Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Deltron 3030 is back baby!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Deltron 3030 is back baby!

Deltron 3030 is gearing up for their second record. Thirteen years in the making, two tracks have been released thus far.

They're touring North America, and playing Rock The Bells this year. I really wanna see 'em on tour.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I saw Deltron 3030 last night at the Converse Represent SF show (the performed as a six piece with guitar, bass, drums, Automator's computer and electronics, Kid Koala's three turntables and Del's microphone) and they've got another show this weekend at the Stern Grove Festival (with a 20-piece orchestra) locally. They did Rock the Bells last year as well with their full orchestra show. Some of the new stuff is very good from what I've heard so far. The band still don't have the exact release date for Event 2 though which seems odd.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    About damn time!!!!! Hope the Event 2 is released soon and not held back. Still listen to the first album love it!

Can't wait! 2013 has been one hell of a year for music, this would just make it even better (at least for me)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I saw Deltron 3030 last night at the Converse Represent SF show (the performed as a six piece with guitar, bass, drums, Automator's computer and electronics, Kid Koala's three turntables and Del's microphone) and they've got another show this weekend at the Stern Grove Festival (with a 20-piece orchestra) locally. They did Rock the Bells last year as well with their full orchestra show. Some of the new stuff is very good from what I've heard so far. The band still don't have the exact release date for Event 2 though which seems odd.
    Nice, I was hoping to win tickets to see them at that Converse show. I did end up getting tickets for the Hot Chip/Tycho show which was pretty awesome. I'm going to hit up the Stern Grove show this weekend. I believe it's free as well. Should be pretty cool.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    new songs they've released sound real good. the album tracklisting looks fucking ridiculous and terrible.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    anybody had a chance to listen yet? it's dripping at a few places. i'll still be buying it on release day; it's a good album. the whimsical aspect of his voice is gone though, and it has a decidedly darker, more cynical edge to it. the zack de la rocha collab isn't as good as i was hoping it was going to be, but not terrible. my favorite track so far is The Agony. thoughts, comments, praises or flames?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Saw them for the second time tonight. I was right up front.

Such a great show. I dig the orchestra so fucking much!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Here are a couple of pics that I snagged.

Last edited by Sarah K; 07-20-2014 at 01:27 AM.