Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: 2013.11.25 - Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    2013.11.25 Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome

    Autolux was great. i recommend checking them out. wld barely know it by Edmontons audience though- but then, most of those in seats stayed seated thru most of Nin. im not into dictating how anyone shld enjoy a concert, but having been to LA, Phoenix, and Vegas on this tour, Edmonton was by FAR the sleepiest crowd ive seen at a nin show- perhaps ever, in the 13 years of seeing them. hope everyone enjoys themselves tonight in Calgary!

    -edit- meant to make the point that two of those three shows i saw elsewhere have notoriously low key audiences...
    Last edited by Powhatan; 11-25-2013 at 02:50 PM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    I wonder if anything special will happen?

    Just wondering if anybody thinks we will see something special because it is the end of Tension 2013? I know the rest of the tour won't be as extravagant so we are lucky I guess. Would be awesome if Gary Neuman made an appearance or something....

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hopefully they film it for a dvd/blu-ray release.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akahige View Post
    Hopefully they film it for a dvd/blu-ray release.
    Well, allegedly the LA Staples Center show was filmed already. No idea what will become of that.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by packetslave View Post
    Well, allegedly the LA Staples Center show was filmed already. No idea what will become of that.
    Don't They often film everything and pick the best?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For pre-sale tix, do you have to pick-up wristbands/tix before doors open, like in '08 or can you show up and check-in and enter at the same time. I'm probably not going to be able to show up until after Autolux has already gone on.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    7,358
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Fingers crossed for a surprise tonight guys!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaynardJames View Post
    For pre-sale tix, do you have to pick-up wristbands/tix before doors open, like in '08 or can you show up and check-in and enter at the same time. I'm probably not going to be able to show up until after Autolux has already gone on.
    Dunno that is the situation i am in, there should be reps from nin.com at every door i wouldnt worry. Autolux is good but NIn shouldn't be on til 8:30....
    That's why they call it the Tension tour!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada, eh
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can't tell yet if this is a good crowd. Pretty sure half the people are in line for beer.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    7,358
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    Can't tell yet if this is a good crowd. Pretty sure half the people are in line for beer.
    lol
    ten chars

Posting Permissions