Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.15 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I logged on and was so happy to get 2 tix for me and the Mrs. in section 9, row 3. Me, being the asshole that I am, clicked back during the process and "released" my tickets! YAY! Then I went back in to try and get new onws and they were all gone. For the next 10 minutes, I kept attempting to try again. I assumed that someone other boob out there made the same issue as me or the credit card was denied or the stars were aligned in my favor. Finally, I was able to get two more seated tickets (going to to GA with a friend in Boston) in section 19, row 6. I got up from my desk and yelled "thank you God and Baby Jesus" much to the chagrin of my senior citizen staff. See ya all there!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'll be here, fellow NJ/NY-area ETSers! Newark ostensibly has an amazing art collection at its museums, so I'll be checking this out beforehand.

Still haven't gotten my confirmation email yet, though. Anyone else still waiting? EDIT nvm.
    Last edited by joplinpicasso; 06-11-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Section 9 row 5. Got lucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Section 9 seems to be the place to be! Glad to have gotten tickets there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    will be there (and in Brooklyn) in GA. see you guys! missed you all these years

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acidpolly View Post
    will be there (and in Brooklyn) in GA. see you guys! missed you all these years
    I feel exactly the same. I have a bunch of "nin friends" that I just see at shows. Can't wait to see everyone. (Newark, Brooklyn, and Philly (labor day) so far)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just throwing this out there: if anyone has an extra GA ticket, I'd be willing to buy it. Anyone interested, feel free to message me!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    (EDIT: got a ticket.)
    Last edited by m15a; 10-01-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    got an extra ticket in section 9, row 12. just looking for face value. purchased through the nin.com presale, so we would need to meet at the venue just prior to the show. please send me message if interested. thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    And here I was thinking that Terminal 5 would be my last ever NIN show Newark can't come soon enough!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    super excited about this concert. (thanks again, snneligon!)

is it worth checking out anything in the newark area? any good food around the venue? although i lived in jersey city, i never set foot in newark outside of train station and airport.

is anyone looking to split a hotel after the concert? i was planning on staying in a cheap hostel in NYC, but i guess it'd be easier not to go back to the city afterwards. i'm not going to spend more than $50 though. (and so we're clear, i'm not offering, uh, "extras". i don't care what you do, but i mostly want a bed or maybe a patch of floor to sleep on.)

oh, and any other interesting events in the area around then? besides the brooklyn concert. i'm planning on spending about a week between philadelphia and NYC, so it'd be nice to see another concert or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've bought 2 tickets to this show in the GA section via nin.com, however, I won't be able to attend the show on that day.
    In case you're interested in having these tickets, leave me a private message.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2013.10.15 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

I have two tickets to the Newark show that I can't use.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=300959468032
    Last edited by Algebra; 09-18-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    super excited about this concert. (thanks again, snneligon!)

is it worth checking out anything in the newark area? any good food around the venue? although i lived in jersey city, i never set foot in newark outside of train station and airport.

is anyone looking to split a hotel after the concert? i was planning on staying in a cheap hostel in NYC, but i guess it'd be easier not to go back to the city afterwards. i'm not going to spend more than $50 though. (and so we're clear, i'm not offering, uh, "extras". i don't care what you do, but i mostly want a bed or maybe a patch of floor to sleep on.)

oh, and any other interesting events in the area around then? besides the brooklyn concert. i'm planning on spending about a week between philadelphia and NYC, so it'd be nice to see another concert or something.
    as far as food/bars, there isnt all that much close by, unless you go into the ironbound section where you can get great spanish food at iberias.

id either check out http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/locations/newark/ or http://www.brickcitybarandgrill.com/

brick city gets packed a couple hours before game/concert time, so get there early.

theres a devils game there on saturday, but good luck getting tickets since they are playing the rangers. i did a quick check for concerts in ny (msg venues) and only say brian wilson and jeff beck, the barenaked ladies and the dalai lama.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinbeetle View Post
    brick city gets packed a couple hours before game/concert time, so get there early.
    hmm. yeah. good point. i'll probably avoid it actually.

( . . . $2.50 for the PATH train now!?!?!?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone with an extra ticket or two send me a PM
    Last edited by gorny540; 09-30-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all. Unfortunately can no longer go to this show. It's a single GA ticket, selling for what I paid for it: $120 via TicketBastard.

I'll be messaging some of you in the thread but if anyone else is interested, let me know!

*G

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    my lil bro might have a nin presale ticket available. not ga. let me know if you are interested

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have an extra NIN.com Presale GA ticket. Please message me if interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by killer; 10-07-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have two extra GA tickets and I'll be happy to give them to someone already.
    PM me in case you need those.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    If anyone is going in the general direction of Philly after the show, I would gladly throw so much gas money your way if I could hop in your trunk or something. Just found out the train from Newark to Philly after the show isn't till 3:20am. I don't like the idea of sitting around a train station in Jerz for ~3 hours after the show in the middle of the night.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ehh? Do you have to catch the one directly to Philly from Newark? You'll have plenty of time to take NJ Transit to Trenton before the 3 hour drought. Unless trains from Trenton to Philly dont run after that time.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    If anyone is going in the general direction of Philly after the show, I would gladly throw so much gas money your way if I could hop in your trunk or something. Just found out the train from Newark to Philly after the show isn't till 3:20am. I don't like the idea of sitting around a train station in Jerz for ~3 hours after the show in the middle of the night.
    I probably can. I always catastrophize though so if something gets screwed up, are you still able to get the train. Or do you need advance tickets for the train and you'd end up screwed?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I probably can. I always catastrophize though so if something gets screwed up, are you still able to get the train. Or do you need advance tickets for the train and you'd end up screwed?
    Clive (I can't remember his ETS name) offered his place for me to crash till morning, so I think I'm ok now. Thanks, though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 2 GA tickets to sell if anyone is interested. I'm going in another section and can hand over tickets that night. Should have tried to sell them earlier but didn't know I would have to. I'd sell one or both. Private message me if interested.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I learned today that Bolt bus hates me. The only days the Newark/Philly route doesn't run is tuesday/wednesday. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY AND CHEAP.
    At least it won't be too hard to just go up to NYC and down to Newark from there. And I get to spend more time with Clive.

Still, terrible timing, annoying as fuck.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I learned today that Bolt bus hates me. The only days the Newark/Philly route doesn't run is tuesday/wednesday. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY AND CHEAP.
    At least it won't be too hard to just go up to NYC and down to Newark from there. And I get to spend more time with Clive.

Still, terrible timing, annoying as fuck.

Did you try Mega bus? my kid takes that into the NYC all the time.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Newark Nine Inch Nails show at the Prudential Center on Tuesday, October 15, 2013.

PRUDENTIAL CENTER ADDRESS:
    25 Lafayette Street
    Newark, NJ 07102
    973-757-6600

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: - LAFAYETTE STREET ENTRANCE – IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    The Lafayette Street Entrance is located on Lafayette Street between Mulberry and Broad Street. It is one of the main entrances on the South side of the building and is labeled "Lafayette Street Entrance."

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Pre-Sale Team

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    Did you try Mega bus? my kid takes that into the NYC all the time.
    Oh, I do too, problem is I wanted to bus to Newark, rather than go to NYC and spend more time and money going from NYC to Newark. It's all good now, though.