Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.14 - Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Thanks guys
    does anyone know if there's a difference between GA and GA3? The cheapest ticket on stubhub says its for GA3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just check the seat layout for the venue. Usually every GA ticket is numbered to keep track of the number of GA tickets sold (or something like that), BUT if the GA is separated in portions (like some venues do) then yes, its specific GA to that section.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    the seat venue is annoyingly vague; I've googled this and a lot of other people have had this question but I have yet to see an answer

thanks though!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I'm sure I'm saying this partially due to being all the way in the Bayside or Oakland Gardens area, but I wished it was in either Madison Square Garden or Irving Plaza. I checked the way in, and from the part of Queens in reside in, those two locations are more convenient commutes from my house. I also wished there were concerts held in Queens, but that seems to never happen. I just hope that it's in Manhattan the next time around. I even remember the last NIN concert I attended being all the way in Long Island, but I was very thankful to have a ride at the time.

It just seems like NIN concerts are never held in Queens, nor has he ever performed in Queens. I don't think I've even heard of any rock concerts being held in Queens too.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 10-09-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I'm sure I'm saying this partially due to being all the way in the Bayside or Oakland Gardens area, but I wished it was in either Madison Square Garden or Irving Plaza. I checked the way in, and from the part of Queens in reside in, those two locations are more convenient commutes from my house. I also wished there were concerts held in Queens, but that seems to never happen. I just hope that it's in Manhattan the next time around. I even remember the last NIN concert I attended being all the way in Long Island, but I was very thankful to have a ride at the time.

It just seems like NIN concerts are never held in Queens, nor has he ever performed in Queens. I don't think I've even heard of any rock concerts being held in Queens too.
    I'm sympathetic to you, but MSG is fucking awful for concerts. I've never been to barclays before, but I hear great things about it.

are there any good venues in Queens? Sorry, Manhattanite here. I went to the PS1 for the summer fest this year, and it was awesome, but definitely not conducive to a normal concert.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Kris - I've noticed this new trend for all NY concerts, for all bands, now being held in Brooklyn. No more MSG or Irving Plaza. It's the hipsters fault.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Yeah, I've figured. I felt lucky to see Killing Joke at Irving Plaza though.

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    I'm sympathetic to you, but MSG is fucking awful for concerts. I've never been to barclays before, but I hear great things about it.

are there any good venues in Queens? Sorry, Manhattanite here. I went to the PS1 for the summer fest this year, and it was awesome, but definitely not conducive to a normal concert.
    I actually had a good time at my first NIN concert in MSG. But I do understand if the sound is really that awful to some there. And yeah, I see what you mean there too, but Manhattan is still a decent commute to a concert from where I'm at, aside from other areas of Queens. And well, thanks for understanding.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I think Manhattan is a perfect location .
    fixed that for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone interested in acquiring seats located in section 120? Got two extra tickets and will offer them at a discount.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    GA Ticket acquired!!!

Anyone meeting up beforehand?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Still have 1 ticket for Section 19 if anyone wants it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Barclays doesn't break up the GA floor with barriers, so all GA tickets are the same regardless of the number, it's just a way to track them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have an extra presale GA ticket.
    First one to PM me gets it.
    Aaaaand... GO!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, that went quick!
    Thanks for playing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know what the set times have been on this tour? Does anyone think NIN will be on before 9?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GA Ticket obtained. Thanks for all your help and offers, folks.
    Last edited by vegaobscura; 10-13-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Down here solo from Rochester and obviously need more NIN friends. I'll be wearing my Wave Goodbye shirt from Chicago. Don't know any of you guys as I haven't really posted since everyone had to re-register awhile back, but i'd really like to change that tomorrow. I guess I figure that after 30 years I should start trying to meet some new people Hope at least 1 person will introduce themselves. Gonna try to get to the presale line a couple hours before check-in (I'll be in GA). Or if anyone's thinking about grabbing something to eat and/or drink beforehand and want to include a lonely transient, hit me up. Thanks!

Can't wait to break the 4 year NIN dry spell!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I'll be flying solo as well as none of my friends who are around are NIN fans. I will most likely be wearing a very distinctive white t-shirt with t-rexes done andy warhol style on it (because it will look awesomely out of place at a NIN show, THATS HOW NON-CONFORMIST I AM). If you see me, please come say hi. You can refer to me as "screwdriver" or "Jesse" (but which is my real name??). I may be drunk, because I'm a (barely) functioning alcoholic.

I'd love to meet any or all of you.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I'm just in for some relaxation and recovery prior to the Nine Inch Nails concert. I'll definitely make sure to post here around 1:30 AM - 2:30 AM on the 15th. It's like I'm on a mission, and then I'm going back here to report when the mission has been accomplished.

But seriously, I need to chill, as I'm getting all psyched/hopped/hyped up again.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 10-13-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Since I won't have early entry for this show, I'm going to chill in the city and have a nice dinner before the show. I hope to get a decent spot at the soundboard to absorb more of the visuals.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Meet up after?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    24 fuckin hours!!!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacestation View Post
    Does anyone know what the set times have been on this tour? Does anyone think NIN will be on before 9?
    NIN goes on around 9:15-9:25 or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have two great seats for tonight section 24 row 7 on the aisle. I can't go. Will take less take face just don't want them to go to waste. Make a reasonable offer, prefer to meet in LI or queens. These were presale tix so obviously they have my name on them.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Getting pumped!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Please play I would for you and in two, please play I would for you and in two. Please.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Please play I would for you and in two, please play I would for you and in two. Please.
    in my experience, your desire for songs to be played is inversely proportionate to their likelihood of being played. temper thyself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Going to throw it out there one more time: I'm gonna be hanging out at Pacific Standard bar with a couple of people before the show. It's located at 82 4th avenue, literally down the street from Barclays. If anyone is looking for a place to drink before the show, I think you'll enjoy it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Excited for tonight!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDeathMachine View Post
    Going to throw it out there one more time: I'm gonna be hanging out at Pacific Standard bar with a couple of people before the show. It's located at 82 4th avenue, literally down the street from Barclays. If anyone is looking for a place to drink before the show, I think you'll enjoy it.
    assuming I get out of work in time to actually make this worthwhile, I'll swing by. I'm flying solo tonight, but I promise I'm not creepy.