up for a split second and the wind one (Zephyr) doesn't look like anything beyond just a storm cloud with lightning above the bridge.