Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: David Lynch directs the "Came Back Haunted" video!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So the first time watched this I had to turn it off at around 1:15 because I got physically ill from the flashing. I watched it again with a few turns to the side and realized I was right the first time. It's a steaming pile. It's like most Lynch things in that it caters to those who want something totally different to get behind. But it also lacks substance. The only real point I could see, was to give someone a seizure. The flashing bullshit that made me sick had no real purpose except to try to make someone sick.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Right, because every Nine Inch Nails video before this had substance out the ass.

If it's too weird for you, cool, but criticizing this video for a lack of subtext is ridiculous.
    Last edited by BRoswell; 07-15-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Has anyone else noticed that the video doesn't start for over a minute now when you play it on the nin.com front page? I doubt it's just my computer. I tried it on Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by becomingtom View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the video doesn't start for over a minute now when you play it on the nin.com front page? I doubt it's just my computer. I tried it on Internet Explorer and Firefox.
    Yeah, I was just going to say, I was excited to see the video was on Vimeo so I could share it with people, and only after sharing it realized the Vimeo version has a minute of technical stuff beforehand. Guess the wrong version got uploaded.

Edit: Aaaaand I now see it was already mentioned on the last page. D'oh.