Thread: 2013.10.21 - Raleigh, NA @ PNC Arena

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    at the venue. nobody else here. lots of construction people driving around. someone get here soon it's kind of creepy right now. :3

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost wolves View Post
    at the venue. nobody else here. lots of construction people driving around. someone get here soon it's kind of creepy right now. :3
    go home and go back to bed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I bought seated tickets and I don't regret it one bit. I slept in until 10:30 and I'm not even going to leave my house for another two hours or so

But I do hope that the wait is worth it and you have a great time up front!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It´s almost time, cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Won a pair of tickets to pick up at this show. I wont get there till 815pm to pick those up from will call. Im going sólo so theres an extra ticket for free if someone wants to meet up. Dont have to be a hangout buddy just rather give it to someone from this board.I have no idea where the seats are as the venue said they cant open them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by head_lice View Post
    Won a pair of tickets to pick up at this show. I wont get there till 815pm to pick those up from will call. Im going sólo so theres an extra ticket for free if someone wants to meet up. Dont have to be a hangout buddy just rather give it to someone from this board.I have no idea where the seats are as the venue said they cant open them.
    If its a better seat then what I've got ill take it. Once you know post your section.

Motherfucking $20 to park? I feel obligated to now break $20 worth of something inside so ill get my money's worth. #cunts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Incredible show! Drove down from Richmond, VA and am on the way home now. Trent was in top form tonight! Will post a set list later. The only additions that I would have loved would have been Satellite, Various Methods of Escape & I Would For You. Not complaining at all though. So glad that we made the trip.